[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Blessed with suck, but I won't stop!

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

A shiver of cold sea breeze washed over Johanna as she sat upon the edge of one of the many cliffs around Ever Grande. The sun shone brightly as she looked far into the distance while she hugged her legs in the process. She trembled slightly from the cold but decided not to move. She needed the cold air to clear her head, after all a fair few things had been made known to her.
[break][break]
By her side sat her Mimikyu, like its trainer it didn’t move much. But where its trainer’s eyes were fixated outwards, its disguised eyes were fixated upon the blue-haired girl. “Cellach, I am wondering if running away is the right thing.” Johanna’s words emerged into the air, carried away by the breeze. The Mimikyu bopped its head, looking a bit confused in the process, before making a little questioning sound. “Why? I don’t know. I just have this feeling that my mom would be better off without me. Especially with that new sibling in the picture.” She sighed, hiding her face in her knees. “I know she claims that he can’t be the heir because of his gender, but if she wanted it I am sure she would find a way.” Her words were a bit muffled, but never the less the Mimikyu heard her. It extended a shadowy tentacle from underneath its disguise and began to pat her back. Johanna took a deep breath and felt almost immediate relief as she listened to the upbeat noises the Mimikyu made.
[break][break]
“Thank’s for listening Cellach. And you are right, it doesn’t help to sit here and wallow in self-pity.” Even if things weren’t going her way she had to move forwards. She looked up, once again out onto the sea. At least her mother hadn’t figured out about her Rocket affiliation so it wasn’t all bad. “You know what, maybe I ought to do like a real proper trainer and get some more Pokémon for my team!” She pushed herself up from the ground, padded away the dirt from her pants, and readied herself to venture out into the area to find some wild Pokemon! The Mimikyu made some jovial noises and expectantly readied himself to follow along, prepared to fight any Pokémon that might appear as they began to follow the cliff in search for a wild Pokémon to claim.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
tagged name

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
A breathe of fresh air! (Solo Wild)
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2022 23:50:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD WARTORTLE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKULL BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
740 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 8:15:12 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","complanet"]
[attr="class","complanet-color"]
[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]
[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]
[attr="class","complanet-top"]

Blessed with suck, but I won't stop!

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

Johanna and her Mimikyu walked for at least twenty minutes. They saw a fair few Pokémon along the way but most of them were down in the ocean playing to their heart’s content, safe from her and Mimikyu by the steepness and height of the cliffs. That was until they found a ground of Squirtle and Wartortle. They seemed preoccupied with daring each other to jump from the cliffs and into the ocean below. So preoccupied were they that they didn’t notice her approaching.
[break][break]
That was until she was but a few meters away from them. The largest of the Wartortle spotted her and took a defensive pose. Its tail whipped from side to side in intimidation. Johanna’s defenses lowered, she second-guessed the decision to approach this group of Water Pokémon. However, Mimikyu was affected by the move but was much braver than his trainer stepped in between her and the water type.
[break][break]
“I don’t want to hurt any of you. I just wanted to ask if any of you would like to join my team?” Johanna asked. Her voice was nervous from the intimidation tactics used by the Wartortle. None of the Water-type Pokémon replied, instead those that hadn’t jumped the cliffs yet did so immediately, leaving the large aggressive female Wartortle behind. It smiled and then took a wider stance allowing for a more secure position. A small bulge at its throat appeared, it moved upwards until it reached the Wartortles mouth.
[break][break]
Mimikyu quickly pushed Johanna out of the way of the Water Gun with one of his Shadowy tentacles as the beam of high-pressurized water shot out of the Wartortles’ mouth directly at them. Johanna quickly got her bearings again. “Thanks’ Cellach.” She said before turning her attention to the wild Pokémon. “I guess we can’t solve this diplomatically.” She mumbled, slightly disappointed by this.
[break][break]
“Cellach, use Shadow Sneak!” She ordered her Mimikyu. A thick Shadowy extended from underneath the tattered disguise of the Mimikyu and towards the Wartortle. The Water-type tried to dodge but quickly found the shadow had circled behind it before something hard and heavy rammed into it from behind.
[break][break]
The Wartortle wasn’t going to take that laying down and charged forwards its body glowing with a faint hue which was especially thick around its skull. “Cellach answer with Wood Hammer.” She figured this Pokémon wouldn’t understand anything but superior firepower.
[break][break]
The Mimikyu nodded. Its stick-like tail began to glow an eerie combination of purple and green before it swung itself around acquiring momentum just in time for the Wartortles’ Skull Bash and the Mimikyus’ Wood Hammer to clash in a bright flash of light. Both were pushed back. Mimikyu just barely avoided getting pushed over the cliff, and the Wartortle glided along the ground upon the back of its shell. Both Pokémon seemed exhausted from that little display of battle prowess. Johanna figured now was the time and retrieved one of the empty Pokéballs she carried and threw it at the Wartortle. It sucked it in and began to do its beep-ceremony. All she could do now was hope it stayed inside.

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

@pharaohleap
tagged name

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]
[googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #f9f9f9;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(235,235,235,.65),rgba(235,235,235,1));padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#eeeeee;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#444444;background-color:#eeeeee;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind; letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 13, 2022 20:22:21 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]YOU CAUGHT THE WARTORTLE!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SKULL BASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TAIL WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!