Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 3:29:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her footsteps came to a slow as she approached his side, eyes curiously peering out from behind his shoulder. The closer they got to the shrine, the further the wave of shivers crawled down her back.

[break][break]
While she pulled down her camera, her magnemite didn't, and he'd continue to loom around them from then on forth, capturing various shots for the future full feature.

[break][break]
"Wow..." The word drooled out her mouth, slowly, and her brows raised. She stepped closer to the shrine, eyes careful not to stare too hard, in fear of destroying what remained of it.

[break][break]
"to the heroes that answered our call."

[break][break]
She allowed the sentence to sink in for a minute. Then, with eyes glittering with curiosity, she turned to greyson, half expecting him to explain further.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 4:36:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"it's something, right? pretty simple to look at, but, it feels different." he offers her an apologetic smile, recognizing that hunger and awe in her eyes. it's filled his own as well.

"i can't find much on it, other than legends, myths and rumors." part of him regrets bringing her here, only to fill another with the never satisfied wanderlust he has.

"but," he adds, looking back up to the rusted blade and shield, "i hope everyday."
@name

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 18, 2022 4:54:53 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His apologetic smile is met with her own, though, her's is full of warmth instead.
[break][break]
This shrine, this place, it felt special somehow.
[break][break]
Stepping closer to his side, gave his shoulder a reassuring squeeze. "It'll come to you eventually," She assured him, "I'll look into it, too. Maybe I'll be able to find something on it."

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 6:41:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"i appreciate that more than you know, penny." he presents a wide smile and beneath it, unseen, his heart flutters.
[break][break]
"maybe this will help?" from his pocket greyson fishes out two small silver coins — 5 PD each. "there's no well to toss it in, but—" he places one of them on top of the shrine, near the rusted blade, "—i think it's the thought that counts."
[break][break]
placing his palms together, and lowering his head, he throws off a wish into the void. after a few moments, he looks up and trains his smile again onto penelope. with an outstretched hand, he holds her silver coin.
[break][break]
"want to give it a go?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 2:40:44 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Afar, she watched as Greyson made his wish via silver coin. When he returned back to her, the second coin in hand, Penelope only gave him a hesitant smile. "Um, sure..." She murmured, reluctantly accepting the silver pokedollar from his palm. Her fingers briefly traced the outlines of it's engravings, as she jostled it around in her right hand.

[break][break]

Taking small, tentative steps towards the shrine, she gave Greyson one last look over her shoulders before gingerly placing the coin in front of a battered, old shield. It's colors and engravings matched that of the sword positioned beside him. Leaning forward, Penelope shut her eyes close as she made her wish: for good vibes for the rest of the year.

[break][break]

When her business concluded, she'd turn around and shuffle back beside Greyson, lightly embarrassed.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 6:03:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"feels a bit silly, doesn't it?" as clueless as greyson was half the time, the rising blush on her cheeks was unmistakable. when he first admitted to someone he made wishes on a dilapidated shrine in the middle of the woods, well, he had much the same reaction.
[break][break]
"i've come here a few times over the years and have made a few wishes. not all of them come true, of course, but there have been some. so, who knows really. keep a lookout and you might be surprised." he gives her a warm smile as he takes a large breathe in, and then out.
[break][break]
"come on, let's head back before it gets dark. told my mom i'm bringing home a dinner guest — hope you like meatloaf."

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 4:40:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope sheepishly approached him, lips quirked into a sidegrin. It's only after he admitted its silly nature that she relaxed, feeling at least consoled by the fact that she wasn't inherently wrong for not knowing how to do it.
[break][break]

"We'll just have to wait to see then," She sighed, content. Looping her arm around his, she gave in to his tugs back towards town. Back where the forbidden meatloaf awaited. Somehow, despite the twist in the stomach the thought gave her, she could find solace in the fact that she'd at least be able to spend some more time with him. [break][break]

"Sounds good."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
forgotten fields
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 6:38:17 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: