awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON Jan 14, 2022 22:50:56 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
It was early afternoon, and Mauville's restaurants were jam-packed with workers trying to catch a quick snack before their break was over and they had to go back to slaving away for their capitalist overlords. The small café that Andrea frequented from time to time was no exception, being filled with young people drinking their overpriced lattes while texting on their phones.

In the middle of her table there was a large glass of strawberry-flavored milkshake, Andrea and Chomper drinking together from it with their respective straws, making continuous slurping noises. "Ugh... Brain freeze!" The girl in the dragon onesie winced in discomfort, putting a hand to her throbbing temple. Her Deino seemed to suffer from the same symptom, its face turning even more blue than it normally was.

"NOOOOO!!" A mustachioed man with an afro sitting at a nearby table screamed. "My Pokefans subscription was deleted! How am I supposed to see pictures of my favorite streamer, Belle Delphox now?" The poor NPC lamented. A strange creature that appeared to be made out of 3D vectors suddenly emerged from his phone's screen, much to his horror. Identical creatures started popping out of everyone else's phones, until the entire café was swarming with them.

The dragon-hooded girl sat up worriedly. "What's going on here?! Where did all those Porygon come from?!" She exclaimed, blinking nervously upon realizing that one of the Porygon was floating inches away from her, staring intently at her Rotom Phone. "H-hi there! Would you like some milkshake?" She asked, but the Virtual Pokémon didn't respond, continuing to stare creepily instead.
//is now open
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,107 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 4:17:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

somehow, matias is able to find time for a quick lunch break at one of mauville's cafes. just his luck (and stupidity) for picking the busiest one. it is also just his luck that his peace and quiet will soon be interrupted.[break][break]

"belle delphox?"[break][break]

who? matias has no clue haha![break][break]

but at the growing sounds of commotion, he finally looks up to see a swarm of porygon.[break][break]

"huh?"[break][break]

one even bumps into him which causes him to bump into his drink, spilling his nice cup of coffee all over the counter.[break][break]

"you bitch."

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-charizard color-shiny"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 7:03:26 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
After zoning out for what felt like months, Andrea finally got a grasp of the situation. A massive cyber attack seemed to be taking place, judging by the terrified cries of citizens that could be heard throughout Mauville's commercial district. This wouldn't have happened if they had used SnomVPN to keep their personal data safe.

One of the people being harassed by those digital monstrosities at the cost of his priceless cup of caffeine was Matias. Let's pretend that this was the first time Andrea met him and will have forgotten by the time she meets him a second time. Those temporal distortions were getting out of hand!

Luckily, Chomper the brave little Deino had recovered from the harrowing symptoms of brain freeze enough to assault the Porygon with a mean Crunch attack, forcing it to flee while leaking literal ones and zeros from its wound. "Good thinking, Chomper. They're still Pokémon, which means we can battle them!" The draconic cosplayer mused.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,107 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 9:42:17 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias' memory is pretty bad as is, so no worries there! wonky time distortions begone![break][break]

for such blocky pokemon, the porygons are surprisingly agile. by the time matias turns to look at one, it's already ducked under his arm, his shoulder, and would zip back and forth to avoid being caught.[break][break]

"that's it."[break][break]

a pokeball flashes open to reveal his own porygon-z.[break][break]

"stop them!"[break][break]

after a moment of LOCKING-ON, porygon-z fires the first ZAP CANNON that shoots right past andrea's head.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-porygon-z"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 8:55:22 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The draconic cosplayer let out a shocked gasp as the Zap Cannon barely missed her bespectacled face, hitting the Porygon that was floating behind her instead. Its poorly rendered body twitched, before it fell unto the floor, its eyes turning into pixelated swirls.

The rest of the Porygon seemed to become aware of their interference and closed in on them, forming a wall of sorts around the two humans. "Chomper, Outrage!" Andrea cried out, as her Deino was coated in a powerful aura, before barreling towards the cybernetic mob, knocking several of them as if they were bowling pins.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,107 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 4:51:39 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"NICE!"[break][break]

it seems as though matias isn't the only one handling the swarm of porygons. he looks around to find the other person only to be quickly distracted by a peculiar porygon that barrels towards him.[break][break]

"?"[break][break]

he wants to duck but he knows there's someone behind him. so, he simply reaches out to grab the porygon before it has a chance to smack into his face. he holds it with the strength of a thousand men.[break][break]

"PORYGON!"[break][break]

his porygon-z's taking a while to LOCK-ON.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 9:14:09 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
"Thanks!" Andrea flashed a smile upon hearing the man's compliment, who seemed to have problems of his own, trying to keep one of the Virtual Pokémon at bay with his sheer upper body strength. Unlike the average Belle Delphox subscriber, he actually worked out.

"Chomper, we have to help him!" The young PokéManiac called out to her Deino, who seemed too preoccupied spamming Outrage on the ever decreasing Porygon horde, and as such could not hear her. That wonky-looking Porygon was also taking its sweet time, so it was up to Andrea to save the day.

Grabbing a nearby fire extinguisher, she pointed it at the Porygon that Matias was holding. "I use Hydro Pump! It's super effective!" The dragon-hooded girl yelled, spraying the digital duck with copious amounts of white foam, which was similar enough to a Hydro Pump in her head.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,107 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 13:05:27 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

porygon-z must be suffering from a slight malfunction or something because it's taking forever to LOCK-ON. when it finally does, the ZAP CANNON comes a little too late.[break][break]

"ARGH!"[break][break]

he yells not out of pain but because the blast of air feels cold against his skin. it causes him to flinch as he drops the clunky porygon onto the table. ZAP CANNON shoots right through the white cloud to break through the window.[break][break]

"woops!"

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,679 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 14, 2022 13:30:24 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Okay, so they had unwittingly caused some damages to the café, but that window could just as easily have been shattered by one of the non-evolved Porygon, and there were no eyewitnesses on the scene who could claim otherwise other than Goldeen Memory Matias and Head-in-the-Clouds Andrea.

Still armed with the fire extinguisher, Andrea sprayed as many wild Porygon as she could with its white, foamy contents, allowing a still rampaging Chomper to finish them off with his Outrage. After she was done shooting her load, she lied down on the floor in an exhausted state, her chest heaving up and down. "Hah... I think that's... all of them..." She said mid-panting.

Even with the unconscious bodies of Pokémon scattered all around them, Chomper kept growling and yapping in an agitated state, as if trash-talking a non-existent foe. He seemed to have gotten a tad Confused from his constant Outraging and thought that the battle was still ongoing.
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,107 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 4:33:42 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

goldeen memory matias will forget this encounter as soon as he leaves the cafe. for now, he takes a moment to enjoy the peace they fought so hard to acquire.[break][break]

he doesn't slump to the ground but he does slump back into his seat. he sighs, leaning his head back as he peers up at the cracked bulb hanging above him.[break][break]

"clean up this mess, beep boop."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Digital Monsters [M/O]
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 5:12:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: