jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 2:44:52 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] after a trip to the infirmary to get his wounds checked, jayden finds himself walking towards the rocket laboratories. the last mission had bruised him up some, but nothing that would have him benched.

[break][break] plus, along with the many things that he had on his to-do list that evening, he owed a visit to one person in particular. a family friend, one might say.

[break][break] .

[break][break] "sir?" he says, pushing his way into the study. "are you busy?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; } .jayden span { font:bold 12px 'Roboto'; } .jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles span { font:bold 15px poppins!important; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 11:57:16 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeimg"]

[attr="class","header"]Bond Study

[attr="class","setting"]

Taking a break from most of those under him Pryde is within his office of the labs. Snacking on some Banana chips as he seems to be reading through a report on his laptop. Glasses on rather than his usual contacts, as the door suddenly opens Jayden would hear a growl coming from a couch he had in his office coming from his Pyroar. The lioness prepared to pounce on the intruder on a moment's order.[break][break]

"Down," he orders as he continues reading for a moment not giving the other a look as the Pyroar goes back to resting. After finishing his sentence Pryde looks toward the door and smiles lightly "Well if it isn't young Cross, come in," he gestures toward one of the chairs across his desk, "What brings you in?"

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/xLsIbpU.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg i]color:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 20:13:51 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] briefly alarmed, violet eyes shift towards the pyroar sitting on the couch. however, is quick to calm it and so jayden instead directs his attention to the available seat.

[break][break] "thank you," he says, placing a small box on the counter. "as i'm sure you've heard, i'm back in hoenn. i wanted to pay you a visit — here are some tarts." they were freshly baked this morning after all.

[break][break] a pause, before he asks politely, "how have you been, sir?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
[newclass=.jayden] text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; } .jayden { --accent:#8252c7; } .jayden b { color: var(--accent)!important; font-size: 13px; } .jayden i {color:var(--accent);} .jayden a { font-family: inherit; font:11px 'Roboto Mono'; text-transform: uppercase; color:var(--accent)!important;} .jayden u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; color: #bfbfbf; letter-spacing: 1px; } .jayden span { font:bold 12px 'Roboto'; } .jayden .noodles { margin:20px 15px 0px; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; } .jayden .noodles span { font:bold 15px poppins!important; } .jayden .noodles img { max-width: 100%; max-height: 100%; border: none; outline: none; margin: 0; padding: 0; display: inline; float: none; } .jayden .noodles .pkmn { display: inline; } .jayden .noodles .inactive { filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); } .jayden img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 10:22:08 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Seems like the young man had forgotten his dislike of sweets. No matter, he could always just pick off the fruit and possibly give the other part to something else. So he gives a simple nod of thanks to the young man as he decides to sit back in his chair and relax. He removes his glasses to rub his eyes, "Fine just several projects on the mind," he puts his glasses back on. [break][break]

"You were back in Kanto correct? What for?"

[break][break]

+

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/xLsIbpU.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 6:33:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] in the box, would find an assortment of tarts. a quarter of them were sweet (perhaps something that the older pryde could offer to if he was not fond of them), and the remaining were savory tarts. jayden had been trying a few new recipes, including a tart made of carmelised beetroot and tangy goat cheese.

[break][break] "i was on assignment," he mentioned. "seems like at the time, our ranks at the base were thinning and they wanted someone trustworthy to strengthen our ranks." it was a bit odd being back in kanto, having had more authority than he was originally used to over his teammates. but where jayden was called, he went — without question.

[break][break] would recall.

[break][break] "projects?" he said, gaze flickering with curiosity. "what kind?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 9:16:52 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Pryde just nods to that, "Fair enough, I have heard that several have been injured as a cause of that," he knows his wife was one of them. It was why his son left before to go and check on his mother. Seems like he wasn't the only one then. "But rebellion can cause that," he muses slightly, possibly enjoying the idea of chaos. [break][break]

"I'm looking to evolve some pokemon, and I'm too busy to do it myself would you be interested in the job?"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 3:12:45 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] rebellion.

[break][break] jayden says little to the scientist's mention of rebellion. while it was something that might have been a cause of concern for someone else, he was well-versed in it. the words of dmitri ring in his head like a reminder:

[break][break] 'rebellion is not a cause for alarm, mischa. rebellion is simply a sign of success in the right direction. after all, without an enemy, what would we have to fight for?'

[break][break] in other words, simply proof of their convictions.

[break][break] the head scientist was not the only man in rocket who might have enjoyed chaos. perhaps that was why the two had once been close — two men cut of the same cloth.

[break][break] interest glitters in jayden's gaze as he peers upon his superior.

[break][break] "of course, sir," he says, obedient as ever. "what kind of pokemon?"

[break][break] he was always eager to show his worth, especially to men like .

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 1:11:14 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"Riolu," Pryde explains thankful that the other was going to help with no questions or objections. Very different than others that wanted to question why he couldn't be bothered to do it himself. [break][break]

"I have projects that would require Lucario's aura reading abilities, and honestly it takes too much time to evolve them so I need others to do it," he doesn't make mention of the 'bonding' part he was curious about as it shouldn't matter in this instance. "Up for the job?"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 7:25:39 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] "riolu? i have one of my own. perhaps i can train the two together."

[break][break] jayden tended to focus on his ghosts more than anything else, a fact that perhaps he shared with the likes of the head scientist. it was a good excuse to get link into the field, to see what he was able of handling.

[break][break] "of course sir. is there anything i need to sign?"

[break][break] he was well-versed on how these sorts of projects worked. after all, his father had been a scientist.

[break][break] had been.

[break][break] "actually, after this, i have a favor for you as well. a question, actually."

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 10:57:52 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"If you think that will produce results quicker then go ahead," because why would it cross his mind that a buddy system would help? For now he checks his desk for the pokeballs he keeps track for his subjects. "No need to sign anything, just a matter of you evolve it and come back with it for now I will have test set up for it later," he explains as he picks out a pokeball and puts it on the desk in front of Jayden to pick up. [break][break]

Though he tilts his head in curiosity as he rest his head on his fist? "Oh and whats that?"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 24, 2022 14:01:00 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] "i don't believe it would hurt."

[break][break] though — perhaps — that was what the experiment was for. what would and wouldn't work. jayden was not a scientist himself — he was only genetically tied to one. but it was a curious thought indeed, what would encourage pokemon like riolu to evolve.

[break][break] he steps forward as the pokeball is placed on the desk, and collects it in his hand. the ex-beast observes it for a moment, before clipping it to his belt.

[break][break] "ah."

[break][break] he clears his throat this time, looking a bit more serious.

[break][break] "unsure if you've heard, but i've inherited wyndon cross pharmacuticals." it shouldn't have been news to someone as well-informed as , when his father and mother's "deaths" had been imprinted in the galar local media and even some global platforms. "the board handles most of the decisions now, but we are bringing a branch to hoenn. i was wondering — " his lips purse. "if you had any tips for me, from one man to another?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 17:40:35 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

Pryde gives a simple nod about the information. While he was no expert on it seeing as he had his own going ons at the time he understood the basic situation. However was Jayden ask for advice 'man to man' Pryde gives an honest amused chuckle. "Man to man?" he repeats as he leans back in his seat as it continues slightly. [Break][break]

"Apologies, I've known you since you were just a lad and now you come to me as a man," maybe it was because it made him feel older, or it was the fact that he barely would see his own kids as adults because in some way they were still children to him with Jayden hardly older. "I can barely see Asriel as such but shows how far you've come" he compliments as he pounders for a bit. [Break][break]

"I would recommend getting on the other's good side, learn to read them, or since we are in our line of business, you can try to make them fear you," Raph tilts his head as if sizing up the boy, "Though you might lack that certain factor," he adds on curious a bit on how the other would feel about it.

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON May 29, 2022 19:00:31 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayden"] the admonishment comes clear as day — he winces.

[break][break] it's not that he should've expected any less. his father would have laughed the same, had come to him with a similar request. but jayden had been doing his best as of late to try not to merely seem like a shadow of his late parents' footsteps.

[break][break] it seemed he had a bit more to learn, after all.

[break][break] still, does recognize his worth - if only slightly - and it is as far of a win as any. jayden merely nods in acknowledgement of the compliment, waiting to see what other words that the esteemed scientist would have for him before responding.

[break][break] those were all sensible options. and the latter...

[break][break] jayden stands up a bit straighter, staring at the other unflinchingly.

[break][break] "i am my father's son, after all, sir. i'm sure i would have no problem," he says. he considers it, for a moment, and then acknowledges who he is speaking with. "fear is a useful tactic," he agrees. "you and have taught me as much."

[break][break] not to mention his own father.

[attr="class","noodles"]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2022 20:35:24 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","setting"]

"There is a difference in being taught, and having the ability to use it effectively boy," boy because until he personally sees proof of action it's all Jayden would be to him for now: a boy. He chooses the word wanting it to drive the other to do better. [break][break]

"Maybe it's something you can teach that thing," he points toward the pokemon that contained the Riolu he wants evolved, "Its a bit impish, and who knows maybe if you're as mature and intimidating as you think you are, you can pass it on," Pryde would then click the keyboard to awaken his computer. [break][break]

"Now unless you have something else you're free to go"

[break][break]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
devil on my shoulder [s]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 19:18:03 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: