Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
BANGIN' BEARS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 12, 2022 4:17:04 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Today's ROCKET assignment brought Barnaby to Rustboro City. They needed to help a Daycare there become profitable fast. Something about the establishment being in debt to ROCKET. The place specialized in breeding large, high quality PANCHAM and PANGORO for profit. The catch was, their best stock weren't currently... producing.

It had something to do with bear Pokémon, so Barnaby naturally thought Remi would be the girl to call for some backup.

"You read the brief? Their bears stopped fucking." Barnaby asked, his tone amused, as he slid out of the vehicle they had shared getting to Rustboro City.

"I figured you might know a thing or two about getting them going again." Typical of Barnaby, he couldn't help but smirk at his own statement. Honestly, the situation was a little absurd, but not the worst way to spend an afternoon. Remi always proved to be entertaining.
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
BANGIN' BEARS [M]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 23:07:14 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"And you read the briefing and thought 'hey, wow, Remi would be really good at fixing this problem!' What's up with that? Should I be insulted or flattered?"

She pulls down her sunglasses masking her hangover. Although every version of Remi he's seen has probably never been top quality, best foot forward, today especially seems like she's running on low battery. Once she gets a good look at the Pangoro, she pushes her sunglasses back up the bridge of her nose and sniffs.

He hops out of the vehicle and she crawls out after, wincing a bit at the slamming of doors. But his sly, lewd comment brings her attention back around the side of the truck, her stare pointed even though he couldn't see her eyes.

"I do, do I? Huh. Maybe you should come over here and prove it, then."

But she strolls past him and searches for her pokeball containing Bane. She releases him and, for a moment, there is a brief pause in which the daycares stock take stock of him. They size him up and grunt, but look away and down at their feet to continue ignoring each other.

It really did seem that no one was in the mood for a little fun today.
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights