2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2022 15:59:27 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he only really started hanging out with him since they were the same age. it's all the justification he needed when it came to choosing people to hang out with.

"come on, come on! they're coming!"

a young priam urges a peer of similar age to follow. the docks were busy this time around as the climate warms up. workers were more common than tourists on the part of the docks they were in, and the locals knew who the children were, so they paid no mind to them for their playtime.

he jogs in place as he waits for locke to come. energy just couldn't be contained when excitement builds up with every second. the eevee by his feet yawns, taking a well-earned break after catching up to its trainer.

"we're gonna get some lapras!" he tells his companion, only explaining it now after hurrying them earlier. "i heard some of the people spotted them early this morning!"

priam woke up at five in the morning.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 22:30:24 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
164 for
”Sorry mister!”

The young boy’s apology to the dockworker was genuine even in their hurry to catch up their friend. And Locke did consider Priam a friend, even if they hadn’t hung out for very long. Anyone who didn’t mind the quiet boy with too-small clothes who always smelled of fish made for a good friend, in their o-pin-yon.

Locke’s hair was still an unbrushed mess of cowlicks, and his Nana had only let it go without fuss because she’d already made them change out of their PJs before leaving. Now their frayed and faded Dragonite-print lanyard seemed to be the only thing keeping their precious camera around their neck as they struggled to turn their shirt the right way around without taking it off.

”Lapras?” he said disbelievingly, pausing to catch his breath as he finally managed to reach the other boy. ”How’re we s’pose to do that? I don’t have a Pokémon, and I don’t think either of us has any Pokéballs!”
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 19:16:28 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"that sounds like loser talk!" priam jeers. "ya gotta believe, y'know?"

he picks up the eevee by its pits, carrying it in his arms as if to show off.

"we just take veevy's ball and use it on one of 'em!" he drops the eevee on the floor afterwards. "he beat me in a fight once so he's gotta be strong enough to beat up a lapras! i'll even let ya take it until ya get a 'mon, and then we can share!"

he puts his hands on his waist, confidence oozing from his posture alone. it felt like a well-thought of plan for priam, with the problems being presented by locke being inconsequential.

"got any more questions?"

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 23:34:56 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
”I had no idea you could use ‘em more’n once like that!” Locke exclaimed. Priam would obviously know more than them, he was basically a proper trainer at this point. They nodded along with their friend’s plan, growing increasingly excited.

”Really?! Ya mean it?” He imagined life with his own Lapras; all of the fish he could net and sell on his own; going to the Seveii islands whenever he wanted; maybe even leaving town with Priam for their own real journey!

There was one problem though…

”Wait. What am I s’posed to do?”

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2022 18:17:16 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"capture the glory of priam vega's first step to greatness!" he answers confidently.

"ya got that-" priam points to the camera locke has brought before he flexes his arms, which wasn't that impressive given that they're children. "-and i got this!"

he turns around and rushes to the edge of the pier while his eevee follows helplessly. if they were going to find a lapras, it's going to be there.

"come on!"

there would be another bout of squeezing through sailors and other workers until they would reach it. priam would arrive first, after which he shouts for the lapras from the distance to come near them.

"oi! c'mere!"

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
carefree [m]
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 22:25:40 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
159 for
A wide grin breaks out across Locke's face as he raised the cheap Pikachu camera up to his eyes and snapped a picture of his flexing friend. The click-click-click of the rotating film accompanied the twin sounds of sneakers against wood. He followed close behind Priam, letting the taller boy carve a path for them through the crowd as they raced down the pier.

Locke watched breathlessly as the Lapras drifted along the morning tide, bringing their camera up again to capture the scene. If only it could zoom in like a proper one…

"Pop-Pop says they're pretty shy," they brought up as they scrolled through the film again. "I don't think they'll come to us…"

They looked around for some alternative means of getting the pod's attention, before pointing out a little dinghy tied to the docks that no one seemed to be minding while everyone was distracted by the Lapras. "Maybe we could ask to borrow that?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
carefree [m]
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 4:59:01 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
his eyes go to the boat that locke had pointed at, and it dawns on him that it is a much better option than just shouting at the lapras.

"see? this is why i brought ya here!" priam flatters as he runs towards it. "if you were a pokemon, you'd get keen eye!"

he's only heard of 'keen eye' as a pokemon's ability last night on a documentary about pokemon.

priam quickly settles on the boat, adjusting his seat until it's comfortable, and quickly grabs onto the oars. he playfully slaps the surface of the water with it as he invites locke in.

"no need to ask! we'll jus' be in and out really quick! it's like it's never left! c'mon!"

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2022 22:45:36 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
189 for
Locke blushed at the compliment, satisfied just to have had something to contribute to their adventure.

They were a bit less-satisfied with Priam's new plan.

"I dunno," they said uncertainly. "Isn't that-"they quickly looked around for anyone listening to the children's now-whispered conversation-"stealing?" All of the adults seemed pretty distracted by the Lapras, and finding the owner would definitely take a while…

Well, it technically wasn't stealing if they brought it back, right?

With another peek about for any lookie-loos, Locke slid into the dinghy behind his friend, landing opposite of Priam with a little 'oof'. He reached around for the rope holding the vessel in place, struggling a little with the knot before he was proudly showing off the undone loop. Just like Mom showed him!

He tossed his end of the rope off the side, then stretched out as far he could to shove against the pier pole. As soon as they were moving, he inched back inside the boat and reached for one of the oars.

"I guess we'll probably haveta get pretty close, huh? I dunno how good Veevy can swim with all that fur."

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 18:59:06 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
it was as if priam has been reading locke's mind when he responds to their worries. with a (little bit forceful) pat on the back, he attempts to reassure his friend.

"it's not stealing if we return it!"

locke frees the boat from its containment, giving them an applause before priam continues to row the boat into the sea. there's only one direction to go, and he doesn't even bother to take a look to make sure he's going the right path.

he thinks to himself that he'll get told if he does.

"he won't need to swim! he's actually just there for moral support! heh, i learned that phrase last night on tv!" the eevee paws his leg. "oh, we're here?"

eventually, they reach their target. the eevee's judgement seemed sound: not too near to provoke the wild pokemon into sensing danger, but not too far that the boy's throw won't reach.

"quick! take a record of this occasion! it's when priam and locke get the coveted lapras! we're gonna be famous at school!"

he turns around and takes the ball his eevee was registered with and throws it at the pokemon. it hits but it slides right off of its skin. at least all the lapras did was look at it and go back to its business.

"oh."

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2022 16:20:54 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
111 for
Locke fumbled the camera-the lanyard saving it from falling into the sea as the amateur photographer swung its lens towards himself, trying to capture as much of the scene as he could without the screen's guidance.

splash

"Wha-"

click

They turned back to look just in time to watch the capsule bounce off the Lapras and drop into the drink. The flash went off on Pikachu's face as the two boys stared at the sinking ball.

Locke's first thought was that someone should make lanyards for Pokéballs.

The second was-

"Oh no! Veevy won't listen to you without its Pokéball, right? What if you have to catch it all over again?"

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 18:36:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"oh, he would never!" priam turns to his eevee, who was simply sitting beside him at this point with little to no reaction besides a yawn. "you won't right?"

it blinks at him, and priam takes that as an answer.

"see? i'm good! and even if i have to catch him again, it'll be as easy as frick!"

he can't cuss like the big kids, so he makes do with frick.

"anyways, that lapras wouldn't even be good for those pokemon battles by the park, so we'll just get ya another one! whaddya want? oh! and didya get a pic? we can just say that that picture is proof we got one! we basically had it anyways if it wasn't so bad."

moving on from the problem quickly and then getting to a resolution was easily done. there were no regrets held, but any sort of validation of his efforts was still welcome.

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Aug 29, 2022 19:39:11 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","heartphoto"]
[attr="class","heartpicphoto"]
[attr="class","heartpkmnlistphoto"]

[attr="class","heartpkmnphoto"]

[attr="class","hearticonholderphoto"]
[attr="class","hearticonphoto"]
[attr="class","heartnoteboxphoto"]
[attr="class","heartnotesphoto"]

notes

[attr="class","heartsidephoto"]

[attr="class","hearttagphoto"]

[attr="class","hearttextboxphoto"]

[attr="class","hearttextphoto"]
Of course it wouldn’t be problem; Priam was such a strong trainer, he didn't even need a Pokéball for his Eevee to listen to him!

[break][break]

His friend didn't seem to lose any speed to their failure either, bouncing from question to question before Locke could even answer. He simply nodded along in awe of the other boy's unfailing confidence until they could finally get a word in.

[break][break]

"I did!" they confirmed, holding up the camera again. The Pikachu on the side stared dead-eyed at the boys. "I gotta get it developed before we can see it-but I'm sure it'll look real cool with all the Lapras behind us!"

[break][break]

(Sometime later, after they've returned with the boat and a few scoldings from the adults, Priam would be presented with his own copy of the photo-a memento of their outing.

[break][break]

[break][break]

The original, and the camera that took it, would remain in the attic of a small townhouse-another piece of home forcibly left behind.)

[break][break]

"Ya know, my mom says she 'n the other miners sometimes find Dugtrio with all the Diglett in the tunnel. That's like three Pokémon in one, so I'll bet they're pretty strong!"

Nano

[newclass=.heartphoto]position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background:#BEBEAA; padding:2px; border-radius:100px 5px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpicphoto] position:absolute; height:250px; width:500px; background: linear-gradient(-90deg, #BEBEAA, transparent), url("https://i.imgur.com/TAvoRXg.png") no-repeat center; border-radius:100px 0px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonphoto] height:100px;width:100px;background-image:url("https://i.imgur.com/BETj9QF.png"); border-radius: 50px 50px 50px 50px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartpkmnlistphoto] width:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartpkmnphoto] position:relative; top:0px; right:-220px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#BEBEAA; border:solid 1px #AA5F5F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextboxphoto] height:310px; width:260px; position:relative; right:100px; top:10px; padding:20px; background:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextphoto] overflow:auto; text-align:justify; height:310px; font-size:12px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextphoto b] color:#AA5F5F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartsidephoto] position:absolute; top:490px; right:-10px; background:transparent; width:190px; padding:10px; max-height:70px; text-align:justify; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnoteboxphoto] position:absolute; top:390px; right:10px; background:#fff; border:solid 1px #AA5F5F; width:150px; padding:10px; height:72px; overflow:auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesphoto] height:65px; overflow:auto; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; color:#56535A; padding:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttagphoto] position:relative; display:inline-block; background:#fff; margin:1px; padding:5px; font-size:9px; text-transform:uppercase; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearticonholderphoto] border-radius:100px 100px 100px 100px; border:solid 1px #AA5F5F; padding:10px; border-right-color: #FFFFFF; position:absolute; right:40px; top:260px; background:transparent; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextphoto::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hearttextphoto::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#AA5F5F; [/newclass]
[newclass=.heartnotesphoto::-webkit-scrollbar] width:2px;background-color:#313131;border:#fff 1px solid; [/newclass] [newclass=.heartnotesphoto::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] width:2px;background-color:#AA5F5F; [/newclass]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,340 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2022 19:33:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
as they linger around the area, ripples in the water would indicate wild pokemon was about to surface after noticing them idling.

his eevee starts to pull priam's shorts before looking down on the water before it starts growling at the threat.

"that means we gotta go!" he hurries to get in position, holding the oars as he paddles back to the docks. much like any child, he remains carefree with the situation.

without missing a beat, he continues the topic.

"ooh! dugtrio are, like, three digletts in one, right?" he asks. "then we can just take two digletts from one after it evolves, then evolve it! it's like cheating! we can sell the others to our friends! i bet they'll pay big bucks to get one of their own too!"

he continues to ramble on a elementary school level pyramid scheme as he rows back.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
carefree [m]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 4:32:39 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: