1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Honey Coup (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 14:53:05 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Amor wanted to do some training with his Pokemon, and he had heard that they could attract strong pokemon by slathering honey on certain trees. One of these trees was on the route he was currently on. So with his Pikachu on his shoulder, and a jar of honey in his hand he walked up to the tree, and began to wash the bark of the tree in the sticky substance. Of course so taken was he with his task that he didn't notice if anyone else was around him.

(Let the rapid posts begin!)
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
The Honey Coup (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 15:24:55 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Despite living in Mauville Hills, it’s not often that Mars finds himself with the need to walk through the route that lies between the city and Verdanturf Town. He only seems to do so when he wishes to take one of his pokémon to the daycare, and that’s exactly what’s happening on this particular Spring day.
[break][break]
By his side walks an Eevee that on the surface seems much like most, taking quick steps to keep up with him on their way to the daycare.
[break][break]
But then, Mars stops on his tracks, and the Eevee does too – albeit initially startled.
[break][break]
”Amor!” The CEO of Rose Industries is greeted with a confident and easy smile, even if they haven’t seen each other in quite some time. ”Fancy running into you here.”
[break][break]
The Eevee looks up at the stranger, offering a cheerful ”Vee!” in greeting.

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,848 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
The Honey Coup (Mission)
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2022 19:30:17 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It was the simplicity of the task that drew him in so quickly, and easily. No business to attend to, no training, no Walter telling him that he needed to have other human interactions. It was just him, and Adontis spreading honey on a tree together, and for a moment Amor forgot the worries of the world around him. There was no longer an assassin after him, and his company was fine on autopilot for the moment. For a brief moment he didn't mind feeling vulnerable as there was no one around, and then he heard his name come out of the forest.

Straightening his back, and imposing his full height he would look at the person who had called out to him. Ah he recognized them, and so he put on his best professional smile.

"Mr. Del Mar, it would indeed be fancy running into me here. I have only recently returned to the region. I had heard tales of perhaps strong Pokemon appearing if you put honey on these trees." He'd explain which wasn't necessarily a lie. "I thought I would come here with Adontis, and see what trouble we could find." The Pikachu on his shoulder would spark at the cheeks excitedly as it bounded down, and went to greet the Eevee.

Adontis liked making new friends, and this was no exception to the rule, and so he happily started chattering away to the Eevee about anything, and everything.

"Ah my apologies, Adontis likes making friends." a fond chuckle came from his lips. "What brings you here?"

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
The Honey Coup (Mission)
POSTED ON May 2, 2022 3:57:12 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

A little too formal, perhaps a little stuffy, but overall better than some of the people the banker deals with on the day to day. His smile remains cordial as ever, gaze wandering towards the tree onto which honey had been slathered. It reminds him of when he and had encountered a similar tree all too recently, and how much their Shaymin had apparently enjoyed the honey.
[break][break]
”Welcome back to Hoenn, then. I hope you enjoyed your time away.” He looks at Amor when speaking, of course, and although there’s mild curiosity regarding what the other had been doing away from the region, the question isn’t voiced. ”Have you encountered anything interesting just yet?”
[break][break]
Just as he asks this, Amor’s Pikachu approaches the Eevee by his side, and it’s happily that Junius wags his fluffy tail, as if pleased to be making a friend. Mars chuckles lightly at the sight.
[break][break]
”No need to apologise, it would seem Junius here is also quite glad. We were on our way to the nearby daycare, actually.”

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Honey Trap ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights