2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 9:31:25 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Oblivious to the threats on his name that had conspired between his charming wife and their shared date, Angelo and Sammy take their place at table number tre.

Third time's the charm, Sammy.” He says, plopping the green blob on the counter before dragging out a chair for himself, scraped along the floor by his boot toe.   

Angelo hopes his dutiful ol' cook assistant gets a hit soon - it's not just the flower in its tiny grip that's starting to wilt. 

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 11:23:25 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
A table swap happens again, this time Temp plopping down in front of none other than .

His Mightyena wags his tail from the side, getting up on his haunches to sniff at the curious green stomach pokemon on the table.

As with everyone else, Temp slides Angelo a little bag of chocolates.

"Hey there! I'm Temp, are- oh!" A delighted laugh. "You're the guy my last "date" and I were going to beat up!"
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 12:38:45 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Third time was not the charm for pool ol' Sammy.

But a Mightyena was a step up from a mangy Meowth, so the Gulpin presents the rose his 'wingman' had stolen from the last date's table, anyway.

Why not?

Angelo, meanwhile, is already surprised by his new partner's introduction. Pleasantly? Maybe.

Angelo - nice to know I'm a hot topic.” An eyebrow raises in amusement as his third date reveals his apparent plans for him. An unconcerned chuckle interlacing with his jested follow-up. “Should we bite the bullet and cancel our next dates?

He pops a chocolate in his mouth. It was good.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 16:35:25 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Just be gay and accept the interspecies love, Sammy.

Anyway, Milksteak bit into the offered flower, giving it barely a munch before it was vanished down his throat. The canine at least gave a few wags of the tail and tried to lick the other pokemon with slobbery kisses.

"Nah, we decided to fist fight each other instead!" Declared proudly.

"But, uh, Temp! I think I said that already, uh... Gym Leader of Pacifidlog! Sorry, I'm actually not too good at this." Another small laugh. Temp wasn't embarrassed, at least.
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2022 21:50:57 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Sammy resigns to the sloppy kisses. It’ll probably be the only ones he’ll get today…

Angelo, meanwhile, dodges another potential punching for one more day.

Pacifidlog? I land there a lot for fuel, good little harbour you've got.” There's a genuine smile on the pilot's lips, clearly Pacifidlog is a place that he enjoys.

Nice bar there, too.” He adds, grin troublesome. “You a Pacifidlog local, then?

The wrapper of the chocolate is twisted between thumbs and index fingers, making a satisfying crinkling noise.

Place reminds me of my hometown. They're not exactly the same - Alto Mare has canals - but that water's edge living. Can't beat it.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 17:14:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Maybe next round, Sammy.

"Sure am! Born and raised!" Tenp loved his town and the people in it- a small and tightknit community. "I'm actually part of the Hoyeon people that live there!" The Native Hoennians, from a time before even the League set up roots as the government system.

"Alto Mare... it always looks real pretty when they show it on TV." A small hum as he thought it over. "What made you want to live in Hoenn instead of staying there?"
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 18:07:42 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
No shit? Hoyeon, huh?

Truth be told, Angelo had not heard much of the Hoyeon people and yet he leans forward just the slightest, none the less. Curiosity apparent in the tilt of his head.

Those boys and the villagers in Latios's visions, their devastated civilisation on the faraway islands, perhaps they'd been Hoyeon, too?

Oh yeah, Alto Mare is beautiful.” He admits, it always would be to him. Always would be a piece of 'home'. “But it was a little too slow paced for me. So I thought, why not pick the most chaotic region to live in, instead?” A dry chuckle fills the space.

Angelo was more inclined towards the unpredictable ocean, than the meandering river.

In truth, he'd like to turn the conversation back to the Hoyeon's, if not for the buzzer splintering through the conversation.

Hey, maybe next time I'm refuelling I'll swing by your gym. Y'know, if you don't jump me in an alley before then.

Behind him, chair legs scrape against the wood flooring, followed closely be a scarred hand stretching across the table.

Later, Temp.” Angelo grins, cheekily.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,749 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 21:06:44 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
What was this? A chance for another thread sometime? Hell yeah, count me in. The Hoyeon people had suffered a lot- and even if Temp didn't know verbatim, maybe some old legend would provide some type of clue?

Or, maybe, was just seeing patterns in the wind.

"I'll look forward to it, dude!" A wide smile and Temp gave an amiable grin. Damn buzzer. This guy and his buff wife seemed cool!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tempgelo [sd]
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2022 4:49:31 GMT
shiv Avatar

SPEED DATE COMPLETE!

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r6psfwxKOx1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
Parfum Palace - Pokémon X & Y OST

A BELL DINGS, announcing the curtain call for round one. Immediately, a shuffling of chairs and flustered movement can be heard. Awkward goodbyes accompany the brisk steps of Pokémon partners as they cascade across the polished flooring.

Before you leave your table, perhaps you'd like to take a sweet treat?

REWARDS

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay