Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2022 11:42:55 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] speed dating round #2

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] It didn't take long for Elisabeth to find her next table, and this time, she arrived before her next partner. Her Roselia, Primrose, stood by Elisabeth with a poised and graceful air as the noblewoman smoothed out her skirts and seated herself with flawless posture.[break][break]
Elisabeth had, in truth, signed up for romance as curiosity more than anything else. She didn't intend to properly connect with anyone. Already, though, she was beginning to wonder if she had prematurely assumed that part of her life was over. After all, she'd already been surprised once this evening. Distractedly, she fiddled with the GRACIDEA FLOWER in her hair, the unexpected parting gift from lending its sweet perfume to her as well as its beauty.[break][break]
Though Elisabeth didn't recognize , she smiled when he approached her. "You must be my next partner," she said, arising to fall into a graceful curtsey. Though faint, the Kalosian accent in her voice was unmistakable. "I am Elisabeth Fiorelli, and this is Primrose, my Roselia. A pleasure to meet you and your Castform." Prim followed suit, sketching a bow with her flowered arms. [break][break]

Elegantly returning to her seat, Elisabeth said politely, "What brings you to this event, may I ask?"

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,968 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 8:48:41 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
his gaze travels to find his partner for the round. he smiles, gesturing to the seat across him.

"i'm cian maher, and this here is junior."

the little castform floats up to rest atop cian's head, acting as a makeshift hat.

"romance, i suppose, even if it's eluded me thus far."

he chuckles but soon gestures up to her hair.

"i like the flower. it compliments you well."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 4, 2022 10:36:25 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tcword"] speed dating #2

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "Eludes you, hm?" Elisabeth said, her lips curving into a faint smile. "Is the current state of dating so dismal as all that?" [break][break]

The honesty was refreshing, however; most events like this, everyone put their best foot forward with false bravado. [break][break]

Her hand strayed to the flowers in her hair at his comment. "Hm? Ah, thank you. I'm a florist by trade in Petalburg. The roses are from my garden, freshly cut this morning." A pause inserted itself as Elisabeth weighed the merits of mentioning the origin of the Gracidea flower. "The pink one, however, was a gift," she elected to say at last; it seemed poor form to mention one's previous partner.[break][break]

"Of course, it is nothing compared to the illustrious hat you have chosen to wear to this gathering," the noblewoman continued, her crystal blue eyes glittering with amusement. "Castform as headwear. I imagine it shall be on all the Kalosian catalogues as a must-have trend by spring."[break][break]

Smoothly continuing the conversation, Elisabeth asked, "What do you do for a living, Cian?"

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,968 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 14:58:13 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"then i'm proud to have started this new trend."

his castform chirps in agreement before floating over towards the roselia, friendly and curious as ever.

what does cian do for a living?

"i ran competitively before moving onto battling. now, i run a gym in the minor league circuit out in rustboro. you should stop by and visit if you're ever in town."

so much for honesty.

"i didn't ask earlier, but why are you here, elisabeth?"
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 15:10:04 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] She allowed herself a little smirk as Cian played along with her silly joke. Pleasant fellow. So was Junior, for that matter; the Castform had managed to charm even Prim, the prissiest Roselia, into chattering happily in the corner.[break][break]
"Running competitively must have been equal parts thrilling and stressful," Elisabeth commented in response to his answer, considering it. "Do you miss it at all? Or is it a relief to be doing other work?" [break][break]
Elisabeth thoughtfully cupped her cheek in her hand, a distant look in her blue eyes. "I have heard of the minor league gyms. A fairly new development in Hoenn, I believe?" It was an intriguing offer. "I've never been to a gym, minor or otherwise. Now you have me curious what yours is like."[break][break]
The question, when directed back to her, was easy enough to answer. "I am only a month or so into my arrival in Hoenn," Elisabeth said breezily. "Events like these are a fine way to meet people, I have found. As for romance or business..." She shrugged lightly, her response a tad impish in nature. "I will take whichever Fate sees fit to send my way. We shall see if an arrow strikes my heart or not."

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,968 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 15:22:16 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"it had its pros and cons. well, all jobs do, but for running...the cons eventually outweighed the pros, so i decided it was best to move on. but i do miss it from time to time!"

he misses the feeling of running a race, of speeding ahead and leaving everyone in the dirt. battling gives him a similar rush but deep down he knows it'll never be the same.

"i'm not sure we have enough time for an arrow to do that, but i'll try my best."

"are you free later? we should meet up again after this is all over."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 15:36:43 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"]"It is difficult to leave something behind without at least some feelings of nostalgia," Elisabeth replied. "It sounds like you made the best choice for yourself, however, and that is commendable. Too few people do what they need to improve their lives, choosing fear instead."[break][break]
At Cian's comment regarding the arrow, Elisabeth laughed brightly, her amusement palpable. "It depends on how steady you are with a bow, I suppose, and how deft an archer you are at this range," she teased, "but I will concede our time is running short."[break][break]
A bold declaration for ending such a brief meeting, she mused as her eyebrows lifted. Not that Elisabeth minded bold decisions. "I am a rather busy woman, but not a particularly difficult to find one." The blonde reached into her clutch purse, drawing forth a dainty little card, scented distinctly like roses. She placed it on the table in front of him. "This is where to find my flower shop in Petalburg. I generally keep the hours listed." With some exceptions, of course, as needed by Team Rocket. Not that she would say so.[break][break]
Rising from her seat in a ripple of red fabric, Elisabeth glanced over her shoulder and said with a grin, "And who knows? Perhaps I will pay you a visit in Rustboro, and we'll get to know each other a little more intimately on the battlefield."[break][break]
Primrose came at her mistress's beckon and call, a heady scent wafting from the Roselia as she came to Elisabeth's side. Together they curstied in unison. "I thoroughly enjoyed our time together, Cian," Elisabeth said. Then cheekily, she added to her parting farewell, "May your aim be true for your next target this evening."[break]

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
awards
3,968 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 6, 2022 15:48:28 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
easily, he reaches for the dainty little card, catching a whiff of its rose-like scent. he stays seated, smiling up at her as she starts to make her departure.

"i'd like that."

his castform returns to his head.

"i'll see you soon, elisabeth."
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,557 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Fiorelli X Maher (SD)
POSTED ON Feb 7, 2022 4:04:39 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay