pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 22:55:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
After the last time they had been out here, Temp was slightly reluctant to visit again.

On the other hand, he wouldn't let some pokemon scare him away from another shot at seducing in the woods.

Another picnic had been packed, this one more fit for the warming spring air. if, secretly, he'd also made sure to have more useful pokemon with him... that was his business.

A quick check of the weird flowers showed they were growing nicely and just needed a little water and a few weeds plucked. It didn't take long.

So, Temp had moved onto his plan of kissing Gavin senseless.

He hummed into the smooches, feeling frisky; maybe being a bit for forceful than normal but he had plans for today, damnit. Plans that involved getting his fiance's pants off.

Temp stepped forward, trying to fit his leg between the other's legs. One hand had pushed up his lover's shirt while the other worked on his zipper.

They hit a tree.

Something sweet hit his nose.

Temp pulled away, reluctantly.

"... That's honey."

Not part of his sexy plan.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 12:45:17 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
What Gavin expects from this outing is a sweet picnic with his fiancé with some light gardening on the side. What he doesn't expect is for Temp to suddenly attack him with affections. A surprised 'mmph' against his lover's lips betrays his surprise, lips parting with the sound to allow access for a hungry tongue. His partner isn't ordinarily so forceful with his affections ⁠— it lights Gavin's nerves, a pleasant electric buzzing beneath the skin as he cedes control and allows the moment to take them where it will.

It finds him against a tree, bark rough against his spine, head tipped back and fingers curled in Temp's hair. A shivering gasp precedes a dirty look. Why are you stopping? it seems to accuse. We were just getting started!

Honey registers belated, and Gavin turns to look. Or, he would have done, if he hadn't found himself stuck fast to the very tree that Temp had pushed him against. He blinks, cheeks still flushed, only half-comprehending.

"Oh. I think I'm stuck."

Then he laughs, playfully narrowing his eyes.

"This part of your plan? You know, you could've just used rope. Now my clothes are all sticky."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 13:10:25 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Just means you'll have to take them off." And Temp registers stuck pretty quick. There are some mental calculations going on. The most wanted choice is to go ahead and have his fun ( seems into it) and then deal with the actual problem after. There is another, stronger temptation to drag his fingers through the honey and make Gavin lick them clean.

Sadly, Temp doesn't know how long this honey has been here or what has already touched it. He doesn't want to give Gavin the Crazy Weedle Poops because he wanted to be horny.

A reluctant sigh as he puts his hands on his hips.

"I didn't do this."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 13:20:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"Aha! Thought so, you heathen."

But for all that Gavin clearly didn't mind if he had, Temp insists that he wasn't at fault for this conundrum. Gavin licks his lips.

"Much as I'd love to comply, I'm afraid we have a problem." He lifts one arm and wiggles his fingers (the one that had previously found its purchase in Temp's hair) and then tries to with the other, but finds he can't pull away from the tree. He slips off the blazer, freeing his torso from the honey trap, but casts a forlorn glance down at his pants and sighs. "Might need some help with the pants."

And, unfortunately, not in the sexy way they'd intended, and more in a getting-gum-out-of-your-hair kind of way.

"Who the hell covered this whole tree in honey, then, if it wasn't you?"

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 17:46:11 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"Wild pokemon?" It's still hard to resist. Temp trails teasing fingers over 's stomach before he goes for the zipper. As originally planned, only with a different outcome. Shame.

A quick kiss is stolen from his fiance's nose.

Actually, a wild pokemon might be... pretty fucking bad. If a bunch if Combee or Beedrill suddenly descended on them, Gavin would be full of holes.

"Babe, do you have a bee allergy?" Temp muttered, almost idly.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 18:14:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin shivers, squirming under the teasing brush of fingers.

"I dunno, it feels like bait." A sharp laugh. "Guess I'm the bait, now."

Which is considerably less funny when Temp asks about allergies.

"No," he says, slowly, his tone suggesting a dawning horror. "But I think some of the wild Pokemon in this area might provoke a lot worse than an allergic reaction. I don't want to deal with pissed off Beedrill, allergy or no."

And it wasn't just bugs that might be attracted to a honey-slathered tree. There were bears to worry about, too. Or worse. Could it get worse?

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 21:53:24 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.missionBG]--missionColor:#4d72a0[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","missionBG"]
[attr="class","missionHead"]
mantine

has attacked?

[attr="class","missionCut"]
[attr="class","missionCutIn"]
[attr="class","missionCutBG"]

[attr="class","missionIMG"]

[attr="class","missionText"]

[attr="class","missionStats"]
stats

male or female - water veil[break]
hydro pump / bounce / wide guard / aerial ace / tailwind

SOMEHOW, a Mantine has found itself stuck in the tree's slathered honey... headfirst.[break][break]

[attr="class","missionTag"]

[break]

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 13:24:18 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
It could get worse.

About that time a horrible, muffled gurgling noise started up. It paired with a loud, wet slapping. Right behind 's head.

"Wha-" Temp grabbed for a pokeball, ready to fry some bees before they drilled holes in his Fiance...

Only to pause and screw his eyes together in confusion.

"... How close are we to the ocean again?"

Gavin would need to be left in suspense at what Temp was seeing.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 15:55:27 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin, who can't see anything that's going on, is understandably concerned.

"Temp, what the fuck is that?"

But rather than explaining the pack of rabid Beedrill that he'd expected might be headed his way, his fiancé only asks about the ocean. Gavin might've been annoyed if not for the confusion he can read plainly across the other's features.

"Fuckin' — close enough? I don't know, what's the ocean got to do with anything?" Impatient, he demands, "What? What is it?"

Fingers curl around a luxury ball on his belt; he was stuck, but his Pokemon weren't.

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 16:24:07 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
At the talking, and 's panic, the gurgling and smacking get louder and quicker. More frantic in it's own way. Temp continues to try and do the logic puzzle that was this pokemon.

Raising a hand, Temp does his best to calmly and coolly 'plap' it against Gavin's. This thing was... it was helpless and probably not going to actually do anything.

"It's a... a Mantine." Said like he can't quite believe it himself.

Only after a second does he remember he has power. He can prove he is not crazy to people when he tells this story to others. His phone is taken from his pocket, helping Gavin forgotten for the moment, so he can snap the perfect shot of this poor, poor, sad pokemon.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 17:23:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"A Mantine?"

That explained why Temp had asked him about the ocean, but it only led to more questions. What was it doing here? Why was it making those noises? And, most importantly, what the fuck?

Gavin registers that Temp's hand on his is meant as a caution, and he releases his grip on the pokeball.

"Temp!" he laments, when his fiancé pulls out his phone. "Are you really just gonna leave me stuck like this, dude? Free Willy over there can wait!"

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 13:50:09 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
"I like you when you can't move." Is half answered. It was also just fun to tease . When the other was alone with Temp was when he was the most expressive. It was cute. "Besides, I think this thing will die if I don't get it down. They can't stay out of water that long." He squinted at it some.

Taking out one of his own pokeballs, a Vaporeon was tossed out. The water type gave a yip before Temp directed her at the tree. Another yip and she was soaking the tree, Mantine, and Gavin with a volley of Water Pulse. That would hopefully loosen the honey.

As expected, with the Mantine at least, it at least dislodged it. After a few seconds it shifted subtly before breaking off and crashing to the ground. Unconscious, which made Temp wince in sympathy.

He idly tossed an empty Dive Ball at the creature before turning back to Gavin.

"You look like a wet cat."
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 14:13:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
The tease sends a pleasant shiver down his spine, cheeks flushing even as his eyes narrow in annoyance that's only half-feigned. He doesn't like to be ignored when he's all wound up like this — Temp knows, he's sure of it. But that's part of the game.

The Mantine was not part of their fun, but he knows his partner's bleeding heart and reluctantly relents, twisting around to slowly peel the waistband of his jeans away from the sticky honey. He's in the middle of this process when he suddenly gets soaked by the Vaporeon's spray, entirely caught off guard and sputtering as he blinks water from his eyes and cards damp hair back from his face.

"Thanks for the warning!"

Of course, it's helpful in the sense that the water lubricates the honey enough that he's able to peel himself away from the tree, stumbling a little from the force he'd used to pull away from his sticky prison.

He glowers at Temp half-heartedly.

"You did that on purpose."

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,621 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 14:33:33 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp picks up the Pokeball with the Mantine and tests it before putting it away. His Vaporeon is called back next, who had moved over to try and love on 's legs (and unbalance him; she was as mischievous as she was loving).

With the honey ordeal over with, Temp turns his gaze back over to Gavin. Soaked, half naked Gavin. Temp just grinned and stalked over to the other, a cat about to pounce on a mouse.

"Oh, you know I did." At least he doesn't try and deny it.

"Now come here. I've wanted my hands on you all day." And since he was already half naked, may as well capitalize on that... If Gavin would let him, he would totally pick the other up so he could carry him to the picnic blanket instead.
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,882 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
gettin sticky
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 14:57:28 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin will let him.

Gavin would let Temp do almost anything he wanted.

So when his lover demands, Gavin drops the illusion of annoyance and steps forward to close the gap between them. Whatever hunger exists in Temp's gaze is mirrored in his own; Temp has spent the morning winding him up with teasing touches, and now Gavin wants his reward.

"Hurry up, then," he purrs, scraping his teeth along his lover's jaw. "Prove it."