luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 6:03:52 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

He's so good, and the fact that he can't see it would break her heart if she knew. Even though she doesn't know Remiel well, she finds herself fascinated by the kindness that lingers behind a stoic facade, entranced by the juxtaposition between his public persona and the tenderness with which he treats her. She finds him charming, handsome, and endlessly fascinating.[break][break]

Perhaps Luka is simply drawn to broken things, just like her. She loves the art of kintsugi, putting people back together with a golden kindness. [break][break]

Or perhaps she's too enamored by the idea of a fairytale prince to notice any of his flaws at all.[break][break]

It doesn't occur to her, not even once, that he could ruin her. And even if she knew, it may not be enough to deter her foolish heart.[break][break]

Tis better to have loved and lost than never loved at all. Luka tries not to carry any expectations about their future, so instead she'll just treasure every moment while she can. She carves the lines of his face into her memory, memorizes the tone and timbre of his voice; still slightly breathless and husky with exertion. The feeling of his skin against hers is seared into her heart as they bask in their afterglow.[break][break]

"Eh? Of course you can," she answers, craning her neck to blink sleepily up at him. Affection drips honey-rich from the corners of an upturned mouth.[break][break]

"What is it?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 23:58:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

A pang of sudden sheepishness hits him as she looks up. He doesn't shy away from her smile, of course. Though he can't ignore the rosy red glow of a blush on his cheeks either. He was flushed from their activities just now... yes, that was it. She could come to that conclusion, right?

Even so, that doesn't change the fact that he's now expected to say what he's about to say... face-to-face. A simple thing, sure. Though something that shifts his casual tone to something a tad bit more hesitant nonetheless. This wasn't simply a spur of the moment question, though he can't help but wonder if Luka would think so.

"Well, it's just... we've been seeing each other for some time, haven't we? And I was thinking earlier..." When they'd be in the throes of their union; when he'd called her 'his' and staked his claim.

But not just then. Well before that, too.

He pauses to admire her cute face, tucking a strand of pink hair behind her ear as the hesitation suddenly begins to slip away. Yes, he'd thought about this for some time. He was sure of what he wanted, and he'd seize it. Right here, right now, he couldn't fathom any other choice.

"I care about you, Luka. I care about you... deeply. So we should spend time with one another more consistently... right? I'll be yours... just as you'll be mine..." Hues of cobalt sync with her own, his hand now affectionately framing the side of her face. "If that's something you want as well, of course."

CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2022 3:49:24 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Mm? Y-yeah, I guess we have..."[break][break]

He's been thinking. Hope is an aphrodisiac, intoxicating and overwhelming and dangerous, all at once. It's so much worse for the tenderhearted, those that see romance in every glance and feel it in every touch. Like every lonely person Luka trusts too quickly, lets her heart believe it's found a home.[break][break]

She wants to find it in him. Remiel has been on her mind since their first meeting at the hot springs, since they'd gone for gelato, since he'd eaten her disgusting pumpkin pie and told her through a pained smile that it was good. She can't help but be enamored with his aloof charm and the hints of tenderness she glimpses underneath a cool facade. His boyish smiles and the light in his eyes, so rare but so beautiful that it almost makes her want to cry.[break][break]

Luka doesn't say anything for a long moment. And then she reaches down, taking Remiel's hand in hers and squeezing lightly. The spaces between her fingers are made for his; a perfect fit. They weave together and she looks up at him, leaning into the comfort of his palm against her cheek.[break][break]

"Are you asking me out?" It's blunt and maybe unromantic, but said with such a gentle earnestness that it must be forgiven. "I-I mean! It's just, um. I have a bad habit of, erm...r-reading into things the wrong way sometimes," she admits. Sheepish laughter buzzes in the back of her throat.[break][break]

"I just want to make sure, because..." a swallow, an aversion of eyes. She wears her heart out on her sleeve but so often the stitches tear, and it'd be embarrassing to bleed out in front of him. "I...like you." [break][break]Lashes dip towards cheeks that flush carnation pink. "I-I know it sounds childish, but...it's how I feel. It's hard to um...to put it more elegantly. But since I've met you, everything seems brighter. Like the sun is shining every day. A-and I found myself counting down the days until we can meet again. Sometimes after you leave, I try to fall asleep as soon as possible, just so I can see you again in my dreams."[break][break]

She's an utterly hopeless case. Behind her ribs throbs a heart like a delicate petal, waiting to be plucked. He loves me, he loves me not.[break][break]

"S-sorry, um. I must sound so silly..."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2022 5:46:11 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He laughs because, of course, they've already been out countless times. Even so, her uncertainty meets the sincere gaze of his cobalt blue hues: a silent assurance that she's not getting ahead of herself. This was why he'd brought it up in the first place, despite his foolish shyness.

Even so, there was something he still couldn't bring himself to admit— or even dare to perceive.

Thankfully, Luka's sweet words are a lovely distraction from the buried trepidation and trauma. He dives into the warmth of their affection willingly, snuggling his face close to her own as he smiles.

"You're incredibly poetic with your words when it comes to this sort of thing," He says, wrapping his arms around her. "And I'm the luckiest man in the world to make you feel this way..." He adds, taking a deep breath as he feels her heartbeat slowly sync with his own.

"We should do this more often... wake up next to each other, I mean."
CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 4:24:32 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Eh?"[break][break]

The things Remiel says are sweet but they aren't an answer to her question. Luka blinks up at him, half smiling, half confused. Is that a yes? A no? A maybe? She's blushing, though isn't sure if she's supposed to be happy.[break][break]

But she wants to be. She wants to sink into the tenderness between them like a warm bath and fall blissfully in love with him. She wants to feel adored, feel cherished. She'd always felt like a lonely little star— she wants to be someone's galaxy.[break][break]

"I...I-I would like that too, but..." It's so easy to forget her questions and convictions when Remiel holds her like this. His arms are solid and comforting and safe, and she could lay here forever should he allow it. But the nagging doubt at the back of her mind refuses to let her relax completely.[break][break]

"Do you..." she chews the inside of her cheek until it's raw. Summoning up every once of courage she possesses, Luka asks, "Do you feel the same way? A-about me, I mean. And this, erm, us...w-what do you want us to be, exactly?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

··qdvOAMvJ
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 3:14:38 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

He's lost in a daydream he never wants to wake up from. Holding her close, knowing she's his, brings him a kind of gleeful satisfaction he's never really known. If she asked him to spend the day away with her, just like this, he's susceptible to saying yes: his duties at the embassy be damned.

Only the sound of her voice manages to pierce through the veil of sleepy comfort he finds himself in. It's partly to blame for not noticing her feelings through touch and tone. Though, frankly, Remiel had never been an individual who was in-tune with the emotions of others all too often. Or even his own, for that matter.

Certainly determined to ease her worries, however, he smiles and shifts his face downward to affectionately smooch her cheek. "I do," He answers. "And I want you to be mine. I want you to be my girlfriend."
CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 5:03:08 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

This moment is perfect.[break][break]

She's wrapped up in warmth, adoring affection, the sweetness of early morning kisses. Luka wishes she could bottle up everything she's feeling now and leave it on a shelf, perfect for a rainy day.[break][break]

But for now, she's happy to bask in what feels like mutual adoration. And perhaps she will ask Remiel to stay with her today. Maybe, for once, she'll allow herself to be a little greedy. When it comes to the prince, she simply can't help herself.[break][break]

"Well, if you insist," she teases, the words sinking into his skin with every kiss she plants on his cheeks, his nose, his lips. But unable to be coy for long, she once again shifts into saccharine sincerity. "Then I accept! And I'll make you happy, I promise."[break][break]

She seals that vow with another kiss and the twining of pinkies. Pinkie promises are unbreakable, after all. Luka's heart swells, and her eyes shine as bright as crystalbloom blossoms as she gazes happily up at her prince.[break][break]

Hers, for as long as he'll allow her to be. Luka hopes that that will be a very, very long time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 5:50:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Her words so sweet and gratifying as to be the antidote for any VENOM known to man. Remiel is as elated as he's ever been to finally be with her in such an intimate way— beyond the natural and physical attraction they both had for one another. He's surprised, too, for having worked past his fears. Though, as always, they linger like a shadow in the back of his mind.

"I'll make you happy, too, darling," He promises, canoodling with her further. "I'll show you the world as you deserve to see it... love as you've never known it." He adds, hooking pinkies with her before they indulge in another sublime kiss.

Their future, in that moment, was heaven on earth.

FIN

CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Nov 1, 2022 7:22:58 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: