awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
aquae calidae [m]
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 10:04:34 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Not long after the dawn of the new year, and had stolen each other away from their respective responsibilities to return to the place where they'd first met: the ancient Roman-style temple carved at the side of Mt. Chimney, and the steaming thermae therein. Same as before, the royal shed his clothing before stepping in. Though, this time, he went hand-in-hand with the pink-haired belle he now called his own.

The temple certainly hadn't changed much since last summer. That was probably thanks to only a few dozen people knowing about it, if Remiel had to guess. Sunlight filtered in from the open balcony afar. The stone statues surrounding them, and the rich frescoes on the dome-shaped ceiling above, still remained intact. No signs of abuse or graffiti. Just the passing of time.

"This was a great idea," The royal says, stopping to suppress a hiss when the spring water laps at his forelegs. Unknowingly, he's also gripped Luka's hand a little tighter— though certainly not enough to hurt her. It loosens as his body slowly acclimates to the heat, his submerged feet wriggling their toes while he waits.

"I suppose the contrast against the cold really makes it seem... hotter, than we remember, hm?"

mission: new year, new me
🎶 ancient roman bath ambience
AQUAE CALIDAE +

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
aquae calidae [m]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 6:36:46 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
The thermae is just as beautiful as she remembers. The sprawling view is magnificent, as is the beautifully carved marble that gleams around them. Soft steam wafts from the surface of still water and dissolves in the air, still brisk with January cold. Though the winters here are comparatively mild to what she's used to, Luka is incredibly eager to get out of the chill air and into the warm water.[break][break]

Her clothes are neatly folded near the edge of the baths, but as a creature of habit she still clings to a fluffy white towel as she descends into the spring with Remiel. But unlike last time, she can call the man at her side her own; not just a handsome stranger that had made her a blushing, stammering fool for a day.[break][break]

She can hear the faint splash of their Pokemon as they play nearby, occupying one of the pools in another room. But for now, at least, they have this space entirely to themselves.[break][break]

"Ehe...I know, right? I'm full of good ideas," Luka crows as she slowly steps into the hot spring. Warm water laps at her ankles, then her calves as she wades in deeper and sucks in a breath through her teeth. It hits differently in the winter air— much hotter in comparison, just as Remiel had said.[break][break]

She shifts her towel a bit and takes another step down, now up to her knees as steam rises around her like a shroud. "It is warmer...but it feels great! And you've been so busy since New Years, so I'm glad we found the time to do something like this."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
aquae calidae [m]
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 18:44:19 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Remiel chuckles at her adorable pride, and it manages to take his mind off the hot sting of the water for a little while as they wade in deeper. Though, before long, the royal stops in place and prompts Luka to stop with him with their firm holding of hands.

Without a word, he reels her into him before softly meeting their lips. A pleased hum reverberates between them. All the while, a set of naughty hands convince her own to drop the reins of her towel, before it's cast off to the side of the spring. They were well past that, weren't they?

He smirks, setting hands back down on bare flesh this time before granting her one last sweet peck. "I'm determined to make more time for us moving on. So long as that's something you'd like as well." The silent promise is sealed in an embrace, and stamped with an affectionate cuddling of noses.

🎶 ancient roman bath ambience
AQUAE CALIDAE +

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights