TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 5:06:58 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Apparently, Mars may just know too many people.
[break][break]
Not like he’d ever complain about that, social butterfly as he is, but it’s the only way to explain the fact that this event he had attended for the sake of networking and meeting new potential business partners so far had been nothing but constant encounters with friends and acquaintances.
[break][break]
His next partner is no exception to this.
[break][break]
doing business? Never thought I’d see the day.” Mars smirks when seeing his friend approach the table, the Meowth by his side even going over to Temp for the sake of greeting him… by rubbing her side against his leg and getting his pants covered in cat hair, obviously. ”Here to secure funding for the gym or did you just think it looked fun?”
[break][break]
Both possibilities are likely, let’s be honest here.

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 13:55:21 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Mars! Temp is delighted to see his friend. So far his dates had people people he barely knew or had never met, see seeing a familiar face was welcome. As with others, Temp offered Mars a few wrappee chocolates.

"Aw, come on, man. Can't it be both?" A small laugh as he leaned over to give the Meowth a few Pat's. His Mightyena leans in to give her a good sniff, too. "That fancy pants bank doesn't want to find the coolest marine research, does it?"
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 14:30:09 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Thanks. Now I feel guilty I didn’t bring you anything.” Mars accepts the chocolates with a light laugh even though he rarely cares much for sweets, because… well, chocolates can be nice sometimes, and it would be rude not to accept a gift, especially when coming from a friend of his.
[break][break]
Mars cares about that sort of thing.
[break][break]
The coolest marine research, huh? Careful there, might hear you, I’m providing funding for the Sea Mauville project.” Project which, admittedly, he cares for more because of its potential benefits to Rocket than anything else, even if Mars has always been unquestionably fond of marine pokémon and the ocean itself. Still, helping ’s gym could also come with benefits other than just helping species that matter to him…
[break][break]
”...But, now that you mention it, how could I say no to aiding a League institution that has engaged in such great conservation efforts?”
[break][break]
He gives Temp a smile then, bright and charming in its ways.
[break][break]
Of course a good law-abiding citizen like him would love to help the League like the selfless philanthropist he is!

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 14:44:41 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A pout.

"Aw, come on. We both know is a twig twink. Deep ocean is where it's at." No more than ribbing. For what it was worth, Temp actually really liked Rowan. Even if it was fun to tease him.

But, a laugh matches the sharp grin as Temp takes out his phone. A few quick messages shot to one of the leads back on the ship.

"Sounds like you just bought us a new mobile underwater medical workstation. How big do you want the decorative plaque with your name on it?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 15:22:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

No offence to , but you gotta admit that’s kind of funny. Hell, it even earns Temp a chuckle.
[break][break]
”Hey, you said it, not me.”
[break][break]
Now, he sure as hell didn’t expect Temp to be this quick to jump at the offer of a donation, but then again, when aren’t people like that about money for things they care for? It probably also has to do with the fact that Temp finds it funny because they’re friends, and honestly, Mars doesn’t really mind it.
[break][break]
”Oh, fancy. Send me a price estimate later. As for the plaque… make it nice and make sure to keep it shiny.” He winks, well aware that the time they have to discuss such things here and now is extremely limited.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 17:26:49 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Don't write checks with your mouth if you ass isn't willing to cash them, !

But Mars had the cash and Temp knew it. Exploitation.

"We'll get the more expensive one with the POG logo on it. On your card, of course." Another laugh as Temp put his phone away.

"Ah damn, not much time left... You should come to the ship sometime! I'd love to show you around when we don't have to battle."
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2022 17:52:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Rich don’t stay rich by just throwing money around, but while things like substantial donations to research facilities can come with inevitable specifics and technicalities, there’s no time to bore with all that money talk here and now. Shame! Maybe some other time!
[break][break]
Realistically, Mars’ assistant will probably take care of that part.
[break][break]
”Smart move, but do make sure it’s tasteful.”
[break][break]
Can’t have his name and POG Bank’s logo on a tacky plaque, after all.
[break][break]
Just as Temp mentions the time, the bell dings to indicate their “date” is ending, and Mars can’t help but sigh. ”Guess that’s it, huh? Sure, I’ll stop by sometime. It’d be nice… Though you better not make me jump in Gyarados-infested waters without a warning this time!” He chuckles at that, a smirk tugging at his lips. ”See you around, Temp. Tell loverboy I said hi.”
[break][break]
As if they don’t see each other all the time.
[break][break]
Mars hadn't actually expected to discuss anything business-related with Temp, but in the end, it seems the encounter will be much more beneficial than what he had anticipated – for both of them!

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2022 22:01:39 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I'll just push you without warning!" Followed by a laugh. But that mischievous glint in his eye... was Temp joking? Guess would have to find out.

"I'm sure you'll see him around if you haven't already! He's wandering around here somewhere." Speaking of , he wondered if his 'dates' had been going well?

But, Temp just waved to see Mars off, already looking forward to their next bro session.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Temars [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2022 7:22:28 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay