he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2022 10:54:44 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

@shiro [break][break]

That is a name he hasn't heard in a while, and honestly it wasn't something he expected to hear recently. Or ever but seeing how things have been why was he surprised anymore. Honestly if it weren't for that name he wouldn't said no when asked about helping train some new recruits. Because he hated being see in any sense of leadership. [break][break]

So here he was early in the morning with Salem and Alabaster playing along side a wild Morpeko seeming to play some game of simon says. Meanwhile he is trying to think of easy beginner task that they could do to help with training. Maybe he should try to take something out of 's book or working with nature and pokemon.

[break][break]

+ @shiro [break]
+ Mission: Commitment Act I

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Jan 17, 2022 0:44:42 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Skin-tight training gear? Check. Fashionable ninja scarf? Check. Sword? Well, Shiro had heard rumors that Razz didn't particularly approve of the last person he worked with that carried a sword, that could be left behind for now. With Kotaro and Hanzo at his side, he was fully prepared to begin a regimen of training with one of the more tenured members of the organization. [break][break]

Nervousness over being judged for his past slowly melted away in the excitement of being out in the field again, putting himself to work so that he wasn't in his own head all the time anymore. Plus, he missed battles. Being able to freely strike against poachers and other criminals allowed him expression of skill that had been lost when he'd been taken into custody, and he had a lot of issues to work out against those that deserved it.[break][break]

"Good afternoon, sir."
A sentence that seemed strange as they were of the apparent same age, but he couldn't deny the chain of command based on birthdate alone. "I'm Shiro Akechi, nice to meet you."

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A33EA1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 11:18:36 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I know who you are," Razz simply states, his tone coming off more colder than what he meant to. Whether it be because Razz hates to be called sir, the other's history, or just the fact that the Silph Ranger was tone deaf and couldn't pick up on it. He needs to have a talk wit someone for putting him in charge of crap damn it. [break][break]

It wasn't long after that three more newbies came in talking it up and giving a positive hello, Salem making sure to come to his side so that things wouldn't go over horribly. One of the trainees attempts to apologize for being a little late, but Razz takes everything a little too seriously, "A lack of punctuality doesn't make a good impression," he states again once more probably sounding colder than what he intends. Salem has to wave at him to get his attention, the cat seeming to communicate via paw signs which makes the younger ranger's shoulder slump some. "Umm that is to say.... uhhhh..." he looks back at the 4 trainees as there seems to be more of an expression rather than just the tone deaf solider he was used to being. "Just... try... better?" [break][break]

He pauses. [break][break]

"Sorry... I'm not great at this," he grumbles as he scratches the side of his head not entirely sure how to continue now that the cat has scolded him.

[break][break]

+ @shiro [break]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 9:00:17 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“I see.” Their words were enough to set the tone of their training exercise, realizing he wasn’t going to be treated with kindness since his past as a member of Team Rocket was laid bare for the Ranger. “I won’t cause any problems.” Shiro attempted to assure, hoping to dissuade some trepidation on Razz’s part, though he doubted he could have at this point. [break][break]

A few minutes passed before the rest of the recruits showed up, receiving some strong words from the Ranger in charge for their tardiness. Shiro didn’t dare to commiserate or excuse the absentees, knowing they would only treat his help with hostility. “You’re doing fine, Mr. Kingsman.”[break][break]

As much as he hated sucking up to superiors, he already was starting out on the bottom rung of the ladder, better not to dig himself further into the ground if he could help it.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 12:05:55 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Was he though?

Razz couldn't help but ponder to himself as he crosses his arms tighter and tries to think. They were just fellow rangers he could do this. He signs before taking a deep breath as he finally decides he should start this. "As you know as Rangers its our job to safeguard nature to the best of our abilities, we do this with the assistants of pokemon as such." At this Razz takes out 3 pokeballs and calls them out, there is a Treeko a Chespin and a Bulbasaur. [break][break]

"All of these pokemon have been trained by our breeders and know protocol almost as well as I do, and as a ranger its your job to be able to work with your pokemon as partners, not just pets, or creatures to do battle with. We are not normal pokemon trainers in where if we lose a battle its just some pocket money on the line. If we lose it could mean pokemon getting poached, if we lose it could mean someone gets hurt, at times being a Ranger is a pretty thing being able to blend into nature and pokemon."[break][break]

Razz's eyes narrow as he thinks back to the war and watched as a mega toxicity thunder a Ranger and quite literally burnt them to a crisp. "But it can also be dangerous and its out hope in giving you these pokemon that you learn to work with them closely," he walks into the field and calls for Alabaster with a whistle and the litwick jumps to him on his arm and as he gives a snap the purple flame becomes three as Razz's brings up his 'Terrain of Truth.'[break][break]

Razz now brings up a 4th pokeball and gestures for @shiro to come closer to him as he holds out the pokeball to him. "This one I have personally trained, can I trust in you to actually treat this pokemon as your partner and not some tool?" he questions knowing that any fake confidence would be picked up by his terrain.

[break][break]

+ @shiro [break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 0:34:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“You can. I'm not that person, anymore.” This was the honest truth and Razz could tell even without his avatar powers. "Thank you, Mr. Kingsman." A small nod was offered as he accepted the Pokéball, looking the capsule over with a small amount of curiosity as to what was inside.[break][break]

He wouldn't have to wait much longer, unleashing the Pokémon within. A Toxel sat on the ground in the abscence of the flash of light, staring up at him with cautious eyes. "Hey there." Shiro knelt down with a smile, extending his hand out towards them, an invitation to explore the Ranger's scent. "Nice to meet you."
[break][break]

[/quote]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 10:19:06 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The fact that there was no change in flames made Razz 100% sure that he could trust in the former rocket. What was once a rival for him he could now trust as an ally. Well trust enough, as he knows from experience old habits died hard. Hell he knows he had trouble adjusting when he was starting out. [break][break]

"Glad to hear it Akechi," he says before he does grab hims arm to prevent him from leaving quick as he would lean in to whisper, "The fact that your past can be found out by any ranger might make working with some of the others difficult," heck his wasn't known but because what had happened in Mossdeep he knows some Rangers were always weary of him, "But do know that you have people willing to take your side," he tells him before he would leave to see his new pokemon. [break][break]

The Toxel seems to just stare at him for a moment. Though they knew the day would come that they would get a new trainer, that didn't make them ready. It takes a moment but then seems to just fall back on advice the Meowstic gave him and just blows a raspberry at the Ranger in greeting. [break][break]

Eventually Shiro would find that the Toxel had social skills that could match the ranger than trainer them. They're a very live in the moment type of pokemon, and luckily for Shiro and his background non-judgmental.

[break][break]

+ @shiro [break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Old Ties, New Relations
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2022 8:54:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: