pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
hot lady scientist of your dreams x idiot himbo [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 1:39:28 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Speed dating! Temp already had a boyfriend he loved very much so he didn't need to look for anyone else. But he did like to have fun and meet new people! Plus, his Gym Position was kind of remote so he rarely got to speak with other people. This seemed like a good chance to do that!

He waited patiently for , his first 'date'! Temp had even brought a little bag of chocolate hearts for her to take one. Scraps was even all dressed up, the rough looking Mightyena with a pink and heart patterned collar and leash! Cute!
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 6:38:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Leader Rararie! Good to finally meet you!” her voice chimes in, bright and in clearly good spirits. The smile wide and genuine, as always. The professor extends a hand out for the leader to take, “I’ve been meaning to make it out to your gym for quite some time,” she takes a seat across from him. The sash of flowers twisted around her white dress stirs as she does. The Comfey’s small head peeks out, giving Eva’s first ‘date’ a friendly smile, “I’d love to come out sometime! I’m a big fan of the conservation theme.”

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 8:41:05 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A wrapped bag of chocolate is offered. Just a few pieces! Didn't want to spoil appetites.

"Miss Morales! I'm, like, super stoked you think that!" He puffed his chest up a little, pleased. Some people thought his theme was strange; some people had even argued it didn't make sense. They just hadn't read his info close enough!

"You science guys are always cooking up cool stuff, too!"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 18:22:12 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Oh! Thank you. I should have brought treats too!” she sighs, kicking herself for not thinking of that. Regardless, she reaches forward for a chocolate. The Doctor could have quite the sweet tooth.

“Oh yeah, I love conservation! I was a Ranger before I became Head Scientist,” her finger work independently, peeling the wrapper off the chocolate, “I love conservation medicine! If I had enough time, it would be a hobby,” The chocolate gets popped into her mouth with a satisfied smile, “Did you always want to be a Gym Leader?”

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 18:50:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"You were? That's cool!" Temp laughed softly and grinned. He would leave the chocolates be on his end. Temp didn't like sweets very much, after all.

"Nah, I actually used to be a fitness instructor in a gym. Like, one you workout in, not one you battle in." The distinction always had to be made in his experience. "I actually wasn't the first choice to by the Pacifidlog Gym Leader!" Some people might be embarrassed to admit that but not Temp!

"They asked my dad if he wanted the position and he turned it down. But he turned them towards me, and, like, it was too good of a shot to pass up..." A sheepish grin. "I'm actually not that great at battling pokemon. But I get to help out the ocean around my home, so it's all cool!"

"What made you make the jump from Rangering to science?"

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 20:25:06 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Oh? A fitness instructor?” that was something she wasn’t expecting. Not that Temp was in bad shape, it was just a bit of a leap to make. Perhaps training pokemon wasn’t too different than training humans.

“I’m not great at battling pokemon either,” she admits without fault. She’s certainly no , , or . The Comfey entwined around her ruffles in disagreement but settles with the gentle touch of her fingertips “Oh, it wasn’t too much of a leap. I “retired” from the military to Hoenn once I left Kanto but . . . I can’t not do anything,” the laughs, plucking another chocolate off the table, “I decided to do conservation medicine instead,” at the time, Hoenn was rather peaceful, “Then the League needed help so . . . I had to help,” and by ‘had to help’ she means Rocket appeared and she couldn’t sit back and watch from the sidelines. However, the military aspect of her job didn’t quite exist anymore. There were always too many questions that needed answers.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 20:36:45 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp nods and opens his mouth to reply- Ding!

But then the date is over, which makes Temp sad.

"Aw man, this was fun." He sighed but picked up a napkin and scribbled his number down on it.

"I'd like to chat some more sometime, Eva! This has been super fun!" Should he throw in that he's gay and has a boyfriend? Eh, oh well. She would figure it out.

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Feb 11, 2022 20:57:28 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

And just like that, their time was cut short. Bummer! It’s always right before you get to the good stuff. With a heavy sigh, Eva frowns as the table’s timer, “Yeah, that was fun! I’ll come stop by the gym sometime!” Eva stands too, extending her hand to give Temp a friendly farewell before accepting his number, “Coolio! Thanks! We’ll set a date!” Should she mention she’s hetero with a boyfriend? He probably already knows.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 6:24:35 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS