Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
So Blossoms the Snapdragon [SD]
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 9:16:56 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]speed dating #7

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Elisabeth arrived at her next round during the event with the stiff-necked posture of a queen far too poised to consider what the rabble behind her thought of her departure. In this case, the rabble of course being . [break][break]

Blood had rushed to her cheeks with the simmering fury of her previous meeting, her heart racing, the blue glare of her eyes sharp as ice. As she lowered herself into her seat, however, she felt herself relax; her shoulders lowered, the tightness in her jaw unclenched as she exhaled, and the frost in her gaze thawed in the sunlight of another's company.[break][break]

It wouldn't do to remain distracted. Elisabeth refused to give that vapid reporter the satisfaction of rattling her further.[break][break]

Resolute in her determination to be charming as ever, the Kalosian noblewoman finally gave her partner a proper look--and goodness, how could she miss him? The dark-haired man towered in his almost comically smaller seat, an Abra curled about his neck. Elisabeth was not a short woman, but even she felt cowed before such company.[break][break]

Of everyone that Elisabeth had met tonight, this gentleman indeed seemed the most intimidating by the sheer might of his appearance alone, and yet he carried himself with the affable nature of one who had no desire to intimidate at all. His was an easy smile, one that Elisabeth realized belatedly she had yet to mirror. Her lips had remained pressed into a taut, thin line, carrying the pent-up frustration of her last date with her. She glanced away from the piercing look of his bright blue eyes, mildly embarrassed to have been caught in this brief moment of pique.[break][break]

Smile, Elisabeth. You have faked enough by now to know how.[break][break]

And she did, with all the apologetic charm of a lady who had mistakenly arrived late to a much-anticipated rendezvous.[break][break]

"You must be my next date for this evening. My name is Elisabeth Fiorelli, and this is my Roselia, Primrose. A pleasure to meet you and your Abra, sir."[break][break]

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Amondrask

Fix, Mr. Fixer, Mr. Fix
He/Him
December 17
Mahogany Town
Demisexual
Fixer
Grunt
5 height
5 height
I can fix that.
awards
20 posts
The Fixer DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @thefixer
The Fixer
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 21:04:49 GMT
The Fixer Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

Relaxing as best he could, given the criminally undersized chairs he had resigned himself to suffering through for the duration of the event, the Fixer let his gaze rove over the milling sea of humanity. People were so interesting, with their countless differences, small and drastic, that set them apart. Fashion sense, favoured colours, how they held themselves, how they walked, whether they looked people in the eye when they spoke, if they shrank in on themselves to seem small in a crowd or stood tall - Endless distinctions, and yet, so very much the same in all the ways that mattered. [break] [break]

One figure in particular drew his notice - Hard not to notice her, really, in that dress, with hair that shone like burnished sunlight, but that wasn't what caught his attention. There were beautiful people aplenty here. No, what piqued his curiosity was the manner in which she moved, like an empress gracefully striding forth to order the execution of a hated enemy. The crowd, which she either did not notice or did not deign to show she noticed, parted about her like waves about a proud and terrible warship, the cold blade of her hauteur cutting through the masses as easily as a knife parting flesh. His brow quirked as he watched the bubble of empty space that formed about her as she went, as if she exuded such presence that she pushed others back simply by existing. [break] [break]

She was also distinguished by being one of the angriest looking individuals he had seen today, which was no small claim to fame. His intensely blue eyes flicked from the flush on her cheeks, to the rapid beat of the pulse at her throat, to the cold and furious light in her glacial regard. 'Now what has someone gone and done to piss someone like you off so much that you lost your ingrained composure, Miss High Society?' [break] [break]

Despite her obvious wrothful state, the Fixer displayed no signs whatsoever of having noticed, let alone being disturbed by the woman's displeasure. Instead, with a touch of private amusement at how the woman slipped into charming formality as easily as one might a pair of comfortable slippers, he lifted a hand to give her an airy, languid wave. "Guilty as charged, ma'am. I'll try and make myself as sufferable as possible, don't worry." The smile that spread across his face was an easy one, and, judging by the faint creases that it formed about his eyes, a common visitor upon the fine planes and strong lines of his face. "A pleasure to meet you, Miss Fiorelli, and you too, Primrose. I'm Nate, and this sleeping fella here is- Oh. You're awake. Welcome back to consciousness, Dis." [break] [break]

The Abra, Dis, had stirred to wakefulness at Elisa's approach, the intensity of the woman's emotions rousing the psychic-type from his light doze. Though his eyes were thin slits in his feline face, they gleamed with a sharp, intelligent interest as they stared right at the woman, as if they could lance straight through to her thoughts - and then they closed, evidently satisfied with whatever they saw. [break] [break]

"...Or not! Sorry about him, he's not much for this sort of thing. You tried one of these little heart pastry things yet?" [break] [break]

[attr="class","rigidtag"]

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #bc063e; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #bc063e; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #bc063e; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #bc063e; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #bc063e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #bc063e; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #bc063e; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #bc063e; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2022 21:41:01 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

+Outfit[break]
+Hairstyle[break]
[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]speed dating #7

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

His simple kindness had not gone unnoticed; Elisabeth let out a soft exhalation of relief despite herself, that this stranger was willing to look the other way and give the conversation a proper, honest chance. "I am certain whatever you do, it won't be the worst company I've suffered tonight," she confided with a slight smile. "All you have to do is be pleasant for five minutes and I can assure you it will be leaps and bounds ahead of the competition. I'll attempt to do the same. A fair trade, hm?"[break][break]

At the mention of the heart-shaped desserts on the table, Elisabeth generously pushed them closer to the towering man, saying politely, "Oh I have, yes. Please, do enjoy, I've had far too much of them thus far, to be honest. Yours makes the seventh encounter I have had here today." [break][break]

She contemplated making a comment about seven being a lucky number, but it seemed a ridiculous joke to make. Surely the well of conversation wasn't already that dry?[break][break]

Her gaze turned to the Abra stirring from his slumber on Nate's shoulder, and she smiled. "Good morning, Dis," Elisabeth said to the Psychic-type Pokemon, despite the late hour. "Would you like one of these pastries? Prim has had her fill." If the Abra's keen look startled Elisabeth, it didn't show on her face; still a tad distracted, the full impact of the Pokemon's scrutiny was lost on her in the moment.[break][break]

Was this the first time she had difficulty thinking of topics for conversation? She despised being so unmoored.[break][break]

"At the risk of sounding trite, Mister..." Oh, for Celebi's sake, the man hadn't given her his surname, had he? Too late to turn back now. "...Nate. What brings you here to this event?"[break][break]

Thank goodness she hadn't met in her current state. He'd have eaten her alive.

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2022 6:36:49 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
n/a

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: