Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Together We're Strong
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2022 5:11:39 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

The silence is worse. It leaves room for doubt and fear to ingrain themselves deeper into her heart. Their tendrils reach for her throat, moving the knot further up until she feels like she can’t breath. Amidst the silence, her lip quivers. She bites down against it, choking back what’s trying to break through, but she forgets to breath.

With the gasp of air comes the first wave, a quiet shudder that breaks the budding moisture at the corners of her eyes. A few slow tears roll down her cheeks. Her fingers seek comfort in the familiar soft fur of Loveless as she offers solace.

Lex doesn’t expect Killian to have an answer, but the uncertainty only drives the nails deeper into her chest. She tears her gaze away from Loveless to look towards him when he makes a promise he knows he can’t keep as long as they don’t understand each other. Lex shakes her head, “I’m not worried about me, what about you?”

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Together We're Strong
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 3:38:53 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Loveless purred and nudged into Lex's hand. "Espee." she mewed, placing a paw on the redhead's leg, demanding they lower so she could crawl onto her lap. [break][break]

If Killian couldn't offer Lex comfort, at least Loveless could. All he wanted was to go over and hold her. Kiss her. Not just for her sake but for his own. Lex soothed his worries as much as he alleviated hers.[break][break]

"I'm anxious." he admitted, "Until twenty minutes ago, I was the only one in my body."[break][break]

But he didn't want Deoxys gone. He desired to understand it, use it - control it. So what then? He'd just go to sleep next to Lex, not sure if he'd wake up in the middle of the night and find himself strangling her? No. Even with his promise, she wasn't safe with him here, not like this. [break][break]

Killian's face twisted; it crumpled into an ugly mess of furrowed brow and sad eyes. He turned and met her amber gaze with a look so full of confliction and hurt that it could only mean the worst. [break][break]

He knew what he had to do, even if he didn't want to do it. "I should leave." The words come out choked, strained like he tried to trap them in his throat, but they'd forced themselves out. [break][break]

Not even back together a year and Killian is yanking them apart again. [break][break]

"Not forever. Only until I have a grasp on whatever is happening."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Together We're Strong
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 14:43:45 GMT

Killian’s honesty was refreshing, even if that only lasted a moment. It was good to know he was cautious and didn’t simply accept the new resident without having hesitations. Still, it seemed dangerous to have a pokemon living inside you. She prayed to every god she could think of that he would seek help, make sure this wasn’t killing him.

With that thought, her chest shuddered, sending another wave of slow tears to roll down her cheeks. The thought of losing him was too much. She’d rather die. That discomfort alone is enough to coax her to lower her legs, accepting Loveless onto her lap in an attempt to dispel the dark thoughts. Lex holds her close, like a child holding their teddy bear. She’s never felt more vulnerable in her life. So helpless. Kato had always been a looming threat on Killian’s life, but he’s been just that; abstract, in a sense.

Now, there was a tangible, real threat to his safety. Lex would do anything, anything, to keep him with her, keep him safe. But even now, with all the power she’s accumulated, she’s helpless. And for a moment, she thought it couldn’t get any worse.

Then it did.

“Leave?!” she repeated the word whimsically, as if it was a dream. Was this a dream? This couldn’t be real. But it was. As real as the fur beneath her fingertips and the ache in her chest that only meant one thing.

’I’m losing him already,’ the thought slipped in without much effort. It’s what she feared the most from all of this. A logic mind would understand, but Lex’s was clouded with an overwhelming storm of emotions. It made it nearly impossible to know what she wanted him to do, what she should do. He said not forever but it didn’t quite register. All she saw was loneliness. If he died, she would be alone. Even if he didn’t, a part of her would always be alone. It would always be there, stealing half of him for itself. Half was better than none. What if he chose to give all of himself to it? She couldn’t imagine Deoxys wanting to share.

Paralyzed, she simply stared at him, clearly running through the countless ways this could all end, spiraling deeper. None of the ways this ended would be good.

With a sudden sense of urgency, she sprang forward, forcing Loveless to leap off her lap. She crawled towards him, amber hues blurred with tears as they bled from her eyes, “Killian, don’t leave me alone,” she stopped, just out of arm’s reach, still hesitant, but clearly desperate.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Together We're Strong
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 1:20:31 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

Leave. [break][break]

The word cut him to his core in her voice. He'd spoken the idea, but Lex cemented it in reality. Wrinkles turned to deep crevices on his forehead as the truth settled. [break][break]

"Yeah..." Such a vast vocabulary, and that's the only thing Killian can think to say. Diamond blues find the ceiling and its numerous tiles. The silence gathering around them turned him small. Terrifying power in his veins, yet he felt powerless. [break][break]

How laughably ironic.[break][break]

Part of him wants to wallow in the feeling. Go back to being that helpless child stuck on his mother's floor. Alone. It's tempting. Certainly easier than fighting has been and would continue to be. But there's too much to lose by giving up. Loneliness didn't hold him anymore, and it never would again. Not because Deoxys shared his body, Killian escaped long before then. Five years ago, to be exact, when he found Lex. [break][break]

She is light in a world absent of it. Killian do anything to keep that light burning. Even step out of her glow and back into the black. If only for a while. Looking from the ceiling to her said she thought it forever. [break][break]

Killian bit his cheek, pressure building in his chest. "Lex - " cut off by her scrambling to him on her hands and knees. The anguished plea caught him off guard. Never had he heard such frantic desire in her voice. Yet still, she hesitated to touch him, and that said everything.[break][break]

Dusting the shattered pieces of his heart aside, Killian exhaled. The breath flattened his crumbled features like a freshly laid sheet. Anyone else but Lex might think he'd reined himself in, but it's a flimsy mask. [break][break]

He closed the distance she couldn't. Slow, steady, Killian took her chin between the thumb and pointer of his left hand. "I'm sorry, Dove." gentle as the morning breeze, he whispered, "But I have to before I hurt you again." The delicate tone did nothing to hide the pain seared into his voice. [break][break]

Their foreheads met as Killian leaned closer. The tears he'd thought all dried up after his mother's death wet his cheek.[break][break]

"If that thing used by my body to...to..." the word wouldn't come, pushed down his throat and quickly replaced by another. "I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

notes about this post

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#bd9fc9!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Together We're Strong
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 19:40:38 GMT

Her emotions were a mess, a violent storm cloud of fear, anger, loss, and desperation. The storm clouds her judgment and her logical mind. He speaks of not wanting to hurt her, but he already has by choosing the alien over them, by accepting its control, by taking himself away from her. Hypocrite.

More powerful than this raging storm is love. Fear threatens to smother it but it still burns true. With love comes hope, a hope that she will get him back, all of him, just him. It’s a childish hope, he’s already made it clear Deoxys is staying but the small thread of sanity she clings to is anchored by this one hope.

She didn’t move as he slowly crept closer, as if any twitch may set off the alien. Her watery gaze broke from his to watch his hand reach for her. She half expected it to transform into whatever it was that consumed her earlier. The thought made her grow tense, nervous, but the touch she felt against her skin was his, not its. Perhaps her hope wasn’t too naïve after all.

Lex closed her eyes, savoring the warmth of his breath and his scent that filled her nostrils. She wanted more of his touch. It took everything in her to not move closer and embrace him. Fear held her back, still battling for control.

“I love you,” she whispered as her fingers curled into the carpet, cementing her into place. She kept her eyes closed to savor his touch, expecting it to disappear just as quickly as he appeared in their living room.

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
Together We're Strong
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 18:54:49 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]

"I love you too." Even if it didn't seem like it right now. The words weren't hollow. [break][break]

Killian breathed deep, taking in her air and the scent he'd miss while gone. Her's. Their's. The thought of being without either dragged him to a dark place. The depths of which he thought he'd never tread again. [break][break]

Temporary.[break][break]

He remained himself, "It's only temporary." [break][break]

Swallowing, Killian let the thought linger until anxiety gave way to desire. He needed more than her smell if they were to be apart. "I love you so much." He took Lex by the cheek and erased the distance between their lips. The kiss is long and hard, full of all his passion and feelings unspoken. [break][break]

Everything he has poured into a kiss he'll cherish until he can taste her again.

notes about this post

[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#bd9fc9!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Together We're Strong
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 8:04:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: