Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,386 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 17:49:20 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg grins. “Yeah, I figured.” She imagined Mars wouldn’t have any illusions about the not-so-heroic deeds of the figure he’d named his Pokemon after. “Not a lot of people do, though, you know?” She’d taken Ancient World History in her sophomore year of high school and gotten really into it-- but she’d failed her presentation on Theseus because she didn’t portray him as a hero.

“Thanks, you inspired me,” she fell back into step beside him, still calculating her plans for her new Gallade and how badass he was going to be. She is momentarily distracted from her plans of Felix domination as Mars speaks.

“That’s true enough,”
she admitted, “and an interesting point of view.” And she had the terrible realization that Mars had lost someone important to him-- he had to have, with the intonation and his voice and the angle of someone seeing graves as being mostly for those left behind.

Her heart ached.

“I hope I turn into a tree when I die,” Cyg said, the humor in her voice a band-aid attempt at rectifying the situation.

There was a wheezy squeaking noise, like a dog chomping a squeaky toy, and Cyg turned to find Atticus squishing a little Hatenna in his paw, making it squeak. He held it up with a hey, get a load of this guy grin and Cyg rolled her eyes, fishing out a Pokeball.

“You’re all lectures and frowns but you’re no less a menace than the rest of them,”
she admonished her Zoroark as she zapped the poor Hatenna to safety.

notes catch attempt hatenna! ghost/psychic babie <3

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 3:20:53 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”They don’t, but most people like romanticising the past. I did it once too… Back when I was a kid, my favourite bedtime stories were the epics my father would tell me about.”
[break][break]
Mars shrugs, but admittedly, he isn’t exactly sure why he’s telling all of this. It’s not common for him to feel compelled to speak of his past with others, especially of someone like his father. Maybe it’s the atmosphere of the night, or the fact that their conversation had made him feel nostalgic and think of those who are no longer in his life. Maybe it’s that he trusts Cygne with that little tidbit of information.
[break][break]
”Why a tree? Though, I guess there’s something nice about the idea.”
[break][break]
Life born from death. Once again, macabrely poetic.
[break][break]
He walks calmly by her side, and when she complains about her Zoroark’s behaviour, he even gives a chuckle.

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

SKIP ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 5:16:02 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYNCHRONIZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LUCKY CHANT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MAGIC COAT
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HONEDGE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] NO GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]METAL SOUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FURY CUTTER
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SLASH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PURSUIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE HATENNA!

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,386 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2022 22:12:23 GMT
ana fell Avatar
She hummed a thoughtful note, thinking back on her childhood and wondering if she could remember what all she’d gotten wrong then.

“Dinosaurs,” she says, suddenly. “We all got dinosaurs wrong. As kids.” It’s a knee-jerk reaction to utilize humor to soften the edges of the situation; she doesn’t deal well with closeness and she expects Mars doesn’t, either. It’s a lot, she realizes-- see how she’s making all these little discoveries about him, piece by piece, like she’s putting together a puzzle-- for him to talk about his past. There’s a weight to his words and a nonchalance to the way he throws them out that say it’s just a glimpse-- like he doesn’t know why he’s saying these things but they’re not important, so have them.

But they are important.

Her head falls back and she looks up at the stars, thinking.

“Funerals are expensive. Gravesites are also a limited resource.” She shrugs. “I hate the idea of being put in a box in the ground.”

The Honedge blocks their path like a stalwart sentinel, blade flashing in the moonlight. Atticus materialized out of the darkness behind it, startling it by gripping it’s handle and brandishing it. The Honedge shivered, a metallic, otherworldly hum in the darkness, and Atticus stabbed it into the ground, up to the hilt. He stood up straight, dusted his paws, and disappeared into the gloom again.

Cyg sighed, tapping the handle of the twitching, angry Honedge with a Pokeball as they passed

notes catch attempt honedge! ghost/psychic babie <3

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 2:43:48 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Dinosaurs’?” At first, he doesn’t understand why she would bring up something like that, but then it clicks and there’s a light laugh. She’s right. ”True, I think we still do sometimes. Have you seen those Galarian fossil pokémon? They sure look wrong to me.”
[break][break]
Mars smirks, but the topic brings thoughts of and how excited he had been about the Omanyte they found back in Meteor Falls. Without a doubt, Gavin would have a lot to say about Galarian fossils and why they look the way they do, and a mental note is made to ask him about it someday.
[break][break]
Dinosaurs and death.
[break][break]
Two strangely similar topics, aren’t they?
[break][break]
When Cygne talks about gravesites, he looks at those around them; at the potter’s field they walk past and at the seemingly endless headstones that mark Mt. Pyre. How many times have the records of who’s buried in this mountain been lost? Even if they somehow haven’t, they’re probably far from accurate.
[break][break]
”Hmm… I have never liked funerals much, but once again, things like those are more for those left behind than for those who passed.” Mourning. No matter how hard Mars tries to remember, the memories of their funeral are a haze, as are those of the few months that passed before he came to Hoenn. ”I like the idea of a tree.”

notes

[break]

SKIP ♡

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 5:27:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MAGIC GUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PAIN SPLIT

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]GRUDGE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]OMINOUS WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ASTONISH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE HONEDGE!
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,386 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2022 20:51:44 GMT
ana fell Avatar
She grins at Mars and looks him right in the eyes. Come on, you’re a smart cookie-- you’ll figure it out. And he does, and she’s thrilled at the laugh he gives. It’s like one of the stars above has fallen to earth and she is filled with its light.

“All fossil Pokemon are pretty whack,”
she agrees. “Also, I’m not entirely sure the reanimation process brings them back with brains.” Grog was a prime example. He was nearly nine-foot of big, angry rock-- but not a whole lot of sense, common or otherwise.

A little Solosis floats through a beam of moonlight, reflecting off of the organs contained within. The poor thing doesn’t even notice Atticus materialize out of the darkness until it’s popped with a night slash, wheezing like a punctured balloon and deflating on the grass beneath it. Cyg tossed a Pokeball on it as they passed.

“Yeah,” she says, still trying to deflect with humor, “just-- shove me in a tree trunk and let me rot there.” She makes a face. “Okay. Maybe not that much. But I don’t like the idea of a corpse party so people I didn’t care about can swing by and be sad. If you want to remember me, donate to a cause in my name, or something.”

notes catch attempt solosis! ghost/psychic babie <3

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2022 3:02:40 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Despite having spent most of his early childhood in Ambrette Town, a place known for the study of fossils, Mars had never been too interested in that sort of thing. Back then, he was barely even aware of the existence of the Kalos Fossil Lab, and these days the fossil pokémon he keeps are only a few.
[break][break]
So, for the most part, he agrees with Cygne.
[break][break]
”Oh, you’d probably be convinced of it if you ever met my Tyrantrum.” He smirks. No offence to , who gave him said Tyrantrum as a thoughtful Christmas gift, but the pokémon sure isn’t the brightest, is it? ”Some aren’t so bad, though. I like my Aurorus a lot.”
[break][break]
Xanthos, who had been floating close over Mars this whole time, lets out a quiet trilling sound at that, almost as if asking if Mars likes him too. The banker chuckles, and as if to make for a response, he reaches for the dragon, scratching the neon-coloured scales of its neck.
[break][break]
”See that Yamask over there, Xan?” The pokémon is a few metres away, minding its own business. Sadly for it, it makes for a good training opportunity. ”Go get it for me.”
[break][break]
And, just like that, while Cygne speaks of corpse parties, the ghost dragon rushes forward, BITING down on the characteristic golden mask of the spirit pokémon.
[break][break]
Corpse party is a fitting term for how morbid it is, I’ll give you that.” Mars chuckles then, watching the dragon’s attack. ”I have gone to enough funerals of people I disliked to know that oftentimes the majority of people don’t really go to those to mourn. Can’t say I blame you for not wanting one.”

notes

[break]

Catch YAMASK ♡

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 13:52:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLROCK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSION
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROCK POLISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MORNING SUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD GASTLY APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] LEVITATE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CONFUSE RAY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NIGHT SHADE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]CURSE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POISON GAS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,386 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2022 15:48:32 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Fossils were one of those things that were super cool in theory but once you got down to the nitty gritty of it, they were just bones. Bones that took a hell of a lot of work to dig up and protect, for relatively little reward.

Cyg’s eyes go bright at the word Tyrantrum. “Oh, yours too?” she claps a hand to her chest, shoulders going up and back in a shrug of mock relief. “Thank god, I thought mine was the only one.” Grog was-- well, he was Grog, that was for sure.

She watches Xanthos deal with the Yamask with remarkable precision, and thinks of Muirne; she wonders if Mars’ new Yamask will be a freak when it evolves, if that’s the fate of all Yamasks.

“Yeah, like, I don’t like enough people to have them show up and genuinely be sad for me,” she says. “They’ll just gather around my coffin and talk mad trash. Even my mom. Especially my mom.”

There’s an odd cracking sound as a sun-shaped headstone moves, and Cyg realizes it’s not a headstone, but a Solrock. Attikus is on it in a second, grabbing it by one of its sunbeam-esque protrusions, and hits it point blank in the face with a night slash. He then drops the dazed and cracked rock in Cyg’s path so she can easily collect it.

“Cremation is an interesting concept,” she says, unprompted, “but-- do you think your ghost is trapped wherever your ashes go?”

notes catch attempt solrock! ghost/psychic babie <3

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2022 0:30:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Xanthos returns with the Yamask bearing the same expression an Arcanine does when retrieving a frisbee: goofy, joyful, and full of endless energy. Just like an Arcanine, though, this much can result concerning, because it’s as if the Dragapult definitely isn’t aware of how deadly he can be.
[break][break]
Mars does no more than smirk, though, pulling out an empty Luxury Ball and catching the unconscious ghost. Another one for the collection.
[break][break]
”Not a fan, huh?” It’s not particularly surprising. After all, criminals rarely have good relationships with their families. Mars himself is a painfully accurate example of that, but then again, his family is full of criminals. ”People can surprise you. It’s kind of strange how funerals are always full of people who haven’t seen that person in years.”
[break][break]
As he ponders on this matter, his gaze wanders to a couple of gravestones in the distance, or more likely to the fact that they’re covered by a dark orb and then aren’t. A Gastly. Once more, eager Xanthos is ordered to attack, but this time it’s not as easy as biting down on the target.
[break][break]
In the end, its Dreepy have to intervene in the form of deadly darts, but they get the job done.
[break][break]
”Hmm… At least that’d give you more range than a tombstone, no?” Is that how human ghosts work? Bound to where their remains are? ”Maybe your ghost goes somewhere important to you instead?”

notes

[break]

Catch GASTLY ♡

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2022 4:50:42 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SOLOSIS APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] REGENERATOR
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CONFUSION

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SINISTEA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] GENDERLESS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] CURSED BODY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUCKER PUNCH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MEGA DRAIN

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
1,386 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2022 20:17:38 GMT
ana fell Avatar
Cyg smiles at the Yamask in the same way someone smiles at the child of a really annoying adult: with the secret horror of knowing what they’re going to turn into, someday.

“Ehhhh, they’re, like, not my favorite people,” she said, doing the so-so hand wiggle, voice pitching up an octave. Hopefully, she was laying on enough sarcasm. “My mom’s just a good-for-nothing drunk who lies and spends and manipulates and she would literally turn me dying in an accident into a targeted attack against her. Which is silly, because if I’m haunting anyone in the afterlife, it’s my supervisors at GMH.”

And her coworkers, of course. And the stupid people that called from those three weeks they had her in IT. Cyg and a desk job were like oil and water.

She'd be a very busy ghost.

“I just think that if I haven’t seen you in so many years, you can just. Mourn me from a distance.” She shrugged. “Not that I’d have a bunch of people showing up to my corpse party, anyway.”

She watches Xanthos deal with the Gastly and has to hide her smile behind her hand, masking it as a yawn. It’s cute, the way he tries to maul the thing like a happy puppy, but has to pull out his wicked darts instead. Ah, Pokemon.

“Maybe?” she ventures. “Maybe you have, like, a range, where your ashes go. You can go anywhere in between. Or maybe you do go, like you said, somewhere important to you. Like a traumatic death, right?” Oh, god, she was trying to make things less morbid. Damn it, Cygne. “It’s fine. Maybe the meteor’ll hit us and we’ll all just keep doing what we’re doing without knowing that we’re dead.”

It was supposed to be a joke but it came out flat.

notes skipping ! ghost/psychic babie <3

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 1:18:32 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

It’s not like she’s under any obligation to tell him all of this. If anything, quite the contrary. So, when Cygne speaks of her strained relationship with her mother, he simply listens, because things like those have always seemed deeply personal to him – it’s not something he would speak of easily.
[break][break]
No, it’s not even that, is it? It’s that hearing of situations like those always makes him wonder what his own relationship with his mother would have been like. He’s not about to make this a competition of ‘who has had the saddest life’, though. To be part of an organisation like Team Rocket, having gone through painful experiences is almost a requirement. Everyone’s a winner.
[break][break]
”I’m sorry to hear that. Few things are worse than when those who are supposed to love you and support you unconditionally just… don’t. He’s honest, but the thought of it suddenly makes the subject be too grim for him. Too real. Too personal. Would anyone show up for his funeral other than by obligation? Usually, Mars tries not to think about things like those. After all, he’s ! Known and beloved!
[break][break]
A Luxury Ball is thrown towards the fallen Gastly when they pass by it, noticing the fact that Xanthos seems to have turned his attention towards a new “toy” to play with: a teacup. It seems harmless at first, but it soon becomes clear that said teacup is actually a Sinistea, and that it’s not very happy about being bothered by the Dragapult.
[break][break]
Grabbing the small pokémon, Xanthos throws it up in the air, catching it with his tail.
[break][break]
”Grim, isn’t it? We’ll find a way to survive, though. We have to. We’ve been through too much to have it all end like this.” He speaks with certainty, but in reality, it may just be Mars trying to convince himself of this. Before he had thought he could just leave Hoenn if the worst were to happen, but now, that’s not an option for any of them….
[break][break]
The sound of Xanthos attempting to bite the teacup distracts him, and he sighs, throwing a Luxury Ball to spare the poor Sinistea.

notes

[break]

Catch SINISTEA ♡

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,425 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
ghosts that we knew [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 5:18:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MUNNA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TELEPATHY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]YAWN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PSYWAVE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYPNOSIS

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD YAMASK APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] MUMMY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]GUARD SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]POWER SPLIT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CRAFTY SHIELD

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]
CAUGHT THE SINISTEA!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP