1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
lost control [s]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 0:58:20 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Another day in Slateport.

Summer was coming to dislike this city each time she came to it. For whatever reason, many of the liaison's clients requested to meet there, perhaps because it had ample areas for privacy to discuss black market information and the like. It did also have incredible entertainment.

But, she got bored of the same place over and over again. So, each request to meet there, she bit her tongue, said okay, and would grin through the irritation before leaving.

She decided to treat herself to a drink or two that evening. Summer came to find some of the best bars in Slateport through these business ventures, and none of them had disappointed her yet.

As she entered, she sat at the bar, ordering a drink. While it was being prepared, a flash of blonde hair caught her eye, followed by a familiar face.

Him.

"Well. Hello, Andres."
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
lost control [s]
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 0:24:03 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

It wasn't often Andres found himself at the top tier of bars. The alcohol was never that good, and neither was the conversation. But what it lacked in variety of alcohol, and willingness to do group shots, it was overabundant in sleazy businessmen and women looking for a young boy toy to amuse them for the evening. Andres could do that for them. Everyone loved a dumb blonde, and sometimes he was tired of the chase. He liked being wooed too. Especially if the process was food, drinks, or money, or even a combination of all three. [break][break]

He laughed easily, swayed easily. He had a knack for dancing which was one of the main norms of entertainment, aside from becoming privy to Slateport's upper-class gossip. The group of women that had picked him up, toying with him for the moment as he easily flattered and joked with them were quick to spill once the second or third wine glass came around. [break][break]

There's a knowing whisper or two as his contact gestured over at the bar. 'Prescott' comes up, along with speculation on her business in Slateport. She'd been sighted a couple of times recently. No sign of her father, unfortunately, another woman would sigh. They're curious and so is Andres, forgetting how badly things went between them the last time. "Ladies, let me try something." he said, gossipy as ever as well. He knocked back the little bit of jack and coke left in his glass before leaving it on the table moving to the bar. [break][break]

Confident strides take him to his fr- mmm. Acquaintance. "Querida Miss Summer~!" he greeted after she did, a bright grin spreading across his face and wave. "A bar meeting once again? I'm beginning to worry for you. It's not healthy to drink alone." he said, hazel eyes darting around in search of one specific man he'd jsut barely avoided a fight with at the Soiree. "I'll stand by until the boyfriend comes. Can't have Ms. Prescott give the impression of an alcoholic." he added with a laugh as he turned to the bartended and set his glass down for a refill.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
lost control [s]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 2:49:11 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Perhaps it was the fact that she was already a few drinks in that she wasn't quick to snap or retaliate. The mention of 'boyfriend' certainly stung and left a sour taste in Summer's mouth, but she allowed the alcohol to burn it away before speaking.

"He's not here. He's missing," she put bluntly, as though it was the most simple conversational starter in the world.

"Don't pity me, Andres. I'm not a damsel in distress. I can handle a little heartbreak," Summer added in before he could interrupt her thought.

Of course, Summer knew that drinking alone had pros... and cons. And she was weighing benefits against risks as she spoke again.

"Then join me and keep me company. Surely your posse of low-class whores over there won't mind if I steal you, hmm?"

Ever the one to insult, she made she that her status was set in place.
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
lost control [s]
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 18:06:52 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres' eyebrows rose a bit when Summer announced her boy toy wasn't around. "He left you hanging tonight, then?" Poor bastard, missing in action. Strange since he'd tried to beat the shit out of Andres beforehand. But whatever. "It's called sympathy, Ms. Summer. Besides, considering how close you two were the last time I saw you it's probably just a little turbulence on your sooth puppy love ride." Andres said waving her off as a bartended carefully set in front of him a new drink. Some kind of cucumber lemonade shit. It had tequila and it was refreshing, that's all he cared about. [break][break]

"Oooh~ You wouldn't mind?" he asked whistling for a moment before taking a sip of his drink. "He must be in the dog house if you're asking me to sit with you." he said with a laugh. "So cruel to my new friends. Jealous huh?" he asked, resting his chin in his hand and grinning at the heiress.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
lost control [s]
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 18:38:38 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer wasn't entirely sure if Andres understood what she meant by "missing." Did she care enough to explain it? It had been over six months at that point, with not a single word or known whereabout of Casey's location.

At this point, she truly believed her lover had died.

"No... I think he's dead," she said bluntly, another shot of straight alcohol sent in her mouth and burning down to her stomach.

Her face dared not to reveal emotion, masked by alcohol and a need of distraction. So, Summer decided she pull the conversation as far away from Casey as she could. Because thinking about him... was too painful.

"Who said I was jealous? I simply think I'm better company than them. Wouldn't you agree? You've been after me from the start, Andres. Now's your chance," Summer spoke, her voice dropping to a taunting whisper.

Her hands raised, caressing his jaw as she leaned closer. The smell of alcohol danced between them, but she didn't care.

"So? Are you going to take me or not?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
lost control [s]
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 4:49:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres absolutely did not even think Casey had died. That was nowhere in his realm of possibility. Perhaps he was too optimistic but it would never cross his mind.
[break][break]

Until she said it, of course. [break][break]

He choked a little on whatever he'd been drinking, patting his chest harshly to stop. "You joki-" before he can finish his bewildered thoguht she changed the subject. Whether or not he was dead or ghosted, didn't matter. She's upset. And she's drinking to cover it. [break][break]

He'd always been told one shouldn't drink alone when they were upset. Guess he'd miss out on a good tip tonight. "Well...I suppose you're easier to talk to than them." he said with a laugh. Most of the time with women like the ones he'd been accompanying, if they weren't gossiping they were talking about money matters and Andres couldn't relate. So most of the time he was simply pretty and quiet. And that was enough for them. [break][break]

"You're not wrong." he said flashing a grin before blushing a little as she grabbed his jaw lightly. He can smell the alcohol on her breath, and he's sure she can do the same with him. "Far be it for me to abandon a lady who requests me." he said before turning towards his patrons. He gave them a light wave and a wink before turning to his drink and knocking it back without a second thought. [break][break]

"Wanna dance?"

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
lost control [s]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 15:48:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
His choking, his question, everything goes unacknowledged. Unanswered. Summer didn't wish to dwell on the thought and memories of anymore. Not when she thought he was good as dead.

And if he wasn't...

Well, that hurt just as much.

So, instead, Summer's attention was locked on and focused on Andres, watching him as he willingly caved into her pursuit. He had been interested in her since day one, at her home during the Rocket pool party. She wasn't even sure if he was affiliated with the group, or if he had just shown up.

But it had led to now.

"I know I'm right. You don't have to keep encouraging me, unless that's what you like," Summer said with a sly grin crossing her lips, chuckling as she dropped her hand from his neck down his throat. It rested on his shoulder.

finished his drink, and she followed, leaving her hand away from his shoulder and offering it to him.

"Show me what you can do."
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
awards
461 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
lost control [s]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 4:55:45 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He snorted. "You really don't like your own type of people, do you?" he asked referring to more so the richness of it all. But that was summer's business he supposed. He didn't exactly know her all that well to begin with. His conversation with her had only happened twice before, and they'd always been short. Still, she seemed willing to open up. Or, at the very least, she seemed willing to put up with him for a few hours. [break][break]

It had sounded like she needed a distraction, and Andres didn't at all mind being just that for her. Everyone needed a little distraction every once in a while. The touching was probably the alcohol, but he wasn't complaining. He flashed yet another grin as he took her by the hand and led her deeper into the lounge bar. "I know a few things about dancing, you?" He thanked the Gods for his foresight in attending some basic dance classes in university. At least that way he could dance without embarrassing himself at any function. [break][break]

"Hopefully, it'll entertain~" he said as he held up her hand to lead, placing the other at her waist. The music was typical jazz lounge affair. Slow, steady, a wee bit sultry. It makes it hard to show off. But he goes along with it. Until they pass close enough to the band for him to quietly request something more exciting. But before he does he dares ask Summer, "You comfortable like this? Or wanna try something else?"

[break][break]

+ [break][break]

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
lost control [s]
POSTED ON Jul 7, 2022 1:24:30 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer brought her shoulders up, releasing them as she shrugged. Her own people... dare she categorize herself with people that Andres saw her as?

"Many of them think the same. Have the same thoughts and opinions. It's all rather boring when you're trying to find fun. And who cares about money when you have all you need in the world at your finger tips?"

It wasn't anything most people could say, but it was something she understood well. It was her life. And she found that the more interesting people to have fun with were those outside her social class.

Like .

"Of course I know dancing. I was classically trained in the art," Summer said with a quick air of annoyance.

Did he dare doubt her ability?

Yet she was expected to entertain, dance with those rich men to entice them into spending money or agreeing to deals. It relaxed them, her father always said, to spend time with a beautiful woman like Summer.

"I'm fine with anything... unless you'd rather go for a change of pace?" Summer said suggestively, a smirk growing on her lips.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
lost control [s]
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 8:36:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: