saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2022 8:21:02 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you sure she's going to appreciate this?"[break][break]

then again, the commissioner must get a ton of flowers every week from her fans, admirers, and supporters. matias wonders why he hasn't gotten any yet — not even from ![break][break]

"well, i know i'd appreciate it, so fuck it."[break][break]

he looks around them at the myriad of crystablooms, wondering where to start.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-virizion"][attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shaymin"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 18:57:42 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
truth be told, kyle doesn't really know dahlia in a personal level. the way she acts around him is similar to how she does with any other person she meets, leading him to suggest that he's barely scratched the surface on truly knowing her.

she could also just be genuinely nice.

"well, i've never seen her explode on anyone, so at least she cannot not appreciate it in front of our faces at least."

he's never actually seen one of these crystalblooms until now. he remains just as awestruck as matias, or at least that's how he appears for kyle, as he stares at them, wondering how to approach the situation.

the champion is probably just going to follow the lead of the six-eyed man.

"how much do you want to bet a lot of people also want to get one of these and present it to her like it's some kind of cure for cancer since it's new and shiny?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 15:33:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"that's true."[break][break]

matias knows close to nothing about dahlia besides the fact that she's his boss. he should be making more of an effort, he supposes, but he's already really busy.[break][break]

"she doesn't have cancer, does she?"[break][break]

he blinks, realizing only after that's probably not what kyle meant.[break][break]

"i think most are here to take selfies."[break][break]

approaching a small patch of crystablooms, he kneels down beside one, away from the rest of the crowd.[break][break]

"i don't think we've ever taken one together, have we?"

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 20:38:52 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle shrugs to the cancer question. he knows that she's not taking chemotherapy, or any similar treatment, so the answer is most likely no.

as matias kneels down, kyle stands facing him in front of his head. he takes his phone out and, with an upward angle that captures the awkward position, takes a picture.

"here's one," he tells matias. he crouches down with him and shows him his phone screen. "do you want me to send you this pic?"

it shows the crystalbloom in the background, so it's good enough for kyle's standards.

"maybe we should send it to melody too. do you think she's lonely we don't hang out with her enough?"

this is boys night. they like boys night. he's unsure if melody can be considered one of the boys though, but this was 2022. it's basically a crime to consider genders in anything.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 10:23:47 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias looks at the picture.[break][break]

"gross. yes, please."[break][break]

this is boys night, so matias doesn't feel bad about not inviting melody out with them. he's sure she's busy enough as is with all her fanboys.[break][break]

"i actually think she might want to hang out less with us after she sees that pic."[break][break]

matias plucks a flower, basically killing it, and stands back up to offer it to kyle.[break][break]

"here. put this behind your ear."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 16:58:55 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"oh, oops. i already sent it."

matias' warning was heard too late. he already has sent the selfie with matias. kyle doesn't care much about it though, and gives the potential consequence a shrug.

"at least it'll be for her eyes only. we can say that it's a welcoming gift for getting in the elite four."

he's interrupted with matias taking a flower and offering it to kyle. the romantic connotations behind the action is lost, given that both of them are in a relationship, but kyle still gives the appropriate response.

"aw, for me? you shouldn't have." he tucks it behind his ear. "am i pretty now?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 15:30:24 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"true. but you know melly. she might share it with her millions of followers."[break][break]

then they'd ask: 'what exactly do the swords of justice get up to?'[break][break]

touching tips. exactly like advertised.[break][break]

matias looks back at kyle now with a crystabloom flower behind his ear, glowing brightly, though not as brightly as kyle's personality.[break][break]

"so pretty. wow! wait, let me take a picture. i'm sure melly and noah will love it."[break][break]

he pulls out his phone, points it at kyle, and says:[break][break]

"say cheese."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 5:07:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle puts the back of his hand under his chin as he poses for the camera. he doesn't say cheese though, and his expression remains deadpan as matias takes the picture.

as soon as it's taken, he goes behind matias to look at the phone's screen.

"make sure to put the pretty filter on so it looks like i have a bunch of makeup. i don't actually know how to apply that so that's kinda nice to have."

the next thing kyle does is to take the same flower behind his ear and gives it to matias.

"you should hold this with your mouth. that way it looks extra romantic in the camera. we can put, like rose or sparkle filters on it."

that's how bishounen boys get popular whenever a romance manga gets released.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,054 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 5:45:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"the what filter?"[break][break]

matias is basically a boomer so he has no idea what kyle is talking about. filter like a water filter system? maybe kyle's been sniffing these flowers too much.[break][break]

but when offered the flower, he takes it, doing as instructed and holds the pretty flower between his lips.[break][break]

"DON'T BITE DOWN RIGHT?"[break][break]

except it leaves muffled because his lips can't part.

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,453 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 5:51:51 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
kyle doesn't listen, nor care, to what matias had been saying with the flower stem on his mouth since he can't make out the words from it being muffled.

an audible click on the phone and a few clicks on the most popular image editing app on mobile, and the image of matias, all flowered up in a literal sense, comes out. kyle turns his phone around to show the results to his friend.

"tada. new wallpaper for mel and eva. we can send one to dahlia and fern too, if you want."

there's a moment where kyle's mind blanked out before he remembers why they were here.

"oh, right, we're getting some for dahlia."

he quickly urges matias to come and collect flowers with him. it'll make for a pretty bouquet, or maybe a potted plant in her office. he doesn't really know what her office looks like now that he thought about it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
FOR DAHLIA~!
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 2:22:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: