awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Wild Human appeared?! [O]
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 16:29:55 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
It was a lovely day in Route 114. The sun was shining and the Swablu were singing. The weather was perfect for trainers to get some exercise done, or perhaps look for new critters to catch.

Lo and behold, the tall grass rustled. Something barely popped out, only the top of its head being clearly visible; It looked like a nondescript, purple-colored, draconic creature with two big eyes. Perhaps it could be a rare Goodra or even a Shiny Dratini! For any wandering trainer bearing witness to such a sight, this could be the opportunity of a lifetime!
@tags
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2022 21:49:52 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]
tag
notes
catching...uh...hm...
Yvette shielded her eyes against the sun as she exited the other side of Meteor Falls, breathing in the fresh mountain air with a smile. Nothing like a little afternoon hike to get the blood pumping after sitting at a desk all day.

She scanned the valley below for anything interesting, and something interesting she did find! It was hard to tell exactly what she’d spotted, but that only made her want it more.

Foregoing safety for speed, Yvette half-slid down the mountain path, an empty Pokéball already leaving her hand and flying towards the mysterious creature as she reached the base. ”C’mere you!”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".yvette"] [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 4:35:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRAPION APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BATTLE ARMOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TOXIC SPIKES
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]KNOCK OFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DRILBUR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HONE CLAWS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY SWIPES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SCRATCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MUD SLAP

[attr="class","wildtag"] &

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 10:03:04 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Yvette's thrown Pokéball ended up hitting the mysterious creature... and simply bounced off its head. "Ow, that hurt!" How strange. Was this perchance another trainer's Pokémon? Wait, Pokémon couldn't talk and that thing had definitely just talked. Unless it was...

The figure rose from the tall grass, revealing herself to be a bespectacled, human girl clad in a dragon onesie, two braided locks of orange hair trailing down from her hood. "What did you do that for?" She whined, while rubbing her head.

There wasn't much time for explanations, though, since a wild Drilbur was alerted by the ruckus and attacked her, trying to drive her off its nest. "Eek! Go, Chomper!" The dragon-hooded girl cried out. A small, quadruped reptile covered in black fur jumped out of the grass, intercepting the territorial mole. The Drilbur used its Mud Slap attack to distract the Deino, which made the tiny dragon angry. "Uh oh... Use Crunch, but don't hurt it!" The Irate Pokémon charged viciously, opening its maw and biting down on Drilbur's body, making the poor creature cry in agony.

"Chomper! What did I just tell you!" Andrea mildly chastised her Deino, who reacted to her with an indignant snort. "Guess we'll have to take it to a Pokémon Center now..." She sighed, throwing one of her spare Pokéballs at the injured Drilbur.
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2022 19:57:43 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
catching drapion!
Oops.

”Oops.”

Yvette closed the distance between herself and the…girl, reaching out a hand to help her. ”Sorry about that! Your…costume? Is, uh…” She slowly looked stranger up and down, looking for the right word to describe the outlandish outfit.

Thankfully, she was saved from having to finish her observation by the timely appearance of a Drilbur, and the other trainer’s haphazard method of dealing with it. Yvette burst out in good-natured laughter at the scene.

”Dragons sure have a mind of their own, don’t they?”

A Lampent slowly drifted from the mouth of the cave, circling Yvette as he finally caught up to his trainer. ”If you’re trying keep damage to a minimum, you’re better off using status effects instead of something like Crunch,” she advised. ”For instance…”

The older woman turned to look back toward the area she’d come from, searching the mountainside for a good target and landing on a particularly tough-looking Drapion sunbathing on one of the ledges. She pointed at it, giving Edison a simple command:

”Confuse Ray.”

The spectral lamp floated up to the dozing Pokémon until he was close enough it was breathing against his flame, nearly putting it out with a few heavy snores. He reached out with a sconce-like arm and poked it awake. The Drapion stared bleary-eyed at Edison for a moment, before the Lampent suddenly stoked his flame into an impossibly bright light that made the other Pokémon rear back with a confused and angry roar.

It lashed out at the ghost with its venom-pointed tail, smashing the rocks where it missed its mark and scattering dust and pebbles against its own armor. Dazed, it charged at Edison again, this time slamming into the cliff face behind him as the Lampent simply levitated out of reach.

Yvette let this continue for a bit, until the Drapion was good and tired from running around, before throwing a fresh Pokéball at it with a satisfied grin.

A little slow for her tastes, but as demonstration it did the job fine.
[newclass=".yvette"] [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 5:40:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYDREIGON APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TRI ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEADBUTT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MAROWAK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ROCK HEAD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]THRASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BONEMERANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ENDEAVOR

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2022 8:49:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea's eyes lit up when the older woman mentioned her costume. "I see, I see! You mistook me for a real Pokémon. That means my costume works!" She beamed with pride. "By the way, here's your Pokéball, Ms. Trainer Lady. You might need it." She added, picking up the Pokéball that had mistakenly been thrown at her, and tossing it back to its original owner.

She would indeed need more Pokéballs, since more, even stronger wild Pokémon appeared, drawn to the sounds of battle; A hardy Marowak and something that eclipsed it by far... a mighty Hydreigon! Andrea and Chomper gulped in unison. There was no way they were gonna be able to fight THAT! In addition, seeing its own evolution towering over them filled the little Deino with an overwhelming sense of dread, its small body frozen in place and unable to act.

"WAAAAAAAH!!" The dragon-hooded girl wailed, as she picked her Deino up in her arms and ran away, safely hiding behind a large rock until the monstrosity was gone.
//skipping
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 1:35:00 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
catching hydreigon!
”You…want to be mistaken for a Pokémon?” Some kind of catching technique then? ”If that’s the case it’s certainly well-made,” Yvette complimented the young girl as she accepted her Pokéball back.

Just as a shadow engulfed the two of them from behind.

Where the teenager had fled, Yvette only seemed to get more excited, expanding a new capsule in her hand and summoning her Salamence in a flash of red. Each of the Hydreigon’s heads instantly unleashed a Tri Attack at the opposing dragon, but George Protected himself and the two woman behind him with one of his massive wings.

The hydra rushed to Headbutt its opponent, barely missing as the Salamence flew up and out of reach. The Hydreigon changed course to follow, but George came crashing down to meet it, Flying into the other Pokémon and slamming it into the ground where his trainer could catch it.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 4:07:50 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DIGLETT APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ARENA TRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SILICOBRA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE HYDREIGON!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 15, 2022 11:41:23 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea and Chomper peeked their heads from behind the rock they hid at, spectating the battle between the two pseudo-legendaries in pure awe. That wild Hydreigon was a formidable foe - way tougher than anything they had faced before - yet Yvette's Salamence was able to surpass the three-headed dragon, weakening it just enough so that it could be caught.

"Woah... That was amazing! Your Salamence looks super strong!" The dragon-hooded girl remarked, abandoning her hiding place once the coast had been cleared, only to accidentally step on something squishy and slithery... namely the tail of a wild Silicobra that tried to Coil around her leg in retaliation. "Eek! Get it off, get it off!" The girl jumped up in fear, narrowly avoiding the big-headed snake's grasp, while her Deino moved in front of her to protect her.

"Let's see, we've gotta keep damage to a minimum... Uuhm, try Dragon Pulse!" Andrea ordered, remembering Yvette's advice from earlier. The Silicobra went for another Coil move. In turn, Chomper exhaled a wave of draconic fire from his mouth, sufficiently burning the danger noodle until it looked weak enough for Andrea to throw her last remaining Pokéball at it. "Here goes something!"
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 1:50:13 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
catching diglett!
In the immediate absence of an opponent, the Salamence glowed under the girl’s attention in the way only a dragon could when their ego was stroked. Well, maybe not only a dragon, if the increasingly smug look on Yvette’s face was anything to go by.

”Well we are professionals after all, right George?” Her preening was ignored by the dragon, who was now very occupied with something in the dirt. He sniffed at the ground, pawing at it with his massive claws. Then, suddenly, he unleashed a gout of fiery Dragon Breath into the earth, causing the ground to shake beneath them and forcing a small Diglett to pop out, completely knocked out.

Whelp, a catch is a catch.

The other girl was faring well too. ”Nice! You’re a natural!” she complimented. ”I’m Yvette by the way. You from this side of the falls?”
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,943 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 3:09:38 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YVETTE CAUGHT THE DIGLETT!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ARENA TRAP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MUD SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]EARTH POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCRATCH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]ANDREA CAUGHT THE SILICOBRA!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BRUTAL SWING
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]COIL

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 9:16:54 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The young PokéManiac jumped up in surprise when the Salamence began attacking... the ground? As it turned out, it was a poor little Diglett that had tasted the crimson-winged dragon's fiery wrath, quickly being caught by Yvette afterwards.

As the older woman formally introduced herself, the dragon-hooded girl followed suit, right after retrieving the ball that now contained Silicobra. "I'm Andrea, and yeah, I'm from Fallarbor Town, born and raised! Chomper and I have been traveling all over Hoenn recently, but sometimes it's nice to go back to your roots." She said, her tiny Deino nodding in agreement.

Andrea then struck a pose that was surely meant to look intimidating in another universe, but instead came off as adorably dorky, hunching her shoulders and raising her hands in front of her in a 'menacing' manner. "You think my Pokémon costume is well-made, huh?" She explained before Yvette even had a chance to ask what the heck she was doing. "Behold as I use my Intimidate ability to drain George's will to fight! RAWR~!" She let out a shrill, not intimidating in the slightest roar. What the heck was wrong with her?!
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 0:59:57 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
tag
notes
xoxo
Yvette nodded in agreement. ”Nothing quite like home, is there?” Hers was settling into their new little corner of Mossdeep right now, and the weekend couldn’t come soon enough.

George blinked down at the little purple thing in front of him, leaned forward, and released a significantly longer and more Intimidating roar of his own.

Yvette only laughed as the noise died down. ”Sounds like he accepts you as his rival!” She rubbed at her chin thoughtfully, before continuing. ”That costume though…I could think of a few uses for something like that in my line of work…”

Which line she was talking about exactly didn’t really matter. Teaching, researching, exploring, it was all the same to her anyway.
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jan 20, 2022 9:38:30 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Andrea gulped at the Salamence's Intimidating roar, yet her fear soon gave way to genuine admiration. "Rival? Really? That's awesome! Being acknowledged by a pseudo-legendary is the first step towards becoming a Pokémon!" She beamed, while wiping the few droplets of dragon spit off her face. "Just you wait, George. One day I'm gonna have wings and a tail, and shoot fire out of my mouth too! Then I'll TRULY be a worthy rival!" She proudly proclaimed.

The girl then tilted her dragon-hooded head curiously at Yvette's next words, Chomper mimicking her exact head gesture. "What line of work? Are you a fashion designer? An actress? Wait, are you a member of the International Police that goes undercover in different disguises?!" Andrea guessed a number of possible careers, each more outlandish than the last. They didn't sound that outlandish in her brain, of course.