challenge

[break]
CHOOSE TEAM NAME - SELECT OR DO NOT SELECT A HELD ITEM[break]

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_r8m8ee7VCP1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
"Battle Villa Rewards" - Pokémon Masters OST

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

WELCOME TO THE FLEUR TEA ATELIER a sophisticated tea house of many stories. Although the lower floors feature spaces for enjoying specialty teas and fanciful pastries, the upper floors are dedicated to battling. After all, being this close to Hoenn's Pokemon League means you are within a diverse community of formidable trainers.[break][break]

After some time conversing and enjoying the service, the maître d'hôtel arrives in a smart suit. A Mr. Mime wheels in a fanciful room service trolley beside him. On top of the trolley, is a large cloche. "you are all signed up for the tiered tea room challenge, yes? what is your team's name?" [break][break]

He pulls out a notepad and pen, expecting an answer. Afterward, he asks his Mr. Mime to reveal the contents underneath the cloche. Several items for your Pokemon to equip are revealed.

After selections are made (or not made), he directs you all to wooden staircase. "bon courage! you do not want to START ON THE WRONG FOOT!" He offers a hint with a smile.[break]

SELECT ONE HELD ITEM:[break]
[break]

HELD ITEMS

A NEW MECHANIC FOR THIS EVENT

IN THIS ITERATION of the "tower challenge" style of events, held items have made an appearance. Your character can only HOLD 1 HELD ITEM AT A TIME. They may utilize the held item at any time on any of their Pokemon.[break][break]

Occasionally, there will be opportunities to switch the held item with another in between rounds. You do not need to select a held item nor use one.

INSTRUCTIONS

READ CAREFULLY EVERY ROUND

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information about trading rules and more.
  • Please determine a TEAM NAME ICly.
  • On this floor, have your characters converse with each other. You may post MULTIPLE times.
  • You are allowed to select ONE HELD ITEM from the list above. You may also opt out of choosing a held item.

PLEASE POST IN THE TIERED TEA ROOM SIGN-UP THREAD AFTER EVERYONE HAS POSTED.
[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2022 16:27:49 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Today the aloof general had decided wear an outfit a little more casual than what the others had seen before-- a vertical blue and red button down (top buttons undone, of course) tucked into a pair of black slacks, neatly tied together with a black belt. It wasn't anything extraordinary, but it was miles better than the countless suits, vests, or tactical gear he had typically worn before.

Why?

Well, before last night's barrage of text messages, he hadn't heard of Fleu Tea Atelier, even in passing. So, to ensure he didn't stick out (and cause distress for the one who invited him), he decided to wear whatever fit the closest to the guy he saw on G-oolong Images.

When presented the four items to choose from, he took a second to examine each one before plucking the heavy duty boots by the laces. Then, with the item still dangling from his fingers, he gravitated towards wherever and stood. Giving the former a short nod, he exhaled, "I'm fine with whatever name you want."
- takes heavy duty boots
- shares a vote w illeana/ doesn't care about team name
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 0:29:10 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

While he had heard of the teahouse popping up for business, he hadn’t expected a visit so soon. It was as popular as it was exclusive it seemed. Regardless, due to pure luck, managed to wrangle him a seat and he’s more than happy to join him and his friends. The other two, he isn’t that familiar with, but nevertheless he is more than happy to meet more of Felix’s companions. The man seemed terrible lonely most of the time. He was a little relieved to know he knew more than 3 people. He’s quick to introduce himself before their host appeared. “A name?” he echoed as he stood up to choose his item. [break][break]

He picked up the AIR BALLOON finding it more cute than practical before taking a seat again and reaching for his cup of tea and taking a long sip. “I didn’t think that far ahead…” truthfully, he had no idea what was going on in this establishment. “Mmm…how about…something something Min-TEA Fresh?” he asked with a laugh, mostly joking. “Or something…Royal Milk…Riyal…Royal Milk Bes-TEAS?!” The second one wasn’t as good, and he looked to Felix before @warren and for help.

[break][break]

+ lets fucking GOOOO @warren [break][break]
- takes AIR BALLOON

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2022 2:39:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she flashes a warm smile, observing quietly as two of their quartet picks items. when it's her turn, she steps up and carefully plucks the rawst berry from its place.

her head tilts slightly at the mention of a name. they... need to decide on one now?

slight pressure settles onto her shoulders with 's nod. his vote attaching to hers is, perhaps, comforting but what if her suggestion is dumb...

breaks the anxious spell with rapid fired suggestions, punctured by laughter. and by the time he finishes, she's giggling.

"bes-teas is cute," she murmurs and the smile grows. a step or two brings her closer to their side, lingering between the two men.

"what about... um, freaky bes-teas?" her eyes roam between them and the final member of their group, @warren , to gauge their reactions.

tl;dr:
- picks rawst berry
- suggests freaky bes-teas as a name

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2022 3:01:31 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Warren gazed at the items set in front of them, grunting lowly as he decided which to choose. In the end, the gruff man decided to pick the MENTAL HERB for his Pokemon, stashing it away safely for later.

He looked at the other three, one of them, , deciding to veto his vote to . The woman and went back and forth with names before their eyes landed on him, which caught him off guard.

"I... uh... don't really care. I veto my vote to whoever," he offered lamely.

Warren looked awkward and almost uncomfortable with the amount of attention on him, glancing over to the side.

- chose the MENTAL HERB
- gave his vote to whoever
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2022 22:54:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","userPkmn"]
[attr="class","userHealth"]
[attr="class","userHP GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]01: SPIKES

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]
[attr="class","inactive"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

[break]
AVOID TAKING DAMAGE FROM THE ENTRY HAZARD, SPIKES[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

ON THE FIRST CHALLENGE FLOOR, an archaeologist squats with a magnifying glass raised to his eye. Before him, a Roselia twists and turns in place like a demure child. Several spikes are riddled across the teahouse's floors, evidently from the Roselia itself.[break][break]

His voice, hoarse from age, sputters out from underneath his bushy mustache. "i know the pains of those SPIKES personally. send your pokemon out without turning them into pincushions and you'll triumph over this floor, my fellow tea lovers!" The man rises— but by just a tad. One hand remains on his knee, while the other shakily holds the lens.[break][break]

In the middle of the room's flooring, an inscription is written:[break]
"Once there were four.[break]
And one looked upon time's steady pace.[break]
And one looked upon the expanse of space.[break]
And one looked through its pane,[break]
And one looked for disorder to maintain.[break]
Only two did set out,[break]
the fullness of future they did seek,[break]
the world's far end would they greet."

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round. They will all be sent out at the SAME TIME.
  • The ENTRY HAZARD is already out on the field. Avoid damage immediately.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2022 15:31:36 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
The naming segment of their first challenge breezed by easily enough. There were a few suggestions given out, but just like Warren, none of them really mattered too much to Felix. Mostly since he majorly sucked at naming things, especially Pokémon. If he didn't, none of his Pokémon would be as nameless as they currently were.

But now the Bes-teas had a new challenge to overcome. And, funnily enough, this one seemed as simple as the first.

Before the old explorer could finish sputtering out their parameters for the challenge, Felix had already turned to walk towards the nearest PC.

Avoid the spikes, he thought, Seems simple enough.

By the time Roseli had finished prepping the stage, the PC had already spat out a shiny new ball as per Felix's request. From it, an arc of red zapped out, flooding the room with a flash of red that took shape of a Flygon.

"Go to the other side of the room."

The Pokémon lazily nodded his head to the command given. Utilizing it's ability, levitate, the mystic Pokémon fluttered across the room without much difficulty.

- flygon levitates/flies over the spikes
- Felix is major giratina vibes hehehe

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 1:01:33 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Yay! Freaky Bes-teas it is!" Mint said with a cheer and quick clap of his hands before their first opponent appeared. He listened intently, glancing briefly at Felix as he already began retrieving the pokemon he needed. He was quick to follow suit giving the guy a quick "Scuse me." before he retrieved and odd but cheerful little psychic type. "Say hello, Xavier!" he said wit ha grin as the Unown spun around in the air and let out a friendly cry. "Follow that Flygon!" he added while the letter pokemon bumbled in the air after its companion.
[break][break]

As they did, Mint moved over to look at the poetry inscribed in the middle of the room and pulled out his phone to snap a quick picture. "This place is already worth the entry fee isn't it?" he said looking over at Warren and Ileana, mainly because he didn't know them as well, and he knew Felix struggled a bit conversation wise.

[break][break]

- holding AIR BALLOON [break]
- sends out unown x with levitate [break]
- talking to illie and warren [break]
- tagging mint at the palkia of the gang heehoo [break]

[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2022 2:06:52 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]they're ushered into the next room with a relative ease. and for a moment, she's reminded of another time: a tower with different people. it feels like so long ago now...

steps up first, taking a flygon out from the pc. and following after with his unown, she steps up to select. it's a quick process, surprisingly.

the telltale cackle from her haunter echoes off the walls. it quickly joins the group of pokemon on the other side, levitating over the spikes.

"definitely," she murmurs. a smile follows, flashed in the direction of and @warren. and as she moves to shuffle a little closer, a hand reaches out to tug along. he needs a little push in the social department... that much hasn't changed from their childhood.

she stops, however, at the sight of the inscription. a knowing glance is directed toward before her attention rights itself to the rest of their group.

"are you guys glad you joined?"

her mind drifts back to the inscription in the center of the room regardless of conversation. and it scratches at a funny part in her brain... what would something so similar to that of sinnoh lore be doing here of all places?

odd.

tl;dr:
- picks rawst berry
- sends out haunter with levitate
- chattin with mint & warren
- tugs at felix to join in
- illie is dialga thank u for comin to my ted talk

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 1:52:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
They entered the room, and Warren listened to what the old man had to say. He looked over at the spikes ahead, raising a brow before reaching for a Poke ball with just the right Pokemon inside.

"Go, HYDREIGON," he commanded.

The three-headed dragon took off after the others, LEVITATING above the spikes with ease to the other side. It was a smart move by all of them, he had to admit.

Even if he had doubts on his team before.

"Glad? I suppose. I think it'll be an interesting experience," Warren responded to Illeana, nodding to her.

- sent out HYDREIGON and used LEVITATE
- just chatting
- this man's arceus
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,933 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 3:57:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.raidBG]--raidColor:#dc4b4b[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","raidBG"]
[attr="class","raidHead"]
[attr="class","raidHeadBG"]

[attr="class","raidUsers"]

[attr="class","raidPkmn"]

[attr="class","raidInfo"]
[attr="class","raidName"]02: DIVE

[attr="class","raidHealth"]
[attr="class","raidHP"]
[attr="class","GREEN"]

[attr="class","raidBarrier"]

[attr="class","status NONE"]
[attr="class","th th-fire"]
BRN

[attr="class","raidText"]

[attr="class","gardenStats"]
challenge

[break]
SUCCESSFULLY ATTACK A SEMI-VULNERABLE POKEMON THAT USED THE MOVE, DIVE.[break]

[break]

EXPOSITION

WELCOME TO AFTERNOON TEA

YOU HAVE SUCCEEDED AND ARE USHERED TO THE SECOND FLOOR. A cerulean pool stretches across the room. In the middle, a Relicanth lazily treads water. With her legs in the pool, a swimmer sits on the pool's edge. Light kicks splash the treated water.[break][break]

She calls out to the party, waving her hand like a flag. "did you know kyogre and groudon fought each other endlessly during the primal age? rayquaza calmed the two down, thankfully!" She laughs and lifts herself up. "this world has lots and lots of natural energy deep down inside! but the question is, can you hit my relicanth deep during its DIVE?"[break][break]

Around the room's flooring, an inscription is written:[break]
"Two different paths—[break]
each on a lonesome path they trod,[break]
though they walk with an almighty god.[break]
O you, who live in relative comfort dwell,[break]
I know your wish- it does not bode well."

INSTRUCTIONS

• Please refer to sign-up thread for more information.
  • BOLD applicable Pokemon moves, abilities, held items, etc.
  • You can only send out ONE POKEMON in this round.
  • You can only use ONE MOVE.
  • You may only post once this round (tentative to change).
[break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2022 5:23:54 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Unlike the others, Felix wasn't naturally drawn to the inscription etched at the center of the first room. Riddles (especially trivial ones) aren't something he's the fondest of, but when gave him that knowing look of hers (and tug), well, even felt urged to give it a look.

"Huh." Was the only reaction he gave. A simple, yet blankly inscrutable response compared to the otherwise lighthearted reactions his counterparts gave.

After another few seconds of silence from him, he returned his gaze back to the next doorway and followed the others towards their next challenge. A much more reserved reaction than the others-- minus @warren -- should be experienced with.

Again, Felix wasted no time after the explanation, sending out his Quagsire before the others could retrieve their own pokemon. The round, goofy little pokemon let out a blissful hum as he stepped towards the water. "Use Surf," He ordered, frowning.

With a big splash, the carefree creature jumped into the water. Moments later, ripples became to form, then waves. Finally, a large wave was summoned near the middle of the pool, and that same Quagsire was set right in the center of it. He, along with the army of water he had gathered, would push forward towards the other side of the pool, damaging anything in it's path.

As this happened, Felix's eyes were caught onto another matter entirely-- the new inscription written on the flooring.

This time, he's the one who piped up first. "Odd."

-quagsire uses surf!

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Apr 6, 2022 18:09:44 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

"Oooh, are these all gonna be pieces of the same long poem?" Mint wondered out loud, his eyes dipping towards the floor as the trainer finished speaking. He snapped a photo of the next inscription before he casually tossed out a pokeball with a sparkly drop sticker on it. The white pokeball opened up and allowed a yawning Blastoise out. "G'morning Shellshocker!" he said pointing at the Relicanth that was stirll hiding underwater after the Quagsire's attack. [break][break]

"Batter it with Whirlpool." he ordered as the large turtle pokemon lumbered over to the side of the pool. His eyes glowed blue and relatively calm water grew turbulent once more as water circled around the Relicant like a drain, trying to toss it around. He turned to @warren and . "So...what do you do? I'm a part timer~" he said with a grin trying to make conversation.

[break][break]

- holding AIR BALLOON [break]
- sends out shellshocker the blastoise to use WHIRLPOOL [break]

[break]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2022 0:34:33 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]she flashes a smile as they clear the room and move on to the next. sticking close to the group, illeana waits for her turn. after summons his blastoise, it's her turn to step up to withdraw a pokemon. her haunter is quickly swapped for a kingdra. the seahorse snorts in mild irritation and blinks sleep out of its eyes.

poor thing was probably napping, much like mint's blastoise...

"whirlpool as well," she murmurs, sidestepping toward to allow the water dragon to do its thing. the water in the arena begins to follow into another whirlpool.

while their pokemon work through the challenge, her eyes drift to the inscription in the center. and felix's acknowledgement of the oddity of it all echoes her thoughts.

it's peculiar, this inscription... her eyes narrow slightly in concentration. what wish does not bode well?

"is it familiar to you?" she asks of . and then, after a beat or two of silence, her mind remembers the question had asked of them. her eyes drift back to the group, darting between mint and @warren .

there's a faint rosiness to her cheeks when she answers with a soft, "i'm a, um, head professor."

tl;dr:
- picks rawst berry
- sends out kingdra
- kingdra uses whirlpool
- distracted by the inscription
- chatting with the bes-teas

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
TIERED TEA ROOM #10
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 3:17:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Water blocked their path. And another inscription caught Warren's eye. He looked over it, furrowing his brow. He wondered, if ahead, there was something they'd have to battle in relation to these clues.

He wasn't sure. In the mean time, he tugged out a new Poke ball, containing a LAPRAS. Sending it forth in the water, he comanded it in a low voice.

"SURF."

Waves raised forth and carried the reptilian creature forward, along with a large gust of water. It surged forward, a powerful thrust.

"Work? Aren't we supposed to be relaxing a bit here?" Warren asked with a raised brow, though it was a rather teasing comment to Mint.

"I'm a ranger, actually..."

- lapras used surf