Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 1:14:06 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he had hurried here after inviting penny out. so much so that parts of greyson's hair still felt damp from his shower earlier, and pinching forefinger and thumb, he airs out his thin t-shirt against the humidity.

a quick shot of cologne, something with hints of cedar, dabbed at the nape of his neck and chest would hopefully compliment his well-dressed but casual attire.

he waits patiently, feeling the bundle of nerves coil in his stomach like a viper, half-leaning against the bar top.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 1:56:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Greyson's invitation came with many questions.

[break][break]
Mainly, what should she get ready?
[break][break]
Eventually, she settled on a causal combination of clothes complimented by a light face of make up: which included some mascara, concealer, and lip gloss. A laid back look for a relaxing afternoon.

[break][break]
When she entered the pub, her eyes immediately swept the floor for the familiar face she was the most interested in seeing.

"Greyson!"
[break][break]
outfit
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 2:06:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
his anxiousness settles back into a distant void, as his name is shouted. he stands straight, looking for the voice in the crowd to whom it belongs. his eyes fall to the pale canvas of her collarbone, rising to steady themselves on her amber hues. as usual, her hair was a striking, brilliant shade of scarlet, and it framed her features so delicately.

"penny!" he throws an arm out in a wave, teeth showing in his smile. as she approaches, he steps closer, arms out in front of him and face twisted into amazement.

"wow. you look... amazing. did you get here alright?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 2:33:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When their gazes found one another, Penelope smiled. The same wide, toothy smile she always showed when truly comfortable with someone.

[break][break]
Her black chucks bounced against the bar's wooden floor, maneuvering her around the straggling bodies between each set of tables until she found herself no more than a foot beside him.

[break][break]
"Oh, thanks! You look great, too."

[break][break]
With the way they were dressed, someone could easily mistake this as a date. Hell, even she was a little confused as to what this was, but on the other hand, she didn't care to know. She'd rather enjoy the company and cedar-filled air around him instead.

[break][break]
"Oh, yeah, I got here fine."

[break][break]
Without wasting another second, she slipped into the stool beside him, her brain aching for a swift release of responsibilities for the night.
[break][break]
"Any recommendations," She teased, giving Greyson a teasing nudge.

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 2:39:03 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"thanks," he echoes back, sliding into a stool right next to her. placing his hands together, and elbows close, he turns his head horizontally to regard her. his grin was was already turning mischievous, when she turns to him.

"well, depends what you're looking for. they have more margaritas i can count, if you wanted that, or if you're a fan of energy drinks they'll toss one into a mixed drink upside down. honestly? those are a guilty pleasure."

or, perhaps she was a more sophisticated woman? if that was the case...

"or.. we can start off with some tequila shots." his impish grin only widens.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 2:55:02 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her smiles fell at the mention of Tequila.

"I'd rather not," She groaned. That shit always stung more than she could take. "I'd rather stick to titos. Then maybe one of those energy drinks you mentioned."

[break][break]

With that, she gestured for the bartender, ready to give their orders.

[break][break]

Once they were placed, she'd turn back to face him. A matching mischievous grin had found itself across her lips, and with it, an idea. "Make sure not to die on me early, Connors."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 3:01:10 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he only laughs in the face of her protests, unbothered by their difference in taste. "no sweat, we all have our vices, right?"

tossing his own order at the man behind the counter, he raises a challenging eyebrow in penelope's direction. was that...? "if i didn't know any better, livy, that almost sounded like a challenge."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 3:19:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"That's because it was one."

[break][break]
The shots came before them with a solid thud. Wrapping her fingers around hers, she glanced back over at Greyson.

[break][break]
"Here, let's make this a good first shot."
She slipped her right arm around his left, then swapped the shot between her two hands.

[break][break]
"Ready?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 3:26:20 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"you might regret that by the end of the night," he says beneath a wink, shifting his body to accommodate the friendly, but competitive atmosphere between them.

his body allows hers to make the necessary movements, both curious and excited about what it was she was doing. when their arms finish intertwining, his face is mere inches from her own. beneath the low-light of the bar, he wishes that the creeping blush on his cheeks was attributed to 'just a trick of the light'.

this close, her own scent intermingles with the alcohol's, and he can't help but feel a little lightheaded already. for a man as sober as could be, he certainly felt drunk on something.

"ready when you are."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 4:49:16 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"3...2...1 Go"

[break][break]
With a wide smile, Penelope threw back her drink, allowing the warm liquid to fall down her throat with relative ease.

[break][break]
"Wooo!"

[break][break]
The rush of taking a shot always felt exhilarating, especially around the right company. She returned the glass to the table. It hadn't been too long since she arrived, but...

[break][break]
"Let's play a game." The suggestion came tied with a challenging smirk. "Truth or drink, maybe?"
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2022 15:49:49 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
he could only smile as her excitement is vocalized, watching the working of her jawline as she makes quick work of the shot.

running his tongue over his teeth in though, one half of his smile trickles upwards, and his eyes flash amusedly.

"mm, an interesting choice," he eyes the approaching bartender out of his peripheral as he carries them their drinks, "sure, what the hell, im down. you start."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 3:53:26 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His swift agreement earned a solid slap to the back.
[Break][break]
"Sweet, okay!"
[Break][break]
Now what she ask?
[Break][break]
Eyes glancing around, searching for a hint, or a idea, or that'll a least make him squirm.
[Break][break]
When that idea came, she smiled, then leaned forward until there was little space left between them.
[Break][break]
"When did you have your first kiss?"
[Break][break]
A childish question, but an easy one nonetheless.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 4:23:48 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson winces at her slap, but plays it off quickly, thanking the bartender as he walks off. when he looks back, she's mere inches away.

greyson leaned in himself, lips in a small smile. "when i was fifteen. her name was and she visited with her dad. we had a fun summer." that was just the tip of the iceberg in that story, but he transitions his mind to his question.
finally, he settles on one.

"hm, when was your last kiss?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 5:28:37 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"ooo scandalous."
[break][break]
Much more than hers, anyways.
[break][break]
The sound of glass on woods came from her left as both of their drinks were delivered to their hands.
[break][break]
Her last kiss?
[break][break]
An image of immediately came to mind.
[break][break]
Fuck, man.
[break][break]
With the quick flick of her wrist, Penelope threw back another shot, immediately wincing at it's burn.
[break][break]
That shit was way too complicated to unpack. Especially since she was trying to actually relax for once.
[break][break]
"What's your strangest guilty pleasure?"
[break][break]
She silently hoped the quickness of her followup question would be enough to shield her.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,017 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
lowered inhibitions
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 13:58:43 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
it wasn't enough.

greyson's lips tug into a small frown, but he moves just as quickly to hide it behind the straw he uses to take a quick drink. clearly, he had stumbled upon something. but he doesn't press it further. tossing his smile back on as he finishes his fill, he contemplates her question.

"hm, honestly, i'd have to say i'm a sucker for those foreign drama shows (read: k-dramas)? most of them are really ridiculous but, i'm a sucker for that shit." arceus does he devour them in his spare time. that, of course, was rare now-a-adays. he hadn't been able to indulge in a hot minute now.

"why journalism?"