2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
LOPUNNY SWARM (AFFECTION'S CONFECTIONS)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 3:13:23 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

Well now today was quite the day wasn't it? He didn't think he would find such beautiful darlings today out in the wild. it was a playboy's dream! "ok, sorry to ruin your day fine hunnies BUT!" kaz was quick to throw out his more hunkish urshifu who took a stance against a few lopunny that it caught the attention of. some of them looked at it with sultry eyes while others looked ready to pounce for blood as they suddenly charged at the duo. as they did kaz took out a spare pokeball and tossed it into the crowd as his urshifu went wild with his fists flailing about among a storm of paddling ears.

625SGPUZ

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
282 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 3:28:35 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Normally he would only go after the big, strong, burly Pokémon…

…but even rough and tumble guys like him needed a little sugar in their lives, right?

Even if he only very recently found out that he wasn’t… that he wasn’t exactly who he thought it was (it was strange, really, finding out from someone else of all people that the family he grew up with wasn’t exactly his blood family, what a shock) he was still attempting to grapple and come to terms with all that.

“Haha,” he said to Alfons the Golurk, whom he gave an affectionate pat on the shoulder. “Shit’s all fucked up, don’t you think?”

Of course he knew that the silent sentinel didn’t understand his words (or did he) and therefore was met with a confused grating noise.

“C’mon, let’s try to get ourselves a cutie pie or two.”

Who knows what they’ll get.

gcLa|H_A

terms of endearment used: sugar & cutie pie

@tag
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 5:05:23 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","honey"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
"Bonbon!"[break][break]
A soft dovesong echoes through trees and overgrown grass as Luka rushes to keep up with her Lopunny. Playing together is different since Bonbon's evolved- though her rabbit is the same affectionate sweetie, it's much harder to chase after her now that she's taller and faster. Quickly left in the dust, Luka calls out to Bonbon again before the creature returns, a fuzzy pink ball on the horizon that quickly grows bigger.[break][break]

"My goodness, honey! You know I can barely keep up now that you're so much bigger," Luka says with a laugh. Her cotton candy Lopunny let's out a squeaky giggle and bounds around her trainer, absolutely bursting with boundless energy. She's followed by a small horde of bouncing Buneary, the little bunnies all clustered around her and chittering with excitement.[break][break]

Luka gasps in delight and immediately fawns over the babies. "They're so cute! Oh my gosh..." Bonbon pouts at her side, and Luka trills a laugh as she reaches up to bop the rabbit on the nose. "Don't worry! You're still the cutest, my little angel."
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.honey] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.honey .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
6Ntg6Ri8
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 5:45:52 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","sera"]
[attr="class","sera b"]
[attr="class","sera i"]'Where there are cute things there she will be also' - some made up proverb she found applicable to herself. She'd heard word of a swarm of cute buneary and lopunny nearby so she just had to come check it out.

Luckily for her she wasn't disappointed by what she saw. "Aww" she Serena squealed lightly to herself as she bent down to pet the cautious buneary in front of her. "Aren't you gorgeous?" she said softly in a light and airy voice. "Come here sweetheart, I won't hurt you." she cooed as she attempted to coax the creature closer towards her.

There were so many so while she was busy attempting to coax one closer to her for good pets she rolled out a pokeball in the direction of a clump of buneary and lopunny with hopes to come away with a prize. But even if she didn't, having a day off to enjoy time with cute fluffy creatures was certainly a reward in and of itself.

6_htCFvl
lopunny swarm.

[newclass=.sera] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera b] color: #e97317; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sera i] text-decoration: underline dotted #e97317; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2022 7:48:05 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#f38f87[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE LOPUNNY

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THANK YOU FOR DOING YOUR PART. Although their breeding will never really stop, at least five of these bunnies have been caught.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - limber[break]
high jump kick / bounce / magic coat / baton pass / brutal swing / triple axel
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - cute charm[break]
healing wish / headbutt / double kick / mirror coat / play rough / thunder punch
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - cute charm[break]
healing wish / headbutt / double kick / mirror coat / play rough / ice punch
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - klutz[break]
quick attack / after you / baby-doll eyes / entrainment / iron tail / fire punch
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - limber[break]
double-edge / bounce / double hit / agility / circle throw / triple axel
[break][break]