Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 23:41:23 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson1"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
greyson approaches the field of shimmering crystals beside the amorphous form of the shiny ditto next to him. the creature shifts it's shape, mist rising in smoky trails around it. when it finishes it's a carbon copy of eva's own mare.
[break][break]
"i should've known i'd find you here," he says, eyes falling onto the only person here. was one of the league's scientists; this would be just another mystery to solve for her. he could relate.
[break][break]
he approaches the woman, a gentle smile parting his lips.
[break][break]
"anything interesting, doc?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

ooc | mission

[newclass=".greyson1"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background-color:#1e1e1e; padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1"]--accent:#212756; --accent2:#4e58a1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/gzLdZyd/image.png); height:480px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .main"]margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox"]font:11px arial; text-align:justify; color:#fff; background:#111; padding:30px 40px 20px 40px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox span"]text-transform:uppercase; font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox b"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .banner"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .credit"][/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 23:51:43 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

The steady beat of hooves against the soft grass of the field does catch her attention. The doctor doesn’t recognize who it is until he dismounts the Shiny Rapidash, “Oh, Greyson! Hi!” she greets him with a warm smile from her perch on the hill.

[break][break]

He caught her squatting over a patch of the Crystalblooms with a magnifying glance in hand. She’s closely inspecting the way they shimmer beneath the Hoennian Spring sunlight, “I’ll have to do some electron tomography but it actually looks like there are crystals embedded in the blooms,” fascinating to think how that developed.

[break][break]

Her psychic-type pokemon had grown sensitive to energies she exposed them too and Mint was no stranger to INFINITY ENERGY. She could feel it pulsing through the roots beneath her hooves. The Rapidash lets out a curt snort in greeting to the new arrivals, trotting through the field of flowers to sniff at the other equine.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 0:00:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
leaving the horses to their meet and greet rituals greyson moves closer to eva. "electron telephone, yeah, yeah," he nods in understanding despite zero clue as to what she just said. "you uh, sure that's safe? being so close to them?" then again they had been basically next to groudon...
[break][break]
he was probably being too concerned. greyson moves in, crouching next to the woman.
[break][break]
"can i see?"

[attr="class","ooc"]

ooc | mission

[newclass=".greyson1"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background-color:#1e1e1e; padding-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/gzLdZyd/image.png); height:480px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox"]font:11px arial; text-align:justify; color:#fff; background:#111; padding:30px 40px 20px 40px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox span"]text-transform:uppercase; font:12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .textbox b"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:var(--accent2); font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .banner"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn img"]filter:grayscale(100%); display: inline-block; vertical-align: bottom; -webkit-transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); transform: perspective(1px) translateZ(0); -webkit-transition-duration: 0.3s; transition-duration: 0.3s; -webkit-transition-property: transform; transition-property: transform; -webkit-transition-timing-function: ease-out; transition-timing-function: ease-out;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; -webkit-transform: translateY(-8px); transform: translateY(-8px); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:10px 0px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson1 .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:11px poppins; letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent2);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 0:56:35 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Her smiles grows a bit wider as he mispronounces the advanced form of imaging. A small laugh is all she offers, no correction. It doesn’t matter anyway. She just knows how to look at it, not actually how to do it. She sends samples out for that shit.

[break][break]

“Yeah of course, take a look,” she offer Greyson the magnifying glass, “It’ll look better under a microscopes at the lab,” she is planning on taking samples and has a permit to do so.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2022 2:05:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
taking the magnifying glass from eva, greyson begins to inspect the crystals. he didn't have the brilliant mind of one , but that didn't mean he couldn't appreciate the beauty and majesty of this flowers mutation.
[break][break]
"i've never seen a mutation like this," he admits, and despite his lack of a scientific background, he has worked with many, many types of flora, "what caused this do you think?" for good measure he looks up from the flower and at the scientist.

[attr="class","ooc"]

ooc | mission

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2022 23:42:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

”Yeah, me neither,” she sighs, contemplating the string of questions running through her mind. Of course, Greyson asks the most important question of all: what caused this?

[break][break]

”That’s a great question,” one she has asked herself over and over again since staring at the beautiful blooms. The only thing that reminded her of this, is ’s Primal Relicanth. Primal Energy caused crystals to become embedded in the very pokemon’s biology. Eva had a suspicion is was the result of some sort of energy flux, Infinity Energy perhaps?

[break][break]

“Honestly, I’m not sure. The crystals remind me of the Red Orb shards. Like the ones that were in the rocky pillars Primal Groudon erected on My. Chimney,” Greyson was there, he’d likely remember, “There’s been such a strong flux of both Primal and infinity Energy throughout Hoenn. I wouldn’t be surprised if my sample came up positive for on of them,” She leans back, sitting on her rear to glance out over the field of flowers. Or she could be very, very wrong.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2022 16:18:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"didn't that orb shatter?" he asks, doing his best to collect his memories from that day. the pokemon he'd been using as a mount had been hit by a blast, so his recollection wasn't the most reliable. he did however remember that they might've been in a temporal incursion, too.
[break]
[break]
"if it did shatter and scatter across the region presumably hundreds of years ago — could the energy it released into the ground over centuries cause something like this?" or was it something more nefarious? both options seemed like they could work, yet were so out there, he didn't feel confidence in either.
[break]
[break]

"sometimes i miss the days where the only thing i had to worry about was whether my plants were getting enough water."

[attr="class","ooc"]

ooc | mission

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 8:18:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

“It did,” she confirms, glancing towards the blooms again, “These crystals remind me of the shards it shattered into.” Of course, a lot of crystals looked the same once shattered.

[break][break[

Leaning back to inspect the crystals, she shakes her head, “These don’t look exactly like those crystals, but that doesn’t mean the energy is not the same,” Like she said, she suspected it was linked with the influx of Infinity and Primal energy in the region.

[break][break]

“All the more reason to take samples!” and then test them. Before deciding otherwise, she plucks the flower between them out of the ground, small roots and all, “Hopefully, this can give us some answers.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,041 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 17:54:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","banner"]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"i can definitely see it..." his voice was low, lost in thought, and barely above a whisper. a magnifying glass offered little when compared to a more focused machine might've had in her lab, but there was... something familiar about them.
[break][break]
"i'll help you collect some samples," casually he tosses a glance back at the mare and 'stallion'. at least they were getting along, too.
[break][break]
"to your lab, then?"
[attr="class","ooc"]

ooc | mission

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 18:01:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

She almost expects the world to explode when the flower is plucked from the ground. Luckily, nothing happens, “Thanks, Greyson! That’s real nice of you,” her smile brightens and she moves to collect another flower. Her gaze follows his over towards the Rapidash.

[break][break]

“Mint! No! Don’t eat em!” the mare is leaned over, encouraging the ‘stallion’ to nibble on one of the flowers with her. The Rapidash doesn’t seem to care even when Eva tells her to stop, “Uh, yeah! Back to the lab before Mint eats them all.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,976 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:10:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,976 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
flowers in bloom
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 21:19:07 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbg"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A GOSSIFLEUR HATCHES FROM THE EGG!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE OR FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] EFFECT SPORE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SYNTHESIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LEAF TORNADO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POLLEN PUFF
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HYDRO CANNON

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"]CONGRATULATIONS! (AQUA)