Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 8, 2022 19:51:29 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tclyr"] ❝ even in the ruins
[attr="class","tclyrb"] ❝ even in the ruins

[attr="class","tcsub"] FLOWERS BLOOM AND FLOURISH

[attr="class","tcword"] mission: pwoduce pangowos pwease

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Elisabeth wrinkled her nose as she wandered Sootopolis City, more than mildly irritated at her latest Rocket task. Fiddling with the vial in her hands as she arrived at the designated closed-off area, the blonde sighed. She should be grateful, she supposed, that the admin had begun to notice her specialty work in poisons and the like.[break][break]
However, Elisabeth had hardly expected that to lead to being tasked to develop an aphrodisiac for two disgruntled Pangoro. Was this her job now? Honestly, if the black market breeders were incompetent, that was hardly her concern, now was it? This was their area of expertise, not hers.[break][break]
At the time the noblewoman had bit her tongue, swallowing her complaints back with a practised smile as she accepted the mission. This was fine, she told herself. This was perfectly fine.[break][break]
Glancing up at the enormous wire cage and the two Pangoro loudly screaming at one another within it, things felt less than fine. Already Elisabeth could feel a mild headache coming on. What vile creatures they've paired together. Could it be intentional? It had to be, surely.[break][break]
"Really," she murmured, rubbing her temples. "Is this a Pokemon we need to have a larger population of? Perhaps this is merely evolution doing merciful work."[break][break]
If there was any goodness in this world, the potion would work swiftly and she would be home in time for afternoon tea.

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
You will find no hidden agendas in the sea's desire to swallow you whole
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 5:26:24 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus found it odd he was being sent to Sootopolis, eventually deciding there was some machine that needed rewired or rebuilt there that, with his engineering experience, it was easier to send him during his off weeks than someone else. That notion, however, is dissuaded bit by bit as he travels to the indicated location. Carefully pulling up the hood on his sweatshirt to obscure his face, Klaus glances about with nervousness as instead, he begins to suspect this is instead a reprimand for one of his smuggling sites becoming compromised.
[break][break]
Pushing into a building and receiving a briefing, Klaus's eyes glaze over momentarily at the news of what his mission entails. He wisely bites his tongue and shuffles into the indicated room, the man pausing briefly as he takes in the sight of his apparent co-worker - the woman who hauled his sorry backside back to his aunt and uncle's house after he fell on the ice in front of her.
[break][break]
Klaus finally pulls down his hood as crooked grin spreads across his face, the man's glib comment of, "I guess this was one way to ask me on a date," spilling from his lips before his mind fully catches up with him. "I'm sorry," comes the immediate, abashed apology, his face reddening. He looks away quickly, his magenta-rose gaze settling firmly on the ground to ask in a rushed voice, "What are you doing here?"
[break][break]
Realization seems to dawn just as swiftly as his embarrassment, his brow furrowed he repeats, "What are you doing here?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#73A6A9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2022 16:32:13 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"]Recognition flashed across Elisabeth's features as she saw approach. The bumbling boy from the frozen pond? Oh, bless him, of course he was another wayward little Rocket. Petty criminals most often came from humble beginnings, after all.[break][break]

Which explained the astonished, dumbstruck look on his face at seeing her here. Clearly Elisabeth did not seem the type to engage in a criminal syndicate operation, at least in Klaus's mind.[break][break]

This was no time to coddle and there-there, however, nor did Elisabeth have the patience for it with this raging headache. "Business, like you," she said matter-of-factly, bringing a syringe from her satchel. Within it was the liquid she had painstakingly produced for this very mission. [break][break]

"I'll keep it brief, as I don't know how much you've been informed of regarding our instructions. I am here to provide an aphrodisiac for the Pangoro. After applying it to the male, the two should once more be interested in reproducing and keeping black market breeding operations intact."[break][break]

As if angry at being invoked aloud, the male Pangoro shook the bars of his cage indignantly, roaring loudly into Elisabeth's ear. The woman stood perfectly still, only the icy glare in her eyes betraying her irritation.[break][break]

"The question remains how we will apply this syringe without getting our arms torn off. Do you have any suggestions? I could sorely use one."

[newclass=.tcbg] padding:20px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyr] font:24px times new roman;background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4, #C4C3C4);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent;text-align:left;font-style:italic;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tclyrb] background:-webkit-linear-gradient(360deg, #24344b, #7597c5, #f7c3da, #ffbd8b, #ffe9ad);-webkit-background-clip: text;-webkit-text-fill-color: transparent; transparent; font:24px times new roman;text-align:left;font-style:italic;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcsub] font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:right;padding:5px;background-color:#fff;margin-top:-15px;margin-right:-3px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcword] width:220px;background-color:transparent;position:absolute;-webkit-transition: ease 1s;font:14px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;font-weight:bold;text-transform:lowercase;margin-top:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tctag] width:220px;background-color:transparent;opacity: 0; -webkit-transition: ease 1s;position:absolute;font:12px unna;color:#c0c0c0;text-align:center;margin-top:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctag a] font:14px unna;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tctext] width:100%;background-color:#fff;text-align:justify;line-height:11px;font:10px verdana;color:#999;margin-top:10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.tctext b] font:10px verdana;color:#74c365;font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcpic] -webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);transition: 1s ease-in-out;moz-filter: grayscale(0%);moz-transition: 1s ease-in-out; [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyr] opacity:0 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tcword] opacity:0 [/newclass]
[newclass=.tcbg:hover .tclyrb] opacity:1 [/newclass] [newclass=.tcbg:hover .tctag] opacity:1 [/newclass]
[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2022 21:07:01 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus subtly flinches at Elisabeth's tone, his gaze falling away from the woman as she speaks. "Right, business," he mutters softly, his hand lifting to rub at the back of his neck awkwardly. "Sorry."
[break][break]
As Elisabeth explains their goal, Klaus takes a noticeable step backwards when the Pangoro slams into the cage, his magenta-rose eyes momentarily wide. He then gives a shaky little nod when she asks for suggestions. "Right. Um. Probably. Give me a minute," Klaus answers and begins to examine their surroundings.
[break][break]
His expression surprisingly thoughtful, Klaus eventually points to a series of loose pipes, each a different diameter, and direct Elisabeth, "Will you see if the syringe will fit in any of those without wiggling too much?" With that spoken he moves instead to another corner of the room and hauls out a large machine with a tube attached. Fiddling quietly for some time, the sound of buttons pushed and eventually a single wack to the thing, the compressor hums to life much to Klaus's satisfaction.
[break][break]
"Ok. So. We can use this as blowgun or whatever. I'll need to weight the plunger, probably." Klaus's voice trails off and he begins to search the room more, his expression lighting up when he finds a toolbox. "Perfect."
[break][break]
"Does it fit in any of those?" Klaus glances over his shoulder for confirmation one of the pipes will work, and he holds up a hex nut for emphasis. "I can glue this on the end."

[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 13:42:16 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] The irritability that had marked Elisabeth's mood diminished considerably as the young man began his tinkering, his conscientious manner a contrast from the goofy demeanor she had anticipated. [break][break]

She had underestimated him, Elisabeth realized with sudden surprise. Despite knowing all too well how others overlooked someone like her in Rocket--dainty, feminine, and seemingly fragile. Here she was, making that same fatal mistake with Klaus.[break][break]

And Elisabeth's dismissal of him had been too hasty by far. A blowgun was something the blonde had never even considered using. The boy was resourceful, and clever to boot.[break][break]

"I have three syringes," Elisabeth said belatedly, realizing she had been dumbstruck silent by Klaus's display of skill. She handed one to him, her tone noticeably gentler. "Let's see if it fits, hm?"[break][break]

Her blue eyes flickered over the loose pipes as she listened to the hum of compressor, considering the matter. "Should this fail, we'll have two other chances. Or if this proves too difficult, we can create a new form of container... Though I do not know with what."[break][break]

Elisabeth considered the Pokeballs in her satchel, expression thoughtful. "My specialty is Grass, Bug, and Poison-type Pokemon," she said. "If needed, I am certain we could find some method for utilising sap, or vines, to latch things together. I do not know much about machinery, but I'm happy to lend what assistance I can in this department."[break][break]

Just like that, their roles switched: Klaus was now the one guiding them, and Elisabeth dutifully following his lead.

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 20:36:32 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Turning fully, something akin to relief washes over Klaus's expression at the news there are other syringes, a low "Oh thank god," spilling from his lips before he laughs awkwardly. "This would have sucked if we only had one." He then reaches out to take the syringe from Elisabeth, an almost shy nod offered at her question as she goes to see if one of the pipes will work.

[break][break]
Glancing at his hands, he fumbles for a moment while shuffling the hex nut and glue, the man wisely sinking onto the ground to fiddle with everything involved. "I wouldn't want your pokemon to get hurt," Klaus answers as to Elisabeth's speciality, his brow furrowing minutely as he struggles to yank the cap off the glue - finally releasing, he begins to carefully apply a pea-sized dollop of glue onto the syringe's plunger, the hex nut soon following.

[break][break]
"We have to improvise all sorts of shit at the lighthouse," Klaus answers absently between blowing on the glue to dry it. "This should work. Here," he says as of a sudden as he leverages onto his feet, the syringe handed to Elisabeth for safekeeping. His has already stained with oil and grease from the compressor, Klaus rummages through the pipes until finding the diameter he assumes he'll need, and then strides over to the cage.

[break][break]
Standing a respectable distance away, Klaus thoughtfully positions the pipe on one of the bars and gives it a little wiggle, the motion drawing the Pangoro's attention. Earning a roar for his efforts, but not an outright attack, an almost manic grin spreads over Klaus's face as he takes the pipe over to another section of the warehouse, pulls up several pieces of scrap, and begins soldering metal together - a few moments later and a makeshift nozzle-attachment has been created for his efforts.

[break][break]
"Now or never," Klaus chirps. His head cocking to the side, he asks, "How's your aim?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 10:29:58 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] "I must say, it's impressive that you were able to jerry-rig this together so quickly." A pause. "I didn't know you worked at a lighthouse. It sounds like a considerable amount of work." And an understandable boon for Team Rocket's smuggling operations, no less. More and more she began to reassess her initial impression of this young man.[break][break]

At his question, however, Elisabeth laughed. How was her aim, indeed? [break][break]

Elisabeth marveled at the little blowgun, her own greaseless hands admittedly better suited to working the apparatus than her hardworking companion.[break][break]

"I used to practice archery," she said absently, "but the two skills don't seem entirely alike, do they?"[break][break]

The Pangoros had both gotten increasingly curious with Klaus's fiddling, forgetting their rampant hatred of one another to sniff at him from their corner of the cage. The intermittent howling helped Elisabeth focus--her headache was beginning to ease at last with these blessed pockets of silence. Klaus had already more than earned his keep for that alone.[break][break]

"Here goes nothing," Elisabeth said, inhaling before pressing her lips to the nozzle and blowing. The syringe shot out like a dart straight for the larger male Pangoro, who immediately let out a shriek as he batted the incoming projectile away.[break][break]

"Damn it," Elisabeth swore, a rare curse hissing through her clenched teeth.

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 0:28:41 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Klaus's gaze flits to Elisabeth as she speaks, his shoulders rolling into a haphazard shrug as to his workload. "Keeps me busy," he answers with a half-smile, amusement sparkling in his magenta-rose eyes. Busy indeed, between his actual work and ensuring the drop sites weren't compromised. The smuggling paid well, at least.

[break][break]
He falls silent when Elisabeth takes the makeshift blowgun and allows his attention to roam over the cobbled together machinery, eyes darting here and there to watch the whole of the proceedings; worrying his teeth over his lower lip, a sudden laugh barks out from Klaus when Elisabeth swears, his mein turning wholly impish, though he does not comment otherwise upon her swearing.

[break][break]
"I can fix it," he pledges, turning away from his partner to grab a second syringe to glue a hex nut onto it. "Here. Hold this," Klaus directs with distraction as his mind races, the syringe passed to Elisabeth as he bends to work on the compressor more. "It's firing too slow," he mumbles as he works. "That's why the Pangoro could hit it."

[break][break]
A wrench is produced and the compressor turned on and off several times to test his work. "That should do it," Klaus announces with a nod of his head, the hollow tube passed over to Elisabeth for her to aim again. "This should help," he then mumbles as he moves to the other side of the cage, calling over his shoulder, "Don't shoot me."

[break][break]
A flash of a grin is offered to Elisabeth, and as she readies herself to shoot the blowgun again, Klaus clamps his hands over his mouth to bellow, "HEY" and the Pangoro to draw their attention away from his partner.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 11:00:29 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Flustered as she was by the Pangoro's audacity, it took a moment for Elisabeth to register the sound of Klaus's sudden, barking laugh. Defensive words rose to her lips, only for her to catch the wholly amused look in her companion's eyes, and the protests vanished before they could be spoken aloud. Klaus was many things, Elisabeth was learning, but unkind wasn't one of them. [break][break]

Someone like would have likely savored her moment of distress, relishing the opportunity to poke at her sloppy technique or her unladylike outburst. But back to business Klaus went, tinkering and puttering away, already having diagnosed the problem in their strange contraption seconds after Elisabeth's failed attempt.[break][break]

And she had to admit. It was a little funny, wasn't it?[break][break]

"Don't shoot me."[break][break]

Ha. This time, Elisabeth was the one who laughed.[break][break]

"No promises," she said with a sly little grin that answered his own. Though she had no intention of hurting him, of course, and the playful tone in her voice made it clear.[break][break]

When Klaus drew the Pangoro's attention wholly away from her, Elisabeth blew into the apparatus once more -- the promised dart flew faster than before, striking its target square in the torso. [break][break]

"Oh! I did it," Elisabeth gasped in delighted surprise, a rare smile of unfettered joy blossoming across her lips as she clasped her hands together. "We did it," she corrected herself, shining the light of that radiant beam upon Klaus.[break][break]

The Pangoro yelped in surprise at the syringe that pumped the aphrodisiac into his bloodstream, a dazed look in his eyes as he stumbled backwards. His mate came sniffing over, unsure what had harmed her once-rival to render him so dumb, before she curled up beside him in a show of comfort. [break][break]

A piece of poetry fluttered through Elisabeth's mind, recalled from years of tutors past: "What thou seest when thou dost wake / Do it for thy true love take." Was this the influence of , she wondered? With any luck, anyway, the potion would do its work as promised, and they could soon return home.[break][break]

"I am sorry, for my terse manner when you arrived." The admission came without preamble, the statement genuine and sincere in its utterance. "I'll admit, this was not how I expected to spend my day. But... it has turned out much better than I expected. I think I have you to thank for that." [break][break]

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

He/Him/His
June 12th
Lilycove City
Bisexual
Lighthouse Keeper
Grunt
Shut up and be happy
it's all in your head
5'10" / 177.8cm height
5'10" / 177.8cm height
awards
214 posts
part of
TAG WITH @klaus
klaus anchoret
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 4:10:30 GMT
klaus anchoret Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Something akin to a giggle bubbles up from Klaus's throat when Elisabeth refuses to promise not to shoot him, his magenta-rose eyes bright in the light of their success. Hitching his grease-stained thumbs in the belt loops of his pants he saunters back over to the machine and Klaus gives an idle tap of his foot against the compressor.
[break][break]
When Elisabeth recites a piece of poetry, Klaus cocks his head sharply to listen, eyes narrowed thoughtfully. "Shakespeare?" His voice lilting with the question, it swiftly switches into an impish drawl, "You seem the type, that tracks." Before Elisabeth can protest, he teases with a wink, "I only liked those when I got to kiss the girls."
[break][break]
His demeanour shifts abruptly at the unexpected apology. Brow furrowed minutely, Klaus gives a little wave of his hand as he assures, "I'm an ass, I deserved it." A soft smile then touches Klaus's lips for a bare moment, the expression gone as quickly as it came, and he says in turn, "Wasn't too bad, yeah. We make a pretty good team?"
[break][break]
An amorous trill from the cage briefly draws Klaus's attention before he yelps out a firm, "Nope," and turns on his heel. "Nice to see you again, Elisabeth. Take care," Klaus calls over his shoulder, only to regret getting an eyeful of engaged Pangoros.
[break][break]
"Gunna go scrub my eyes with bleach." Klaus waves as he retreats.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Mar 2, 2022 12:57:05 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","tcbg"]

[attr="class","tcpic"]

[attr="class","tctag"]

[attr="class","tctext"] Elisabeth hadn't realised she had spoken her idle poetry aloud until Klaus's teasing voice reached her ears: "Shakespeare? You seem the type, that tracks. I only liked those when I got to kiss the girls."[break][break]

The blonde couldn't help but laugh once more, Klaus's sly little cheeky side catching her unawares. Perhaps it was good that he embarrassed easily; the world hardly needed another or in it.[break][break]

"We do. Make a good team, that is." Another humbling reminder, filed away: careful what assumptions you make of those around you. As the oft-quoted cliché went, even roses had thorns.[break][break]

Soon however she too could hear the amorous lovemaking of the enormous Pangoros, and her voice became flat, expression equally unimpressed. "Ah. Yes. That is our cue to depart, I think." By leaps and bounds, this was by far the worst thing Rocket had asked her to do yet.[break][break]

However Klaus's parting joke brought a smile to her lips as she shook her head, amused. Scrubbing her eyes out wasn't the worst idea to forget today. Or maybe just going home to a long, indulgent bubble bath to wash away the stress of the day.[break][break]

Oh yes. That sounded lovely.

[Googlefont=Unna]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Love Potion #9 [M/AC]
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2022 2:48:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: