he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Mar 3, 2022 0:20:16 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Well, this was a pickle.

There was a Snorlax blocking the road. Nobody knew why it had chosen this spot in particular to lie down and sleep, and everyone else had to deal with it. They were getting so desperate that they were hiring just about anyone to help get it out of the way.

So in came Hideo, ready to help solve another problem and get paid for it because he spent money just as quickly as he earned it. And he wasn't the only one working on this: he'd be combining his efforts with today. Surely two kids working together would find a way to move a Snorlax.

Without breaking their backs in the process.

"So, you think we should try waking it up? Or should we try to just move it out of the way first?" He already had the Pokemon for either plan: his Toxtricity was ready to get as loud as possible, while his Aggron and Rhyperior could work together to try and lift the Snorlax out of the way

The Ribombee on top of Hideo's head just watched, relaxing so the other Pokemon could do all the work. "I'm leaning towards making some noise."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 1:28:47 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Excitement flows through her veins, a smile so rarely seen these days finally showing this once.
[break][break]
"I've never seen something like this before!" Her hands do well in blocking the sunlight from blinding her as she looks up, rocking back on her heels as she tries to balance her own weight. "If it doesn't wake up. we're gonna have to carry it so..."
[break][break]
Rummaging through her bag, Eris quickly pulls out a pair of mufflers and fits it on Reiner's head before taking out her own. Her Loudred merely stares at the task ahead, clearing his throat and getting ready to disrupt the local ecosystem with a rude wake-up call.
[break][break]
"I have some extra mufflers if you need it... Don't wanna go deaf and all!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || mission

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 23:35:51 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The mention of mufflers made it clear what her decision was. “I’ve never seen anything like this either!” Hideo joked, letting out his Toxtricity. The purple Pokemon lazily stared at the Snorlax, cracking his neck as he was ready to make noise on cue.

As for the offer, Hideo shook his head. “Nah, it’s alright; I got that covered.

His Ribombee’s wings buzzed quickly as the small bug floated off Hideo’s head, going from ear to ear and stuffing them with enough Pollen Puffs to keep his hearing safe. As Pinky returned to his hairy resting spot, he produced another glob of Pollen Puffs, muffling his antennae.

Hideo clapped his hands a couple times, testing their effectiveness - and he could barely hear them. He turned to where he last heard Eris, offering a thumbs-up paired with a confident smile: he was ready. As was his Ribombee, who raised a hand as the closest he could do for a thumbs-up.

ALRIGHT JAMMER!” Hideo shouted - barely able to hear himself, “SHOW THAT SNORLAX WHAT YOU GOT!

The Toxtricity nodded, taking a quick peek to make sure Eris and her Pokemon were safely muffler’d before taking in a deep breath, letting out the loudest Boomburst he could make to join with the Audino.

But their plan would fail; no amount of loud noise would rouse the sleepy Snorlax.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2022 22:37:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Sometimes, the world just doesn't allow you to take the easier option. Her disappointment comes out in a sigh, muffled by her sleeves as she buries her face into her palms. The forest has awoken, the birds have scattered to the skies in a flurry of feathers and yet, the bellows and Hyper Voice does nothing to stir the Snorlax from its slumber.
[break][break]
Tapping on Hideo's shoulder, she tugs at her own mufflers and stares at the giant laying before them.
[break][break]
"Maybe it's for best that it didn't wake up."
[break][break]
Who knows what damage it would have caused if it went on a rampage... Recalling the Loudred with a small hugs of appreciation, Eris calls upon new helpers to aid them in the alternatuve solution. With low grunts and metallic screeches, a Mamoswine and Melmetal drag their feet against the ground in mild confusion - At least, until they catch a glimpse of the Snorlax lazing in the middle of the road.
[break][break]
"Alright you lot... I hope you're ready for a workout. Hideo, do you have anyone else that can lift a bunch?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Mar 11, 2022 0:18:17 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo didn't actually have much in the way of knowing if their Pokemon actually managed to wake up the Snorlax. He could barely hear the absolute cacophony their Pokemon were making, so loud that he could feel it, but that didn't tell him if they were successful.

Once he felt the noise stop, he felt the tap on his shoulder. He went to removing the Pollen Puffs from his ears, with a bit of help from his Toxtricity - his Ribombee only focused on removing its own mufflers.

"You're right on that count," Hideo sighed. He came to realize he didn't actually have a plan for what to do after they woke up the Snorlax - maybe fight it into submission?

But then they'd be dealing with a fainted Snorlax. Right back where they started.

With his ears gunkless, Hideo recalled his Toxtricity, his Aggron and Rhyperior taking its place. "I brought these two," he said, the two Pokemon looking over the two Eris had let out.

The Aggron in particular took a long, hard look at the Melmetal. It wasn't the first one he'd seen - and the one Hideo had was very cozy with him. Uncomfortably so.

"Probably gonna need all four Pokemon for this. I hear Snorlaxes weigh over 400 kilos. Hope it doesn't start tossing and turning when we try to move it…"

But it would indeed toss and turn: it wasn't going to make this easy for them.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2022 1:52:56 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Unlike Hideo's Meltan, Mercury seems more or less uninterested in consuming the Aggron just yet. Instead, he swings his arms in greeting, slow and large in motion as liquid metal drips from his body.
[break][break]
"Imagine getting crushed under this thing." Eris squints, pulling up her sleeves as she motions for the Mamoswine and Melmetal to go right up to the sleeping beauty. "I've had enough broken bones for an entire lifetime, I think." Broken bones amongst other injuries that she doesn't like to dwell upon - After all, every problem that she brings up means risking a trip to the doctors...
[break][break]
When she walks towards the Snorlax, Reiner is by her side, his tail holding onto her left hand as he leads her up to the giant. Then he pulls her hands towards the mountain of fur, placing it gently before pressing his flank against the Snorlax himself.
[break][break]
"Mercury, can you stop it from moving too much?"
[break][break]
The question garners a distorted chirp from the Melmetal, his arms straining a little more just to reduce the impact of each toss and turn.
[break][break]
"On three?"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 22:33:59 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo shuddered. "I'd rather not," he said, "I get close enough to getting squished when my Dragonite hugs me." Which was every time he let it out of its Pokeball. "I've gotten this far without breaking a bone. I wouldn't want to start with every one of them."

How bad would that hurt? He hoped he wouldn't find out any time soon.

A pang of worry ran through him as he heard Eris approach the Snorlax. "H-hey!" he exclaimed, following behind her, "We shouldn't get this close to it!" If he guessed right, she was literally right by the Snorlax. Even with four tough Pokemon, it came across as reckless.

Still, their Pokemon took their places, Hideo's Rhyperior and Aggron each picking a side - the latter opting to stay closer to Hideo and Eris.

Everyone in position, it was time for the countdown. Anxious as Hideo was, he went along with it, counting along with Eris.

"One…two…three!"

Their Pokemons' combined effort would be enough to lift the Snorlax, and they could even move it about - albeit slowly.

But the Snorlax wasn't going to make it easy for them. It had a small bout of Sleep Talk

And then it began thrashing about, going through a Stomping Tantrum in its sleep. Its first victim was Hideo's Rhyperior, kicking her right in the face and to the ground.

Hideo's Aggron was next, although his release was more willing: seeing the kids nearby the Snorlax, he let go, opting to get in front of Hideo and Eris to Protect them.

Realizing this plan failed, Hideo grabbed onto Eris's arm, trying to pull her back. "We gotta move!" he exclaimed.

Fortunately, once the Snorlax was let down, its tantrum would end. But they'd be right back where they started.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2022 0:54:01 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Breaking a bone doesn't really hurt for like the first few hours, or unless you start moving that joint around a lot. It's when the bones start sticking into the muscles and organs that it really hurts..." And she would know from firsthand experience too, no doubt. With a low snort, Eris turns her attention back to the task at hand and starts to push. "Ever visited that website where only people who haven't broken a bone can join? The roasts they cook up whenever someone has to get kicked out is kinda hilarious."
[break][break]
As soon as they start, the Stomping Tantrum throws a wrench in their plans. A hand right in the Mamoswine's face and a head smashing right into Mercury's own leads Reiner to help Hideo pull her away. And oh, how it sucks to watch as their progress resets itself all over again...
[break][break]
"No wonder they had a hard time moving this Snorlax," she muses, tapping her fingers against the palm of her hands as she tries to think of another method. It takes a hot moment but Eris soon claps her hands together, smiling gleefully as she reaches into her pouch.
[break][break]
Within seconds, another pokemon is sent out, the Pumpkaboo looking rather confused as she floats about the scene.
[break][break]
"We need a lil help... If you could just plant a small Worry Seed, maybe it'll get up?"
[break][break]
Frisk chitters but does as she's asked, carefully floating over to the Snorlax and dropping the seeds. Then, before she can get kicked or swatted away, she's equally quick to dash back, watching as the sleeping giant starts to grumble and stir.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,440 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:43:24 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's mouth opened slightly as he tried to comprehend what Eris was telling him: that breaking a bone wasn't that bad unless it was bad. "Not really selling me on breaking something there," he quipped, "It'd probably hit me sooner and worse, even if it didn't get into…everything else."

Fortunately, he was spared the experience by his timely Aggron, but they were indeed back to square one. And those were all the Pokemon he'd brought with him. "Really is a rowdy one," Hideo sighed, recalling his two bruised Pokemon, "It's probably even worse in an actual battle."

He'd considered just trying to catch it, though a Pokemon this tough would probably just break out of any ball he tried using.

Fortunately, Eris seemed to have a plan. Hideo nodded, waiting to hear the result. The now-Insomniac Snorlax grumbled and stirred, gradually awakening from its slumber. Though a realization hit Hideo pretty quickly: Snorlaxes didn't like being woken up. Even if the ensuing tantrum didn't target them specifically, it was probably going to cause a lot of damage around them. Someone had to calm it down - or at least lead it away where its rage wouldn't hurt anyone.

And he had just the Pokemon for it. "Pinky, try and lead it away!"

The Ribombee on his head tensed up, a small hint of terror in his large eyes as it immediately spotted the risks of that plan - but he complied, his little wings buzzing as he took flight.

He flew up towards the standing Snorlax, letting out an Aromatherapy to try and grab its attention. The Snorlax looked straight at the Ribombee, their eyes meeting.

And it began to drool.

The Ribombee caught the hint immediately, a terrified expression on his face as he narrowly avoided being grabbed by the Snorlax. He tried flying away, but the Snorlax was faster than its size would imply, matching his speed and attempting to grab him again - and once again missing.

Hideo could hear the Snorlax's stomping feet move towards the forest, oblivious to his Ribombee's desperate struggle to avoid becoming a snack. "Nice one, Pinky!" Hideo shouted, Snorlax successfully removed from the road.

"Hope it doesn't take Pinky long to get back."

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,776 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 10:02:03 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]"Well... I guess it would? Everyone has a different pain tolerance so..." She muses, "When you're in battle, it's all a matter of whether you have adrenaline in your system. If you're fighting for your life, your brain usually screams 'Let's get OUTTA HERE' or 'we can't lose' instead of 'oh my poor crickety bones'."
[break][break]
As long as you knew what you prioritised on the battlefield, the pain of injuries would usually pale in comparison to the cause.
[break][break]
"Mercury, go help out." Spying the Ribombee's brief flash of terror, Eris pats her Melmetal on his back, readily gesturing to the Snorlax. "He'll be sure Pinky will be fine..."
[break][break]
After all, Mercury had proven himself to be a trustworthy companion, hadn't he? And before they even know it, the Melmetal is back with Ribombee by his side, swaying his arms to indicate that the Snorlax has chosen a new spot to slumber after having the seed plucked off its shoulders.
[break][break]
"Kids club, uhm... whatever we were at plus one! Adults still at an overwhelming zero! Go us!"

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Impending Back Pain (M)
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 23:33:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: