Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
On the Search for Frosted Flowers [DW]
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 21:09:42 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkisavelightimage]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0136 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]
After last evening's events with a stranger's Zorua and Jangmo-o, Georgette's Alolan Vulpix was in time out within his pokeball for the day. Instead, her Piloswine named Acorn trundled after her along Route 101's path towards Littleroot Town. Georgette did not expect her property hunt to be overly fruitful in the small town to the south, either, but still - it never hurt to look.
[break][break]
A few commands are occasionally given to her Piloswine, light training for the new recruit, before his trainer recalls the boar back to her side at the sight of someone else on the path. Her brow furrowed for a moment in curiosity, she lifts her hand to wave in greeting before recognition dawns, and she calls enthusiastically, "Elisabeth? It's Georgette!"
[break][break]
"Would you like to join us?"

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 23, 2022 22:48:05 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] Duo Wild: Seeking Grass-types

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "Georgette? What a delightful surprise." Elisabeth meant it--seeing her new acquaintance was an unexpected pleasure this far from Petalburg Woods. Within her hands she had a wicker basket filled with berries dusted over with snow, their scent tantalising the nearby Pokemon to draw near. "I would be honored. Searching for new companions today?"[break][break]

Beside Elisabeth was her faithful Vileplume, Bryony, whose rafflesia petals ruffled pleasantly in the winter breeze. She tugged at Elisabeth's long skirts, causing the blonde trainer to laugh gently. "How rude of me -- this is Bryony, my sweet Vileplume. I've raised her since she was a tiny Oddish in my garden. Say hello to Acorn, dear." The Vileplume let out a cheery chirp of approval, waving to the Piloswine.[break][break]

"Shall we away, then?"

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 8:28:29 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD LEAVANNY APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERCOAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RAZOR LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD STOUTLAND APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SAND RUSH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ICE FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER FANG
[attr="class","wildtabox"]REVERSAL
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 16:32:34 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tcword"] Catching Leavanny!

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] At the sight of the Leavanny, Elisabeth's eyes lit up. "Well aren't you a precious thing?" she murmured appreciatively. Once Georgette indicated her approval, Elisabeth took action. A quick nod to Bryony and she spat out ACID at the leaf-shaped Pokemon, followed by TOXIC for good measure. "Let us take you home, hm?" the blonde said blithely, throwing a Pokeball at the Leavanny.[break][break]

The Stoutland Elisabeth had no interest in whatsoever; should Georgette wish to leave it be, it could continue on its merry way.

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 26, 2022 22:27:47 GMT
[nospaces]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightimage"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/4XK687X.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0125 words

Beaming all the while as she moves to join Elisabeth, Georgette laughs and gives a waffling shake of her head, clarifying, "I am going to Littleroot to look at property. I am trying to find somewhere to start my breeding program, no? But I would not mind finding pokemon on the way."
[break][break]
"Hello Bryony," Georgette greets warmly, her own pokemon giving a curious snuffle at the Vileplume. "You have beautiful flowers."
[break][break]
The woman then nods and follows after Elisabeth, the pair continuing companionably until the spot a Leavanny and, a little further in the nearby fields, a Stoutland. Georgette stands patiently as Elisabeth pauses to capture the Bug-type pokemon.
[break][break]
"An excellent catch," she praises while waiting for the woman to return to her side.

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2022 11:57:56 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CHERRIM APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] FLOWER GIFT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PETAL DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WORRY SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEECH SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP

[break][break]

YOUR PREVIOUS CAPTURE ATTEMPTS WERE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2022 22:08:47 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tcword"] CATCHING CHERRIM!

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "Thank you," Elisabeth said with warm sincerity; Bryony likewise seemed more pleased about her compliment from the ivory-haired trainer than from the successful capture. "Littleroot is a fascinating choice. Do you always go on strolls here, Georgette?" [break][break]As a shy Cherrim came into view, Elisabeth silently directed her Vileplume to act, striking the adorable Pokemon with MOONBLAST and evading its PETAL DANCE as if moving in a graceful ballet. The Pokeball was tossed and the tiny Pokemon vanished with the ball, rolling back and forth.[break][break]

"I tend to walk with Bryony in Petalburg Woods, but this has been a delightful change of pace,"
she continued, watching the Pokeball with hope in her eyes.

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 29, 2022 22:57:58 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0098 words

Georgette shakes her head at the question, admitting with a laugh, "This is my first time here, I have only been in Hoenn a month or so."
[break][break]
Her gaze flicks briefly towards the Cherrim before her attention once more focuses on Elisabeth. "Petalburg," she repeats with curiosity, a look overcoming her before she pulls out her phone and scrolls through her calendar. Lips pursing, a little "Ah ha!" spills from her throat and she shows the screen to her partner. "I have a property viewing in Petalburg next week!"
[break][break]
"What is Petalburg like," she asks with utmost curiosity.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 6:48:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD KOMALA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMATOSE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RAPID SPIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WOOD HAMMER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWALLOW

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SNIVY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WRAP

[break]
CAUGHT THE CHERRIM!

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 18:37:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tcword"] CATCHING SNIVY!

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "Likewise," Elisabeth said with a faint smile. "Hoenn is much different than Kalos, hm? Petalburg itself is a charming little place. Lots of gardens, lots of darling woodland strolls. It's busy without being exhausting." [break][break]

At the arrival of the Snivy, Elisabeth steps forward, beckoning for Bryony to take action with ACID. The reptilian Pokemon LEERED but ultimately all efforts to resist the much stronger Pokemon were futile. Another Pokeball toss, and the Snivy was secured within.[break][break]

"I also considered Lilycove, but it was too busy," Elisabeth continued, as if nothing had occurred at all. "What is important to you in a home?"[break][break]

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 21:49:19 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0134 words

Listening thoughtfully, Georgette idly reaches out to pat the top of her Piloswine's back as they amble at a comfortable pace down the trail with Elisabeth. "That sounds beautiful," she muses warmly, her gaze flicking to her phone to note which cities she has marked for property viewings.
[break][break]
At the question she looks up, her head tilting to the side. "I would prefer a medium-sized city," she suggests. "I am staying in Slateport and it's so busy! I get tired just watching everyone rush around. But something with land, no? I want to start a breeding program. It has been hard to decide, most of my pokemon are Ice-types or used to the cold."
[break][break]
Heaving a soft sigh, Georgette then laughs as she looks over to Elisabeth. "Decisions are hard!"

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 7:37:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SKWOVET APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] GLUTTONY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SPIT UP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]REST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BULLET SEED
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BODY SLAM

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FOMANTIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CONTRARY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAFAGE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LEAF BLADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GROWTH

[break]
CAUGHT THE SNIVY!
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,435 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 1, 2022 20:36:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tcword"] CATCHING FOMANTIS!

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"]Elisabeth echoed her companion's laugh with her own, agreeing with a nod. "That they are," she said with sympathy. "But I am sure whatever home you find shall be perfect." With a soft gasp, Elisabeth caught sight of the nearby Fomantis and whispered, "Like that absolutely precious creature over there. Forgive me a moment."[break][break]
Fomantis and Laurentis had long been Pokemon that Elisabeth had especially adored, and this little one was no exception. He was busying himself nibbling on some flowers when Bryony pounced on the pink Pokemon with frightening enthusiasm, striking first with TOXIC and then ACID as the larger Vileplume wore him down.[break][break]
"I feel terribly cruel doing this," Elisabeth said with a somewhat self-conscious smile as she threw a Pokeball at the poisoned Pokemon, "but it is for the greater good to give such good Pokemon a good home."

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Feb 2, 2022 0:40:23 GMT
[nospaces]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim

0150 words

"Oh, I hope so," Georgette answers earnestly, her gaze following Elisabeth's to spy the nearby Fomantis.
[break][break]
Observing the brief pokemon battle, the Fomantis quickly captured and retrieved, Georgette nonetheless praises warmly, "A nice catch, no? Fomantis are cute." With a wink, she adds, "And also keep Weevil from your garden. Besides, I know you will give it a good home. Then it will be full and warm, instead of scavenging for food out here alone."
[break][break]
A little hum of amusement sounds from the ivory-haired woman while her Piloswine perks his ears towards the Vileplume when she returns. With a snort, she warns, "Yes, you have seen what Bryony can do - now do not start a squabble or that could be you." Acorn seems to consider this advice before snorting pointedly, the puff of air freezing instantly, which he waddles through to continue on down the Route's path.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,051 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 3:51:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BAYLEEF APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] OVERGROW
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BODY SLAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ROSERADE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON POINT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]VENOM DRENCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MAGICAL LEAF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRASSY TERRAIN

[break]
CAUGHT THE FOMANTIS!