Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Letters from Titania to Oberon [Letter]
POSTED ON Mar 4, 2022 2:23:33 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

You receive a dainty letter with floral motifs, scented in lilac and hand-delivered by a Vivillon.

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Martín,

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Your little flower begins to bloom in the midst of Petalburg Woods. I think of you when I pass it often, in my daily walks with my Roselia and Lilligant. Impertinent little seedling that it is, you will be pleased to hear it is a persistent creature, seeking to rise to what height it can--as if, like the Icarus you so extolled, it might reach its leaves to grasp rays of morning sunlight.[break][break]

Some say that the Gracidea blossoms with the gratitude of those who plant it. Your gratitude must be vast indeed, to have achieved such a reaction in such a short time. A man like yourself, I imagine, has many reasons for such strength of character.[break][break]

I must confess an imposition, for I have begun a ritual of my own when I pass this budding flower each morning.[break][break]

Perhaps it is the selfish desire to prove your unkind insult wrong that drives me to read poetry aloud with this new companion of ours in the woods. Am I wrong to suspect that my love of the art was not well-conveyed in our last encounter? Flattery and beguiling that it may be, there is beauty in the art, and all new life deserves to know all of the world's beauties.[break][break]

Today your little flower and I shared this tale of beauty with one another:[break]

"Yet mark'd I where the bolt of Cupid fell:[break]
It fell upon a little western flower,[break]
Before milk-white, now purple with love's wound,[break]
And maidens call it love-in-idleness."
[break]

We shall see what blossoms from this encounter, shall we not?[break][break]

Yours,[break]
Elisabeth[break]

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Letters from Titania to Oberon [Letter]
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 8:06:45 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

[attr="class","textwttag"],

[break]
I was pleasantly surprised to see your letter amongst my mail when arriving at my office this morning, it makes for quite the welcome change compared to the correspondence I usually expect.
[break][break]
If we’re speaking of my gratitude, then I must say I am thankful for all the effort and time you have put into ensuring the survival and wellbeing of these now seedlings of mine. They are of great importance to me, and knowing that someone like you is also caring for them is reassuring indeed. I too have visited the Gracideas when I have found myself in the woods' vicinity, and I am sure now that part of what has encouraged them to rise has been the beautiful words you have spoken near them – the rest may just be that they take after me.
[break][break]
However, it would seem that you have dove too deep into the meaning of one passing remark I made during our previous meeting, for sometimes a joke is just a joke, and a teasing play on words is not meant as an insult at all. Perhaps I shouldn’t be saying this, since I have quite enjoyed the efforts you have put into proving your fondness of poetry to me, but I have known since our first meeting that you’re exquisitely lyrically-inclined and perhaps even a lexophile. So, tell me, from aesthete to aesthete, who is Oberon’s purple bloom for?
[break][break]
You must forgive my brevity, for it is rarely that I find myself to be a man with much time to spare given my line of work. I will leave you with this: an excerpt from one of my favourite poems and a new companion to whom you can read verses the next time you visit my Gracidea flowers.

No path appears: yet resolute I stray[break]
Where youth undaunted bids me force my way.[break]
O'er rocks and cliffs while I the task pursue,[break]
Guide me, ye Nymphs, with your unerring clue.

If your theories are true, shared verses always make for the blossoming of something beautiful.
[break][break]
À bientôt,
[break]
– MARTÍN DEL MAR.

[break][break]
[attr="class","coarknot9"]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #7BB4EE; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #7BB4EE!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7BB4EE; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7BB4EE; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: left; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #7BB4EE!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #7BB4EE!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 25px 10px 25px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7BB4EE; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7BB4EE; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7BB4EE; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot9"]width: 110px; height: 110px; margin: 0px auto; background-image:url(https://img.nickpic.host/AvI3xn.png); background-size:cover; transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".coarknot9:hover"]background-image:url(https://img.nickpic.host/AvIFhs.gif); transition:3.5s all;[/newclass]