[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

LITTLE CRISES HELP YOU RELISH THE CALM

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Driscoll unclips the flashlight from his belt and stows it away in his pack as he enters the mouth of the tunnel. Though the corridor's dim lighting leaves much to be desired in the way of visibility, Emile the Chandelure floats just behind him, allowing for a flickering lavender luminescence to dance across the rocky outcroppings and causing the shadows to shift and stir with each step.
[break][break]
"Now, Emile, this is your first data collecting expedition," Henry confides quietly to the Chandelure, who swings back and forth in place somewhat bemusedly. "I require a subset of Steel-type pokemon to study, so I'm relying on you to handle them appropriately. Contamination of the samples is unacceptable."
[break][break]
The Chandelure's eyes widen comically as he attempts to comprehend, at length uttering a trilling sigh and spinning in place. Henry's going to assume that means Emile obviously understands. Excellent.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Tagged:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.65),rgba(5,5,5,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5f9474;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 5, 2022 4:43:58 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0150 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]
"It will be fun," Georgette goads her Froslass, who in turn only gives a soft huff of disapproval. "I just want to explore a little," she continues. "Then we can go home and I'll make you a nice dinner, no?" Alouette seems to consider this proposal thoughtfully, her head tilting to the side and one hand lifting to her mouth. A few moments later and a low chirr sounds from the Froslass in agreement, Georgette's own laughter filling the air as she pledges, "Yes, I will make you quiche."
[break][break]
With that settled, the pair makes their way down the path to the mouth of Rusturf Tunnel. Eyes widening all of a sudden, a smile blossoms upon Georgette's lips and she lifts her hand to wave, calling brightly, "Henri! It is me, Georgette! Are you exploring too? We could go together so we do not get lost!"
[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 3:03:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgroc"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PURSUIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]IRON DEFENSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUDBRAY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STAMINA
[attr="class","wildtabox"]COUNTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA KICK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HIGH HORSEPOWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SUPERPOWER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

McFuzzled

Dr. Driscoll
He/Him
October 24
Castelia City
Homosexual
Scientist
Grunt
20 height
20 height
Little crises help you relish the calm.
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @henrydriscoll
Henry Driscoll
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 6, 2022 22:36:55 GMT
Henry Driscoll Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

The scientist pauses as he hears his name called, despite the foreign inflection. He turns slightly, Emile's flames flickering higher for an instant in agitation, then offers a soft, bemused smile at the younger woman's approach. "Georgette, good evening," he greets, offering a wave albeit somewhat stiffly.
[break][break]
At her proposal, he tugs his chin thoughtfully, at length nodding. "I would be happy to accompany you, if you'd like. I must confess that I'm somewhat unfamiliar with this particular route, but I understand there are some fascinating Steel-types that may bear further study."
[break][break]
No sooner has he made this pronouncement than a commotion sounds from further down the tunnel. Into sight gallops a Mudbray, snorting and snuffling fiercely. In her jaws is the hilt of a Honedge, wiggling ineffectually to free himself. In the struggle, the sash of the Honedge has wrapped around the Mudbray's neck, though it seems to serve more as a dubiously functional scarf than any actual means of throttling the larger pokemon.
[break][break]
Henry regards the hubbub with a neutral expression, delicately sliding his glasses further up the bridge of his nose. "Curious," he murmurs, "They appear to be fighting among themselves. Don't you suppose that's a little odd?" He unclips an empty pokeball from his belt, assessing the melee before deftly tossing it forward, catching on the edge of the Honedge's blade. "Perhaps we'd best try to separate them before they hurt each other. Damage can prevent an impartial analysis."

Tagged:
Notes: CATCHING HONEDGE

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.65),rgba(5,5,5,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 4:30:09 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0219 words
"Oh, that is wonderful," Georgette announces, either oblivious or indifferent to Henry's fleeting moment of surprise. "I am unfamiliar with everywhere," she pledges with a laugh.
[break][break]
Before she can comment upon his interest in Steel-types her attention is drawn with curiosity to a scuffle sounding deeper within the tunnel, the next moment a Mudbray wielding a Honedge appears from the poorly lit gloom. Her head tilts slowly to the side as she observes the odd sight, her airy curls bouncing around her features with the movement, and she muses a touch incredulously, "Is the Mudbray wearing it as a scarf?" As if in response to the question, the Mudbray seems to brandish around the Honedge in its mouth, appearing quite pleased with itself for the action despite the cross look of the sword pokemon.
[break][break]
Georgette's gaze casts askance at Henry's movement for a pokeball; her lips pursing together, she instructs her Froslass with a clipped, "Alouette, Confuse Ray," and then reaches for her own pokeball. "What do you think they are fighting about," she asks, brow furrowed as she throws the pokeball at the Mudbray to try and catch it on the flank.
[break][break]
Something seeming to register, she asks curiously all of a sudden of Henry, "What are you studying, Henri? Maybe I can help?"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 3:54:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLIGAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IMMUNITY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PAWNIARD APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] DEFIANT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FEINT ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]IRON HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER

[attr="class","wildtag"]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

McFuzzled

Dr. Driscoll
He/Him
October 24
Castelia City
Homosexual
Scientist
Grunt
20 height
20 height
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @henrydriscoll
Henry Driscoll
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 2:49:22 GMT
Henry Driscoll Avatar
[nospaces]

Henry pauses, now that Georgette's said something about it. "Perhaps it's...cold in the tunnel?" He shrugs halfheartedly, though is somewhat gratified to note that both he and the younger woman had managed to separate the scuffle and each come out a pokemon ahead in the bargain.
[break][break]
At Georgette's inquiry, he rubs his chin thoughtfully. "I am currently focused on obtaining a few Steel-type pokemon for a certain...theory of mine. If it isn't inconvenient, I suppose your traveling with me would prove helpful in its own right. I fear the details are not mine to share - trade secrets and the like on behalf of one of my current clients - but merely being afforded the opportunity to acquire a few should be quite beneficial indeed, thank you."
[break][break]
He decides to accompany Georgette as they venture further along the tunnel, making occasional small talk and more occasional observation of the various species of pokemon they pass. As he rounds a claustrophobic bend in the tunnel, a small shape suddenly launches itself at him, and he falls backward with a yelp. Emile, however, is quick to intercept the airborne Pawniard, sending it tail over teakettle with a Flame Burst. Clambering to his feet with a grin, Henry almost doesn't mind the bruises as he tosses an empty pokeball toward the Pawniard. "Aha, you see?!" he exclaims triumphantly.

Tagged:
Notes: CATCHING PAWNIARD

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 7:51:03 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0367 words
Georgette exhales in relief when the pokemon are both contained within their respective pokeballs, and she bends at the waist to retrieve her new Mudbray. Her expression overly thoughtful for a moment, Georgette pauses when she stands upright again, and eventually agrees with all of the solemnity one would afford a funeral gathering, "I would wear a scarf if I were cold too." Her head nodding sagely at her own words, the woman's little act breaks when she giggles softly, her blue-green eyes bright with mirth.
[break][break]
A warm smile is spared for the man as he then explains, at least partially, his intended work. "I understand," she assures Henry. A lilt of a laugh in her voice she suggests, "I could not tell you my mother's recipe for vol-au-vents. It is like that, no?"
[break][break]
She then falls into the comfortable role of student as she explores the tunnels with Henry Driscoll, Georgette's voice occasionally piping up to ask questions about the pokemon they see together. A surprised noise fills the air when a Pawniard suddenly appears and her companion falls onto the ground. "Alouette," she exclaims urgently, the ghostly maiden following Emile's attack with a frigid Frost Breath.
[break][break]
Turning her attention to Henry, she begins to question him whether he has hurt something in his fall before a weight atop her head gives her pause. Blinking once, her hand lifts to lightly tap atop her head, the sound of something pushing forwards to peer down at her over her bangs revealing itself to be a Gligar. An alarmed chitter sounds from Georgette's Froslass when the sight of the wild pokemon is finally realized, and Georgette utters a distracted, "Yes, Henri, I see. I am fine, Alouette." The woman then wisely directs Henry with a gentle, "Do not move, please. It might sting."
[break][break]
Her free hand then moves to her hip and she holds up a pokeball for the Gligar to see, and in a soft, calm voice she inquires of the flyscorpion, "Would you like to come with me?" That spoken, she lightly taps the front of the pokeball in hopes the Gligar is amiable and goes inside willingly.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 23:19:57 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TOGEDEMARU APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LIGHTNING ROD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPIKY SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ELECTRIC TERRAIN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGNET RISE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAROWAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BONE CLUB
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

McFuzzled

Dr. Driscoll
He/Him
October 24
Castelia City
Homosexual
Scientist
Grunt
20 height
20 height
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @henrydriscoll
Henry Driscoll
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 22:43:06 GMT
Henry Driscoll Avatar
[nospaces]

Brow furrowed, Henry nods slowly as he processes Gigi's analogy. "Yes," he muses, "I suppose contracts are a bit like your mother's recipe for vol-au-vents, if not quite as appetizing." He stows away the pokeball containing his newly-acquired Pawniard, then freezes, catching sight of the younger woman's unexpected travel companion.
[break][break]
He turns his head slightly, almost imperceptibly, to direct Emile, but pauses at Gigi's warning. Slack-jawed, he can only watch as she catches the Gligar point-blank with scarcely a scuffle and nary a sting to show for the encounter. "Are you alright?" he inquires, moving over to inspect Gigi for any sign of discoloration. "Terribly bad luck, I'm afraid, though it's not many that could have retained that level of composure!"

Tagged:
Notes: SKIPPING BOTH

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 18, 2022 22:20:20 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0277 words
Georgette exhales an audible breath of relief when the Gligar willingly tumbles into the pokeball and off her head, her eyes a touch wide now when she looks to Henry. With a breathy laugh she nods, and then confides for his benefit, "We used to get Gligars in the barn during winter - they like to come in out of the cold, no? If you do not react when they land on your head they do not sting." The woman's attention briefly flicks down to the pokeball in her hand, relief evident over her somewhat pale features.
[break][break]
"I am just glad not to be stung again," she admits. A warm smile is then flashed at Henry for his concern, Georgette's hand lifting to gently tap her fingertips against his wrist as she assures him, "I am fine, really! Thank you for your concern, Henri."
[break][break]
The pokeball in her hand is then tucked safely into her bag while Alouette the Froslass drifts closer to her trainer, the ghost's soft chirring soon met with another insistent, "I am fine." Wrinkling her nose playfully at her pokemon, Georgette lightly tugs at Henry's coat sleeve to traverse further into the tunnels, a pair of Togedemaru observed for a few minutes, and a Marowak given a wide berth. An absent chatter spills from Georgette's lips as they walk and explore, stories of the farm such as the first time a Gligar landed on her head, confided with an easy, mirthful joy at the memories.
[break][break]
"Oh, what is that," Georgette murmurs curiously when the tunnel widens into a section of open cavern, movement evident in the gloom.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2022 6:42:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAGNEZONE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ANALYTIC
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TRI ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DURANT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWARM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL SOUND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

McFuzzled

Dr. Driscoll
He/Him
October 24
Castelia City
Homosexual
Scientist
Grunt
20 height
20 height
awards
82 posts
part of
TAG WITH @henrydriscoll
Henry Driscoll
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 0:22:56 GMT
Henry Driscoll Avatar
[nospaces]

"...Ah," Henry pronounces. "That is a Magnezone." Unusual, perhaps, to find a pokemon of that caliber in the wild, but not unheard of. With a gesture, the scientist sends Emile swinging forward with intent, streaks of violet fire carving through the air as the Chandelure looses another Flame Burst at the floating metal monster.
[break][break]
"I have a theory regarding the density of steel-type pokemon, and it is my supposition that the minerals that make up particular alloys of different species play a role in the development of their exoskeletons - if you will - in particular," Henry expounds as the Magnezone flips backward through the air from the blow, only to retaliate against Emile with a Tri Attack that the ghost takes the brunt of, sputtering.
[break][break]
Emile's flames flare brighter, and the air around the Magnezone seems to twist in a Hex, the metal plates forming its body heating up as the burn from the Flame Burst is exacerbated. Flailing, it cannot dodge the poke ball that Henry throws in time. "The truly fascinating bit is that many of these alloys are formed of strata from the environment the pokemon was actually born in, and further propagated even if said pokemon is moved immediately following its birth and reared in a completely different climate. Remarkable, don't you think?"
[break][break]
Henry's query has a scant moment to echo off the rock walls before Henry pitches forward with a yelp, clutching his ears as a Durant behind him grinds its forelegs together with a Metal Sound.

Tagged:
Notes: CATCHING MAGNEZONE!

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 23:06:37 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0262 words

Listening intently, Georgette attempts to follow Henry's musing on Steel-type pokemon; her brow furrows, eyes a touch glazed by the time he is done, her mind only just managing to translate his words while understanding remains definitively elusive. A faint blush of embarrassment dusting her cheeks, she begins in turn, "Henri can you speak smaller -." The words are broken off by a hideous metal grating over metal sound, the screech causing Georgette to wince deeply and press her palms over her ears.
[break][break]
Bent nearly double in pain from the Durant's Metal Sound, a breathless, "Alouette," spills from Georgette's lips. The Froslass in turn releases a hellish chatter, her eyes glowing blue as the nearby temperature plummets dramatically. Given little by way of direction the ghostly maiden attacks, spitting out a Frost Breath followed by a shimmering Shadow Ball; a Blizzard follows with little care for the close quarters of the tunnel, a particularly sharp piece of ice slamming into the Durant's leg to cut it deeply.
[break][break]
Wincing this time at her Froslass's entirely too enthusiastic response, Georgette tosses a pokeball before Alouette can do any more damage. "You were only supposed to scare it," she breathes out, her slight figure shivering for a bare moment before she seems to acclimate to the sudden cold.
[break][break]
With a wrinkle of her nose, she looks over to her companion to ask, "Are you alright, Henri?" Her hand lifts to dust a bit of snow from his shoulder as she speaks. "She gets excited to battle sometimes, I am sorry."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Sweet Mine of Mine [DW]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 1:19:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GLISCOR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYPER CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GUILLOTINE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FIRE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SAND ATTACK

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FERROSEED APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] IRON BARBS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL CLAW
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MIRROR SHOT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]EXPLOSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]INGRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]