6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
portal 2 coop [m]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 17:16:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"probably the unown stuff then," kyle concludes. "it is the unown report after all. either way, definitely not the church thing. anderson isn't even on it. please tell me you're not the one that came up with it."

there have been way too many keywords that can be connected with that incident, but none of them appeared on the report.

as he grabs a tuft of hair from his head, kyle realizes that the pog bank ceo is trying to coerce him into spending effort to think about it instead. the easiest way to get out of it was to be inclined to not engage anymore. he's learned his lesson.

"back to the drawing board again. can you promise to keep all of this a secret? it's kind of a bother if people actually learn of it, try it on their own too, and release another catastrophe in the region. thanks."

kyle counts his pokeballs to make sure he's got everything before preparing to leave.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
portal 2 coop [m]
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 3:33:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

[break][BREAK]
It’s at this point that Mars gasps. A little dramatic, a little over-exaggerated, but overall a justifiable reaction when being accused of “coming up with it”. Sure, he may be acting for the sake of diminishing the champion’s suspicions, but to be fair, he definitely hadn’t come up with any of this. Hell, he almost wishes he had! Whoever did is clearly playing with powers beyond most people’s comprehension, and that sure seems appealing to Mars.
[break][break]
For once, he admits to being outdone:
[break][break]
”Woah… I think you’re giving me way too much credit here, Kyle.” There’s a sigh, as if he were suddenly so very tired of all this – defeated and full of disbelief. Then, a shrug. ”I really do wish there was more I could tell you about it, but there isn’t. I’m as cluelessly about all this as you are, man.”
[break][break]
’Man’. Speak in terms familiar to him and maybe he’ll understand.
[break][break]
And when it comes to familiar terms, promises and favours are some Mars knows well. For, what are those if not eventual debts of gratitude? wants him to keep this quiet, the explanations he gives are sound, but there’s clearly other reasons why he doesn’t want others to know about all this (like about his cat that is probably some legendary pokémon or something), keeping this a secret has too many dangerous implications for Mars. He considers, weighting pros and cons as if putting them on a mental scale, and after a second or two, once satisfied with his choice, he offers a hand to the champion.
[break][break]
”I promise I won’t tell a soul, although I would love to hear more about that cat of yours sometime.”
[break][break]
A promise sealed with a handshake and a smile.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]
CO-OP? POG? ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]
[break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #959CFA; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #959CFA; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #959CFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #959CFA!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #959CFA; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #959CFA; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #959CFA; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
portal 2 coop [m]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 18:13:12 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
as kyle receives his hand, he cocks his head to the side. without breaking from the handshake, he finds his mouth opening up before he can think of what to say.

"huh?"

for some reason, kyle was already accustomed to people thinking ultra rare pokemon are the norm on hoenn, having little to no interest on seeing them. he's more confused than doubtful, as he was earlier.

"he's, uh, from ultra space. kinda like one of those ultra beasts. remember the poipoles given out during hst? yeah, they're related, kinda. they used to be able to come out of wormholes before, so i figured they can, like, dimension hop."

he can mention things like it's name and other personality quirks it has, but he can't see how it was relevant to the conversation, unlike those that he already has.

"feel free to contact me through text if you want to talk though."

finally, he breaks the handshake for their exit.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
portal 2 coop [m]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 6:11:13 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven