Scarlet

Tali, Celes
She/Her
January 21
Ecruteak City, Johto
Bisexual
Dancer/Musician
Cadet
Know stars guide you through the darkest night.
awards
126 posts
Talia Celes DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @talia
Talia Celes
Plunging Depths [M/AC]
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2022 22:14:44 GMT
Talia Celes Avatar
i'll chase the light of that distant star
Despite all Talia's careful practice, donning aquatic gear for this mission felt, well, clumsy. The turquoise-haired young woman had been part of the training seminar with the other Rangers when the task was explained to her: that a school of Luvdisc had been trapped undersea, unable to escape.

Although the water routes in question were some of Talia's favorite places to fly on her Dragonair, diving and swimming through them was... Well that was a new matter, entirely.

Talia's hands fumbled awkwardly with the diving equipment, her breath hitching as she contemplated the risks of doing so incorrectly. Suffocation? High pressure? Drowning? Oh, blessed Lugia, what had she signed up for? Her Starmie, Nova, blinked soft colours in silent consolation.

"You don't think I'll botch this, do you?" she whispered to the Water-type Pokemon, breathless with anxiety. "It's so important to help with things like this, but... for the love of Arceus, I don't know, I don't feel like I'm doing this right."

A tiny beep alerted her to her phone, where her partner for the day had sent the worst possible text imaginable for Talia's predicament: "Can't make the mission. Sorry. Emergency."

Something akin to a muffled whimper left her lips, Talia's forehead meeting the palm of her hand. "What do I do, Nova?" she sighed, hanging her head. Giving up was not part of who Talia was as a person, even as she felt utterly inept at the task of hand -- especially alone. Was it foolhardy to try anyway, without a partner keeping her safe and responsible? And yet if she canceled the mission, too, what would happen to those poor Luvdisc?

Wrapped up in her own dilemma as she was, she did not notice the other figure that had watched her predicament unfold in silence. That is, until he spoke aloud.

● Luvdisc Dive (AC) ●
MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
Plunging Depths [M/AC]
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2022 3:13:50 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Despite now living in Mauville City, away from the shore, Mars has spent the entirety of his life by the ocean. Some of his best memories are from days spent aboard sailboats, of wakeboarding, surfing, swimming, and above all else, diving. He’s certified and everything!
[break][break]
That’s what he had come to the water routes to do on this ever so agreeable spring day. He brought his gear, his go-pro, and is about ready to jump in the water with his favourite Vaporeon, but that’s when he hears her.
[break][break]
Is she a ranger?
[break][break]
With his wetsuit only pulled up to his waist and caring little for standing around shirtless, Mars listens to her predicament, watching the situation while his Vaporeon also watches from the water. It’s only when she asks her Starmie what she should do that he clears his throat, making his presence known.
[break][break]
”Hey! Couldn’t help but overhear. Do you need some help?”
[break][break]
He smiles at her, amiable as always.

[break][break]
[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Luvdisc Dive ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Plunging Depths [M/AC]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 3:23:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION INCOMPLETE...

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]
N/A

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: