awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 2:43:13 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

"It looks much better on you," Remiel remarks with a gentle smile, pulling his hands away from Luka's head after placing his set of reindeer horns upon her. Plucking the red ball off his nose, his eyes spark with visual debate over granting this to her as well, even going as far to mischievously smile...

Eventually, however, he decides against it, and sets the red orb down on the coffee table near them. Right beside the set of white reindeer ears he'd taken off earlier.

Outside, the howling of the dark white blizzard continues. In the warmth of that merrily embellished lounge they share, however, the pair sit comfortably close on a velvet red couch. The last of the guests who'd attended the festive party had gone off to sleep in their own rooms. Now the two shared this space in private.

A romantic Christmas song plays faintly in the background from a spinning track on a record player. Lights of varying colors gleam and glitter all around them. Their beauty reflects off the silver platter at the center of the coffee table, hosting a menagerie of tasty treats beside half-finished glasses of mulled cider. 

"Did you have a good time tonight?" The prince asks, reaching down to pick up a mini cookie covered in cinnamon sugar. He pops it into his mouth as he leans back, savoring the taste as he rubs away the sugary residue it leaves behind with his fingers.

🎅 taking place after deck the halls and before antemeridies
CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 23:42:09 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Mn, you think so? I thought you looked pretty adorable in them."[break][break]

But Luka accepts the gift nonetheless, the antlers perched jauntily atop pink curls. They suit the festive outfit she's still wearing, though her little Santa themed cape has been long discarded. However, she doesn't take as kindly to the red nose. She wrinkles her own in distaste until he puts it away, and settles back with a satisfied hum.[break][break]

Although she had arrived early to help with the decorations, they had been too busy to spend any significant time together. And when Remiel had finally deigned to show himself at his own party, they had been surrounded by other merrymakers and friends. Now, as the snow blusters outside and their fellows have all retired to their rooms, they finally have a moment alone.[break][break]

And though good food, good drink, and the comfort of Remiel's presence is enough to lull her into a warm drowsiness, Luka refuses to give up any precious moment she can spend with him.[break][break]

She glances longingly at the tray of cookies before them but, too lazy to grab one for herself, settles for a quick kiss instead. Cinnamon sugar dusts her lips and there's a glimmer of mischief in her eyes as she leans back and swipes it off with her tongue. Without giving Remiel a chance to retaliate Luka curls herself back into his side, tucking her head underneath his chin while trying not to poke him in the face with one of her antlers.[break][break]

It's about time Remiel learns what a mushy, affectionate monster he's gotten himself stuck with.[break][break]

"Of course I did," she trills back. "I still am. You really know how to throw a party..." It had been a night overflowing with festive cheer, and hopefully everyone else has had just as good a time. "What about you? Playing host can be exhausting for so long...are you doing okay?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 8:59:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel shakes his head in disagreement, perhaps a little too bashful to say the words as he chimes with a chuckle instead. He'd worn the horns to show he was (doing his best to be) in the spirit of Christmas. It'd been embarrassing, but he'd endured despite it.

On Luka, however, they somehow made her even more endearing than she already was. Regardless, he's thankful for the sentiment anyway, and pleasantly surprised when she leans in to quickly kiss him. "Mm... what was that f—" Though the purpose becomes evident almost immediately afterwards with a swipe of her tongue.

The amused and playfully chastising look he gives her only lasts so long before she cuddles up into him. He laughs as a cushy antler pokes his cheek, however.

"Surprising, really," Remiel eventually remarks. "My mother had always been the social butte— well... certainly not a Butterfree, but perhaps more of a Vespiquen." The prince thinks.

Hearing Luka regard his own well-being next, however, delivers a pang of warmth to his heart. "Yeah, I'm feeling very... merry." He smiles, leaning down to peck the top of her head.

Would it be too much to admit that this all might have been for this? This very moment? With her? Yeah, he thinks. He shouldn't let her know how much of a simp enamored he is this early.

CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 6:42:16 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Ehhh...your mother?" It's the first time Remiel's ever brought up his family, and her ears perk instinctively. Given his status, she's felt it rude to pry. But his mother is the Queen of Galar, isn't she? As an avid lover of fairy tales and princesses, Luka can't help but be intrigued. So enraptured is she by the mere idea of such a woman that she misses the insinuation in Remiel's description and the subtle bitterness it carries.[break][break]

"I'm sure her parties are lovely," she says with a dreamy sigh. "A castle all done up for the holidays...oohhh, I bet that's a sight to see! I'm sure it's gorgeous. It's lovely, right?"[break][break]

Bubbling excitement clings to every word as Luka sits up to look at him. She looks like a girl from a fairy tale; a kind of Cinderella, her eyes soft with dreams. "I'd love to see— I mean, erm..." An abashed flush colors her cheeks. "But it's beautiful here too. E-even more so, actually! Since our friends are here, and everyone's had a wonderful time, and you..."[break][break]

And him. The object of her endless adoration. Luka stares at him for a moment too long before flustering and sinking her head back into his shoulder.[break][break]

"The reason I've had such a lovely night is because of you," she admits with a rosy blush. "So I'm glad you're merry because...b-because that makes me happy."[break][break]

The eggnog has loosened her tongue, turning up her saccharine soppiness up to eleven. Luka bites the inside of her cheek and hopes she isn't laying it on too thick. She couldn't bear to be thought of as an annoyance.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2022 9:05:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

For all his disinterest of Galarian royal customs these days, the prince was sure Luka would indulge in them happily. As such, he nods and hums in agreement when she imagines the palace hall decked with boughs of holly. "It's quite nice. I'll take you someday," He smiles, peering into her dreamy gaze and cupping her chin with a pair of fingers. "If that's what you want."

Honestly, the time he'd spent in Hoenn hadn't exactly garnered him a great amount of friends anyway. Though, certainly, more than he'd made back home in Galar. Even if that wasn't the case, the region would always have a special place in his heart anyway— considering this was where the two of them had met.

So, much to her delight, he revels in her admission and hugs her close against him. At this point, she's practically straddling him. But he certainly isn't complaining.

"You're the one who made this night special, Luka... I was cooped up in my bedroom for the most part..." The royal chuckles, gently stroking her hair. "The night is still young, however... and I'm all yours."

CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 23:33:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Really? I'd, um, I'd love to go..."[break][break]
It's a simple promise flippantly given. But to Luka, the invitation means everything. It's fun to pretend that he promises longevity, that their fleeting dalliances might bloom into something real. Is it too much to hope that this time next year, they might still be together?[break][break]

She knows that she's jumping the gun. She knows that she's too quick to form attachments where none exist, to conjure romance through the sheer power of will. Her heart is too soft and she gives it away too easily. Remiel could crush it between his fists if he wanted, so she can only pray that he'll treat it kindly.[break][break]

And despite the constant fluttering of her heart and silly romantic whims, she's almost startled to realize just how deeply she'd fallen for him, and how fast. There's no hiding it— look in her eyes is hopelessly besotted. Her cheeks flush cranberry, lips gently parted. The distance between them is already miniscule, but as Luka shifts herself into Remiel's lap and winds her arms around his neck, it's clear that any amount of space is nigh unbearable.[break][break]

"You shouldn't say things like that," Luka murmurs. Her breath is hot against his lips and carries the scent of cinnamon. "I'll get greedy..."[break][break]

Lashes flutter to her cheeks as she leans up to kiss him— soft and yearning and carrying an undercurrent of urgency. Her arms tighten, fingers twining into the hair at the base of his neck, twisting into the fabric of his shirt. Hips shift under the folds of a velvety skirt, the fur lining tickling the tops of her thighs. It's not unlike the start of previous liaisons, though the setting, somehow, makes it all the more romantic.[break][break]

"Oh, wait!" Luka breaks away with a gasp. There's very little that could ruin such a moment, but this is important. "I forgot...you haven't opened your present yet!"[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

emsOiAJP
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 0:11:27 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Though given in the spur of their romantic moment, the promise is one destined to be kept that following February. And the thought of it— showing Luka around the hallways of Calcifet Palace and the royal gardens and the view from the highest room of the tallest tower— cements itself in his mind, on that couch, with sweet warmth. 

Hands settle across the small of her lower back and softly massage her rear as he smiles, savoring her scent and their intimate closeness as his gaze loses itself so willingly within her own. "What's wrong with being greedy?" He feigns innocence as he inquires.

Greediness, of course, was something he was practicing in that very moment. The way his hands dipped lower and lower across her back with every caress. The way he returned the grace of her lips twofold each time, teasing with tongue for extra measure. His fingers tighten against the fur-lined edge of her skirt like the dainty hands tightening his hair until, suddenly, she snaps him out of things.

He nearly groans, but the mention of a gift stops that in its tracks.

"Oh?" He remarks, slightly hazy-eyed with pleasure. "I've earned a present this year, have I? There must have been a clerical error on the naughty and nice lists..." A mischievous, playful smile... then a swift peck of his lips on her own. "Let's see it then."
CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 1:01:15 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Nuh-uh," Luka denies with a shake of the head. "I promise it's a hundred percent correct." She leans in to peck his nose, one last token of affection before they have to part.[break][break]

There's no small reluctance in the way she unwinds herself from him. But once they've parted she flounces towards the large Christmas tree with a girlish excitement, carefully shifting through the presents at the bottom. After a moment she crows triumphantly and pulls one out, then practically skips back to the couch Remiel lounges on. [break][break]

She presents him the box with a flourish, silver paper adorned with a blue ribbon. It matches his eyes almost perfectly.[break][break]

"Okay, okay! Open it!"[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 1:14:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

The sight of her on Christmas Day is one he'll likely carry with him forever. Perhaps that was just the eggnog settling in... perhaps not. But, regardless, it did bring a slightly goofy smile to the prince's face as he watched her so excitedly bounce away to fetch his gift.

He sits up on the couch a bit straighter than before as she returns. Before she can say another word, she's smoothly pulled onto his lap with a laugh and canoodled again. "Okay, okay! I will... but this best not be some sort of gag gift at my expense..." He adds with an amused glare, shifting it about in search of fictitious hidden cameras.

Before too long, however, Remiel's hands get to work neatly and calmly untying the cobalt blue ribbon: only so he may rip the silver wrapping apart and unbox his present.
CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 2:05:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"My prince," she gasps, "You wound me. I'd never do that!"[break][break]

To violate the Christmas spirit in such a way would be a capital offense. How awful![break][break]

And yet, the box he holds is completely empty, stuffed with newspaper to give it the illusion of bulk. Hypocrite that she is, Luka's eyes glint with mischief as she grabs the bow that Remiel had discarded, and places it atop her head.[break][break]

"I actually got you something, I promise," she reassures quickly. "B-but I thought, um..." The delight at her little prank begins to give way to fluster, and her cheeks burn. "Your present could be...me?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

L7aa6xjn
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 3:36:15 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Eyes narrow as she pleads her case, the joke slowly becoming more of a suspicion as he lifts the gift box lid and finds... it empty. Without a word, he simply leans back and gives her the look. Though it's quick to melt away into something softer when she places the bow atop her head and cutely announces her true intention.

And, frankly, who can stay serious (even playfully so) in the face of such loveliness?

"I suppose there wasn't a clerical error after all," He smiles, softly caressing the side of her face with a single hand before closing in slow. "You're just the right present for me. Better than I even deserve, darling."

A moment is spent gazing into her sweet eyes once more before lips clash in blissful harmony. The empty box slips from his hand before long, spilling crumpled newspaper across the rug below. His fingers soon find the comfort of her body once more, sliding upward from her waist to enjoy the rest of her as he savors the taste of cinnamon sweet.

Though she's given a taste of the make-out session she's in for, however, the royal briefly breaks from it to make a whispered remark. "Let's get you into something even more festive, hm? The unwrapping is one of my favorite parts..." He adds with a smirk.
CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 4:40:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
For a moment Luka worries that he'll be truly upset, that her joke will go over poorly and ruin the tender moment between them. Perhaps Remiel catches the worry that creases between her eyes, or perhaps he never notices it. Either way, he kisses away every ounce of trepidation, burying her fears under a blanket of tender affection.[break][break]

There are more gifts waiting for him upstairs, real and tangible things, but they can wait. Gifts seem so paltry under the weight of their affection. What's the point in a mere token, when all she really wants is here in her arms?[break][break]

The ribbon hangs lopsided on her head as they kiss, soft as powdered sugar snowfall and twice as sweet. Luka shifts in his lap, embracing him between her thighs as their slow kisses deepen. Like the fire burning cheerfully in the hearth beside them, smoldering embers stoke into crackling flames. Heat resides in her cheeks, in the pads of her fingers, the breath that tickles her neck when Remiel pulls away.[break][break]
"That's..." she trails off with a hopeless giggle, and wonders how Remiel can say such lascivious things without dying of embarassment. Her plush antlers wiggle as she turns in his lap, ears suddenly pricked for any signs of life. "M-maybe...we should go upstairs. Someone might come down..."[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 6:06:10 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Her giggles nearly make him swoon. She's so cute, so precious, so perfect. He simply can't help but tease her a little as he leans in, prompting her to lay back upon the sofa as he trails little kisses up the length of her neck.

"You wouldn't be ashamed to be caught kissing the host, would you? I certainly don't mind if the world knows I'm sweet on you..." He says with warmth in his eyes, softly brushing away strands of pink hair from her face with a swipe of his hand. "If anything... we can just blame it on the mistletoe, darling."

What follows next, however, is a degree above what is expected from an innocent mistletoe kiss. His lips find hers again after a moment, only this time they really take a minute to savor each other. There is no rush or hesitance or confusion about the gesture. And, in the firelight of that room, Remiel explores what a kiss can really be.

Though, admittedly, it isn't too long before he begins to crave something more... involved.

It is with reluctance that the prince finally parts from their session, hovering just above her with a debonair smile. "Right... the costumes are upstairs, anyway, aren't they? I guess we should go."
CINNAMON SUGAR +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 22:44:08 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Y-you are? Do you..."[break][break]

Do you like me? It sounds so childish that she can't bear to say it out loud. But as Luka sinks under the spell of Remiel's kiss, her mind races. Perhaps to him this is just a casual fling, but every time she thinks about him her heart aches in a way she's intimately familiar with.[break][break]

Cheeks flush and lashes flutter to her cheeks, questions lost between reverant lips. In this moment, it doesn't mater if he doesn't feel the same way- with her eyes shut, she can pretend that their hearts are beating in tune.[break][break]

When they part she blinks up at him like a princess just roused from a daydream. Hazy green eyes, petal lips parted in a delicate smile. She shifts underneath him and nods, slowly.[break][break]

"Okay...lead the way, my prince."[break][break]

[break][break]

Snow still falls gently outside as they lay together, bodies entwined and breathing labored. The carols they'd sung ease into a blissful silence, though Luka's heart still thrums so loudly she's sure Remiel can hear it.[break][break]

Illuminated only by the fairy lights that decorate another christmas tree, Luka snuggles into her lovers side and rests her head on his chest.[break][break]

"Mmn...Merry Christmas, Remy."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
awards
4,534 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
cinnamon sugar [c]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 4:06:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

It's as if he's awoken from some heavenly dream, though the signs of physical exertion are all there to ensure him he's planted in reality. Even so, Luka's best efforts had, indeed, taken him to another plane. One he might have never reemerged from, were it not for the limits of human endurance.

Hazy-eyed, his messy head of hair rises from his pillow as he feels Luka shift beside him. He scoots backward, shoving away a sleigh bell collar and a set of plush reindeer horns as he positions himself better for his pink-haired belle. When they settle in, arms wrapped around each other's bodies nice and snug, Remiel happily sighs.

"Happy Christmas, darling."

Warmth fills his chest as he gazes down at her there. When they'd first met, he'd wondered why she'd ever take an interest in him. He'd wondered if he was even worth engaging with her any further. She was sweeter than he could have ever imagined. More than that, she brought out the best in him, too.

But the guilt still gnawed at him, of course. She hadn't been the first, after all. Even so... he couldn't find himself denying the chance that this could work. That he deserved a third and final chance to be happy. And how appropriate, he thinks, for him to come to this realization on Christmas Day.

Leaning down, he pecks her forehead sweetly and hugs her a little tighter. Afterwards, he hesitates to speak. Then, after a beat, takes the plunge anyway. "I know this is kind out of the blue... but can I ask you something?"
CINNAMON SUGAR +