POSTED ON Feb 20, 2022 5:20:06 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody had invited and to karaoke in Slateport if they were available for a meeting/ some fun as she had some rather disturbing information to report to them and the league and she wanted their guidance. [break][break]

Since she was the first one there she decided to start off the singing as she needed something to calm her nerves as she began to sing a song from a recent move released by a popular animation studio that also had several theme parks and a mouse with ears for a mascot. She had begun to sing the lyrics to the song as the music video began to play. [break][break]

Song Melody is singing

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe[break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same[break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 0:10:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
of course it was melody that would invite them to karaoke. she was just the type to show off her good singing skills, which was probably undisputed since she did make a career out of it.

"i wasn't saying anything, but i'm glad you came to this conclusion on your own," kyle comments humorously, clapping at his own joke as she sings. "at least you can sing."

kyle wasn't even sure if melody was taking the song to heart, but he's going to assume it's not just for the sake of keeping his conscience in tact after throwing a jab like that.

he takes a look at the directory for songs to play, and then deciding on getting a song from the same artist as the song melody sung. he turns to matias. "mind if i get the second song?" he asks.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 8:53:10 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

like a fish out of water, matias sits with his arms crossed, staring at the lyrics on the screen with relative indifference. at kyle's question, he nods.[break][break]

"you can get the third as well."[break][break]

because matias can't sing. he's only here out of obligation to his friendship with melody and his alliance with the other swords of justice.[break][break]

"you have a really nice voice, melody."

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 23:40:20 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"Thanks for the compliment guys, and yeah go ahead kyle." she says handing the microphone to . Her hands reaching up and behind her to her ponytail and letting her hair loose as she fluffed it loose. [break][break]

"Good god I needed this chance to relax." she said taking a sigh as she plopped onto the couch and stretched her hands over her head. She said sipping on her boba tea "How are you guys doing? Anything weird since the last aqua meeting?" she asked curiously wondering how her friends were doing. Also wondering if they've seen the freakier than normal shit going on.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(50%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2022 13:06:53 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"besides finding civilians trying to sneak in distortions despite the psa? nothing much," he answers melody.

if there had been anything else weird, kyle most likely had forgotten about it. for now, he's more focused on typing in the code for the next song.

"you're getting the third," he tells matias, especially since it's a bonus to get a song out of him literally speaking on more ways than one. he tosses the book containing lists of songs at him as soon as he's done.

not long after, a song starts to play.

he leaves melody and matias to make small talk in the background as he sings a song from encanto with fervor, a jovial, upbeat tunes seemingly alien now that they're coming from the usually uninterested kyle.

also surprisingly, he hits all the notes.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 4:21:16 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

anything weird?[break][break]

"mostly the distortions. and i have been trying to work out what's been causing them."[break][break]

but he shrugs. he's no scientist; he just provides the muscles.[break][break]

halfway into the song, matias finally turns to kyle, then back to melody.[break][break]

"the fuck? did you know kyle could sing? am i the only who can't?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 20:04:31 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She let out a small sigh when neither of them were looking, of course only the weird shit was happening to her. [break][break]

She kept her mouth shut, maybe it was better to not talk about it and ruin their shared time together? She looked at Matias with a raised brow. "Oh come on. You cant be THAT bad." she said nudging him with her elbow. "How are you gonna serenade Eva off her feet? She'd probably like that ya know." she says teasing him. [break][break]

"You're gonna let kyle show you up like that? Go give him a run for his money!" she says handing him the microphone and picking another song from Encanto for him to sing.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 18:29:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle only smiles at the reaction. he's got practice from subbing in on high school friends who form bands, only to not get someone to sing or play the bass because everyone wants the drums or the guitar.

"sometimes, we just have to acknowledge the things we're bad at," kyle responds to melody, sarcasm lacing the monotonous statement that was meant to be positive.

kyle turns to matias as melody takes a mic and hands it over.

"but i agree with melody-chan over here. you should definitely sing for us. might as well get some practice now before we tell eva to expect a serenade sometime soon."

there was no plan to do so, but he's willing to go that far if need be. seems to be the type of person to enjoy her man sing for her on a dinner date together or something.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2022 13:11:05 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

there's weird shit to talk about — that's most likely why melody asked. he makes a mental note of it for now as he's passed the microphone, forced into singing a song he doesn't know because he doesn't watch movies.[break][break]

"fine."[break][break]

taking the microphone from kyle, he readies himself as the song starts to play.[break][break]

actually, he's not too bad!

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2022 2:29:58 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

She placed a hand on 's shoulder. She looked at him with pity. "You poor thing." she said as she very quickly learned, yes, he is bad at singing. [break][break]

She was mostly fucking with him as she gave kyle a look for him to play along with it as well to make it more believable. "I'm so sorry matias...I lied.." she said playing up the antics.

[attr="class","bottom"]

tagged for [break]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2022 18:40:25 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
melody gives him the stare. he drinks his glass of soda, not wanting to lie, but he makes a compromise for both parties- aka melody and himself- that would give the desired results.

"sorry, i didn't hear much of it since i was busy... drinking cola. are you actually that, um, bad?"

he places the glass of soda back on the coaster on the table and picks up the karaoke book, placing it by matias' seat.

"maybe take another song. it might just not be your song, you know? it affects the performance sometimes." he turns to melody this time. "i think it's like that, right? there's only certain genres you sound good with?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2022 3:51:03 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

huffing, matias shakes his head.[break][break]

"i'm just no good at singing."[break][break]

and if he were a little more dramatic, he'd have sworn to never sing again. but he takes the karaoke book from kyle and skims through it, eventually picking one song he's familiar with.[break][break]

the song comes on and he starts belting out lyrics in some other language almost perfectly.

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,226 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 20:59:47 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

Melody watched as her fellow elite 4 member made a total clown of himself on the song. However, he decided to try again and as melody anticipated the singing to go like the previous one she was pleasantly surprised. She tried to join in herself, picking up one of the spare microphones and moving from side to side with the lyrics even though she had no fucking clue what they said. [break][break]

She couldn't let him upstage her like this, music was HER domain. Eat your heart out Matias you poggy pogger.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2022 19:52:31 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
while melody was more than ready to contest matias, kyle was on the more supportive end of it. instead of upstaging him, he decided to join their chorus.

"Ma-i-a hi
Ma-i-a hu
Ma-i-a ho
Ma-i-a ha-ha!"

he knew the lyrics by heart. this was one of the songs 'the boys' would sing every karaoke night once they were drunk, or, well, just feeling it. it's a classic, and the only other option after hearing it was to join in.

as with matias, the lyrics were sung perfectly regardless of language, though he doesn't have a mic to show off like the two and can only join in with singing at the top of his lungs alongside claps.

"Nu mă, nu mă iei, nu mă, nu mă, nu mă iei!"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,058 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
Encanto type beat
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2022 8:35:56 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

THE BOYS ARE DOING IT.[break][break]

? not so much.[break][break]

seeing how doesn't have a mic, matias shifts closer to wrap his heavy arm around kyle's shoulder to pull him close. the two of them share a mic as they belt their hearts out to a banger of a song.[break][break]

by the end, matias is actually quite tired.[break][break]

"i think that's it for me..."