saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON Jan 31, 2022 14:54:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"we're really doing this, huh?"

matias stands backstage, staring at the costume on display in front of him. faint sounds of music and cheering can be heard through the walls, and as he turns back to look at his manager, he feigns a frown.

"i can't dance, luka."
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 5:11:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“That’s fine! You just need to start things off before the rest of the dancers do their thing. It’ll only be like…a minute! Besides, I’m pretty sure people will think it’s cute if you fumble a little.”[break][break]

Trilling laughter is swallowed by the sound of the festivities around them: traditional music, chattering crowds, and vendors advertising their wares. It’s muffled backstage, but the fact that there’s an audience waiting for the traditional dancing to begin is ever present.[break][break]

“It’ll be okay, I promise! And this is going to look great on you. Come on, try it on!”[break][break]

The garment she’d selected has been tailor made just for him. It resembles Virizion’s color scheme: a rich green haori richly embroidered and trimmed in gold, and cream colored hakama to wear over his yukata. Luka shakes it again, emphatically. [break][break]

“I’ll buy you something to eat afterwards, okay? Pleaseeee?”[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 9:51:04 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"there is nothing cute about me."

he huffs, puffs, but concedes because he doesn't see a way out of it, not when there are so many expecting to see him. it seems luka's pr training has paid off after all.

"fine. we're going somewhere expensive after this."

resigned, he takes the outfit she prepared for him only to notice how well it's made.

"oh, wow. did you make this? it's..." he looks down at it, smiling, "beautiful."
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:59:50 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
“Mhm, mhm! Wherever you want to go, I promise!” Luka beams in triumph and though she doesn’t gloat, there’s a certain smugness to the way she hands his haori over.[break][break]
“Eh? Oh…not really. I had it commissioned, but I picked out most of the details myself…” Her hand trails over verdant silk again, soft against her palms. “I’m glad you like it! You can keep it after this, if you want. Now hurry up and get changed! Let me know if you need any help.”[break][break]

There isn’t much room backstage, so she turns around to allow Matias some privacy. As fabric rustles behind her she fiddles with her own ensemble, a yukata embroidered with trailing curlicues of dream mist and sakura petals.[break][break]

Drums sound outside, a steady thrum to announce the beginning of the dance. Luka chances a peek over her shoulder, teeth sinking into her lip.[break][break]

“You done?”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 7:01:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"i'll keep it, please."

who knows when the next time will be where he'll need to be dressed in an outfit that matches virizion? surely there's a contest waiting for him to participate in.

it doesn't take him long to get changed. it's a comfortable fit that compliments his build well.

"all done," he taps her shoulder. "you lead, okay?"
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 4:36:10 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Oh!"[break][break]
Luka clasps her hands, eyes sparkling. "You look great! It's like it was made for you," she says with a wink. "Now get out there and— wait, what?"[break][break]

She blinks. "Noooo no, I'm not going out there! This is about you!"[break][break]

Slow steps pull her backwards and away from Matias. She loves her friend, but she doesn't trust him not to just pull her onstage with him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON Sept 15, 2022 16:03:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"?"

so she's just really going to hang him out to dry on stage all by himself? it is what it is, he guesses, and though he could stand there all night arguing, he knows it's easier to just go out there and get it over with.

"fine."

and you know what? matias actually kills it with his dance. he hits every move in sync with the music, strikes every pose like a trained ballerina, and by the end of it, the crowd is roaring in applause.
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 6:22:25 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
The roar of the crowd is deafening. It swallows up Luka's enthusiastic cheers, but Matias can probably see her from the wings, beaming at him and clapping along with everyone else.[break][break]

"You were amazing!" she gushes as soon as he steps offstage, and sweeps him into a crushing hug. At least, as crushing as her noodle arms can manage. "Oh my gosh, they loved it! You were great...really, really great!"[break][break]

She continues to babble on even when she releases him. Something about another festival next week, about getting a recording to put on his socials, all that. "It's like...kind of a thirst trap, but you don't think will mind, do you?" she's saying as the next group of performers come onstage. "I think a lot of your fans will really like it!"[break][break]

With another grin, she starts to tug him towards the stage door. "Okay. I promised to treat you, right? There's just oneeee thing I want to do first!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,098 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DANCEWITHME
POSTED ON Oct 19, 2022 16:19:59 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
despite all the events he's attended, he's still not used to the roaring and cheering crowds often give him. he chuckles, flushing slightly only to look back at luka.

"thanks! i know."

her crushing hug is just a tight squeeze but he returns it all the same. his arms fold over his chest as she continues to explain everything she plans on doing.

"i don't mind a thirst trap. i think would appreciate it, so let's do it."

he's tugged along.

"what now?!"
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights