awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
A impostor amogn us [M/EE]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 14:50:00 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The sun was setting over Slateport Park, painting the sky in beautiful strokes of orange and purple. A pair of Fletchling were sitting together on a tree branch, touching their tiny beaks as if kissing.

Bob, our one-off side character for the day, was hoping to get some lip action too with his kinda-sorta girlfriend. They'd only gone out on two dates, so he was hoping to make it official tonight. That's why he'd brought her to this spot that was so popular with young couples. He'd even put on the best clothes his minimum wage salary could afford, and oiled up his hair.

"Lovely day, huh?" Bob said to the woman sitting next to him on the bench. Before making his move, he quickly breathed into his palm, making sure his breath didn't smell. Then, he puckered his lips and leaned close to her face... What he saw staring back at him horrified Bob to his core...

A pair of dot-shaped eyes and a straight line for a mouth.

"HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!" A blood-curdling scream filled the air. Poor Bob.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 15:03:22 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar

Was it so much to ask for a peaceful day in Hoenn? Amor had been back for maybe a week, and already the screams of help were starting. It was from a male voice as well, and so with Adontis on his shoulder, and not knowing what he was about to be facing, he summoned Draco, his Dragonite, from it's Pokeball. Ever since his brush with that assassin Amor had refused to take chances anymore. So with a nod to his dragon it took off at top speed towards the source of the scream with the silver maned man close behind it. Well as close behind it as he reasonably could be since Draco was so fast.

Coming upon the scenery he saw a man with a woman on the bench, and the man was screaming for help. Draco was hovering in the air above them, Adontis was sparking at the cheeks while Amor looked for the danger, if there was any nearby. Not seeing anything immediately he would approach the man confused, obviously oblivious to the woman, and her appearance right now.

"Excuse me, why are you screaming? What do you need help with? Were you robbed?" He asked once more still looking around, maybe if it was a robber he would have a way to work off his excess adrenaline. Though he still saw nothing, and that only made him more perplexed, so he simply waited for an explanation.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 21:02:12 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Before the screaming man could answer, the 'woman' on the bench began to Transform from a humanoid shape into an amorphous blob, latching unto Bob like a giant piece of bubblegum that wouldn't let go. "NOOOOOO!!! NOT LIKE THIS!!! NOT LIKE THIIIIIIS!!!!!" The man cried as the pink mass slowly engulfed him.

"Whoa, what's going on? Is that a Ditto?" A young woman clad in a dragon-like onesie approached the scene, accompanied by a green Zweilous. Like the silver-haired youth next to them, they had been drawn by the sound of Bob's mortified screaming.

Upon noticing the strangely-dressed trainer, the Ditto relinquished its current prey and lunged at her instead, hugging the girl with its flexible, gelatinous form. "H-hey! Let go of me! I'm not a Pokémon... not yet anyway!" Andrea cried, resisting the Ditto's advances to the best of her ability, until her Zweilous jumped in to defend her honor, pushing the offending Pokémon back.
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 19:22:29 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Today was a strange day, more strange than he had expected it to be. First this man had seemed to almost get "lucky" with a Ditto, and now a girl who was dressed up in a onesie was being attacked with a Ditto. Draco sensing no danger landed behind Amor. The silver haired man had to resist the urge to put palm to face at the situation.

"I....Hmmm Draco should we help?" He'd ask obviously at a loss for what to do. The Ditto itself was mostly harmless, and it just seemed to want a hug. Looking over at Draco, the Dragonite merely shrugged, and so for the moment Amor just watched. "Um girl, do you have this under control?" He'd call out to the girl in the onesie.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 20:09:45 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The dragon-costumed girl furrowed her brow at his question. "Do I LOOK like I have this under control?! That Ditto just tried to make me its girlfriend!" And it wouldn't take no for an answer, it seemed, since it kept trying to reach her even with an overprotective Zweilous standing in its way. Talk about toxic masculinity... or toxic femininity? What WAS Ditto's gender anyway?

Seeing how it was making no leeway, the Ditto in heat Transformed into an exact replica of the girl's Zweilous, evidently having better experience copying Pokémon than humans. Like two mirror images, both dragons got Worked Up, boosting their Attack and Special Attack. Things were about to get ugly...
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 15:29:11 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Quirked a brow at the situation once more, and honestly the girl wasn't wrong. That was when things took a turn for the worse, and the Ditto used transform to copy the girls Zwellious, and it would seem that a battle was about to start. Looking up at Draco, he wouldn't make a move to interfere.

"Well considering you seem capable enough to handle a battle I think I'm just gonna watch. If the Ditto, er gets handsy again I guess. I'll have Draco dispatch it." He'd nod to the stranger in the onesie, and then watch with curious eyes to see how this battle unfolded.
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 1, 2022 21:28:26 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The young PokéManiac puffed her cheeks and pouted. "Fine!" She could totally handle this Ditto on her own, and teach it a thing or two about consent while she was at it. She didn't need that guy's help.

The two identical dragons clashed, their respective Outrages knocking each other backwards. Chomper channeled his rage into power, while the Ditto channeled a different kind of drive in order to stand toe to toe with him. "Listen, you look strong and all, but I'm really not looking for a relationship right now!" Andrea tried to reason with the impostor.

Yet, Ditto's affection wasn't exclusively targeted on her. Its earlier victim had been that poor NPC who had long fled the scene while screaming and flailing his arms. And, after getting tired of fighting the Zweilous, it seemed to finally notice Amor and his partner.

Transforming again, this time into a female Dragonite, the virile shapeshifter flew towards Draco, arms extended for a big, loving embrace. "Hey, what's the deal?! I thought you wanted me!" Andrea yelled, somewhat annoyed that the Ditto had so readily dumped her.
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 16:12:47 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amusement crossed his features as the Ditto attempted to win over his Dragonite. What this imposter didn't know was that Draco was already taken by another Dragonite. Another one of his Master's pokemon that he had under him, and the fact that this Ditto thought it could just take him. Fury rolled over the overly large Dragonites body as it didn't even wait for a command to leap into action. An Extreme Speed, and Thunder Punch Blitz combo was left in Draco's wake as met the affectionate Ditto midway, and drove his fist into it's face.

Man, woman, child, or old lady. On the battle field such things made little difference to Draco, and if this cretin thought he wouldn't punch it just because it appeared female. It was wrong. Amor just watched as his Dragonite was fighting, and he walked over to the girl in the onesie, and was about to pat her on the shoulder, but thought better of it. Instead he just stood there somewhat awkwardly. Watching the charade play out in front of him.

"So while that is happening....Do you have a name? Or should I just keep calling you girl?" He smiled politely at the dragon fanatic next to him. They had at least one thing in common, but he didn't want to come across the same way as that ditto. The news outlets would eat him alive, he could already see the headlines. "I am Amor, nice to meet you stranger." He said with an outstretched hand, and charming smile.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,680 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Dec 14, 2022 18:13:29 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Beaten within an inch of its life by the infuriated Dragonite, the Ditto reverted to its default, gelatinous form, lying on the ground with swirly eyes. Meanwhile, Amor saw fit to introduce himself to the flamboyant cosplayer. "I'm Andrea. Nice to meet you too, sir." The young woman replied. "Poor Ditto... I wonder why it was acting all weird." She pondered aloud.

"Allow me to explain everything." An old man with a shiny, bald head walked into the scene, a TOGEPI perched on his hunched shoulder. "I run the Day Care on Route 117. People call me the Day Care Man."

The dragon-costumed girl stared at him quizzically."Hello, Mr. Day Care Man. Are you saying that you know what's wrong with Ditto?"

The senior citizen nodded. "Yes, dear girl. You see, that Ditto actually belongs to the Day Care. A few days ago, I gave it a potent aphrodisiac to bolster its... ahem... performance. Unfortunately, the drug ended up working a little too well, and it ran amok. It must have been in a mating frenzy ever since." He casually exposited.

"Mating frenzy?!" Andrea's flustered expression quickly gave way to a miffed frown. "So this was all your fault?!" She yelled, while Chomper growled angrily at the irresponsible elder.

"Now now, I did what I had to do in order to keep my business running. The demand for Eggs has reached an all-time high. There's only so much a single Ditto can do on its own!" The Day Care Man claimed, putting his hands up defensively.

Andrea furrowed her brow, clearly not buying that excuse. "Didn't you ever think about Ditto's feelings?! Poor thing must've been in so much pain!"

Sweating profusely, the Day Care Man shifted his elderly gaze to Amor. "Young man, you look like you have a cool head on your shoulders. Tell her that I only did what was best for business!" The old man pleaded.

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
awards
1,889 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Dec 17, 2022 11:15:01 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor listened to the explanation of the Day Care Man, and he seemed to remain calm. Sure of course it made sense to him on a business level, but there were alternatives. Get more Ditto, and despite everything he had done, the idea of doing such a thing to a Pokemon to the level that it was vying for affection from humans. It left a bad taste in his mouth. However such emotions never showed themselves on his face. Instead Draco just dropped the gelatinous goo of a Ditto in front of the day care man. Amor was less than pleased, and he started a call on his HoloWatch. Ignoring both the girl, and the old man.

"Yes that's right. I want to buy it. The cost doesn't matter. Is that all? Perfect, the transfer will be done immediately." After a few more holographic button matches, Amor turned his gaze to the old man. "You should just get more Ditto so that you don't drive this one to insanity, and then let it wind up dead." The side effects of such an aphrodisiac could be more harmful than good. "And to ensure you don't do this ever again. I've bought your day-care." At this the old mans eyes widened up in disbelief.

"You will be receiving a phone call in a few minutes. If I hear about you doing this again. You won't be able to hold a traffic cone, much less breed pokemon." He was infuriated with this man, business was something he understood. And as if on cue someone from the daycare down the street came running with a phone in their hands.

"It's for you Grandpa!" She sounded excited, but the Old Man trudged over to the phone.

Amor turned his attention back to Andrea.

"Shall we go? I'll make sure no pokemon is put through that again." It almost seemed like he had a personal vendetta against people who drugged their pokemon in such ways.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,962 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Dec 19, 2022 6:00:37 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: