Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 3:26:48 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

SITUATION ROOM

OCCUPIED OCEAN

"Thanks for coming on such short notice." Rowan stepped around the circular table, his expression fraught with concern and frustration while he waited for Gavin to get comfortable. A number of refreshments were available, including various bottles of liquor, the Quinn family special. "We've got a problem, with the project." He sighed, gripping the top of a leather chair with an anxious grasp. "There has been reports of..." A pause, unsure of how to phrase the description. "...something...underneath Sea Mauville. It's been sabotaging the project, killing a number of workers."

A hand reached over the chair, scooping up a remote that brought the television screen mounted on the wall to life. Pressing play, a video clip was played of and 's excursion to retrieve data from the bowels of the facility, the attack that had been made against them from a number of Tentacool, vicious and ravenous. "That's not all."

The video feed switched to that of and 's dive to investigate seismic activity in around the trench where Sea Mauville was perched, the mass of gargantuan tentacles that had assaulted them and threatened to drown the pair in the depths. Moreover was the scene of the CEO attempting to resist the control of some ethereal force that nearly made them rip out their own breathing apparatus. "Nearly every member of Team Rocket that has been assisting has met with this...entity, and I assume you have too, from what you told me on our mission?"

WHAT LURKS IN THE DEPTHS?

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2022 17:08:32 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin doesn't — can't — get comfortable.

Stress presents itself heavily in the lines around his eyes and the bags beneath them, the tension in his muscles like a coil that's been wound too tight. But for all his own worries, he feels more concern for as his brother grips a leather chair like a lifeline.

Gavin reaches for a bottle of whiskey, pouring himself a shot.

"Met with is generous." There's a gravel to his deep voice, and he clears his throat. He'd told Rowan about the eye, and the tendrils beckoning him toward the water. "I think it would've drowned me, if not for Lugia."

There's a rare hint of warmth in his tone at the mention of her, though he quickly retracts back into his stoic shell.

"How many dead?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON Apr 30, 2022 6:00:15 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

SITUATION ROOM

OCCUPIED OCEAN

"At least ten confirmed dead, another twenty or so unaccounted for." A solemn tone was clear in Rowan's voice, feeling the weight of those deaths on his conscience, indirectly caused by his ambition. He clicked the remote control once more, showing a collage of images on the television monitor now, the corpses that had been recovered from the waters, or rather what was left of them. The ones that had surfaced were ravaged, ripped to shreds by some great force, more than likely the same one that had been briefly seen on the video feed. "These haven't been the only sightings, either."

Another video feed, this time of and 's trek into the vestiges of Sea Mauville, encountering what could only be discerned as some sort of shadowy entity. "Delarosa seemed convinced that this figure was his deceased sister, whereas Eris saw what we see here." Rowan used a finger to outline the shade on the video, barely able to be seen in the dark, just outside of view. "Originally I thought this was unrelated, a ghost-type Pokémon causing trouble, but after what you and Admin del Mar had encountered, I believe this is a psychic manifestation."

A sigh escaped his lips, pausing the presentation for now. "Whatever we're dealing with is not only a physical threat, but a powerful mental one as well."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 20:50:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin's fingers drum softly against the polished wood of the table, subtly indicating his increasing stress levels as he watches the video feed provided by his brother. His brow arches at mention of 's dead sister, but it's a long moment before he speaks.

"If this is some psychic energy, the entire project is in danger." Gavin would happily spend resources in the form of money and Pokemon to assist the Occupied Ocean project, but personnel? He wouldn't even send grunts for this. "If we don't find a way to counteract whatever we're dealing with, here..."

Well, he's sure Rowan knows the consequences. Gavin wouldn't be here if he didn't.

Gavin exhales, carding a hand through his hair.

"What are your current plans?"

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 3:26:25 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

SITUATION ROOM

OCCUPIED OCEAN

Planning for the unknown was no easy feat, but Rowan had mulled the concept over in his head during recent sleepless nights. "We go on the attack." Stepping around the chair he'd been grasping, the Beast finally allowed himself to sink into the cushion, relaxing ever so slightly. "Until now we've been reacting to what this thing is doing to our people and to my project. Unless we want more casualties we'll need to fight back." Of course, this presented some challenges of it's own. "Unfortunately, using the submarine for something of this relatively small scale is asinine, meaning we're at a disadvantage in aquatic combat."

Amber eyes shifted to Gavin now, peeling away from the gruesome images that continued to display on the television screen. "I heard you've garnered a working relationship with a woman who owns a vessel and a crew, yeah?" Although he didn't know much about , he'd been aware of her reputation as a skilled captain, and one that didn't have inherent loyalties to the League. "Perhaps we can fold her into the project, as our muscle."

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON May 11, 2022 7:50:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin continues to watch the gruesome display, something haunted in his eyes. It's several long seconds before he realizes that Rowan's attention has returned to him, and it seems to take a great deal of effort for him to look away. He wrings his hands, palms sweating.

"A working relationship with..." There's a furrow of confusion in his brow before he's able to process what his brother had said. His eyes were liquid gold, the same colour as— no, don't think about him. He focuses instead on the room, the strange comfort of the metal submarine walls, the feel of the fabric beneath his palms as he rests them on his thighs, the creak of leather as he shifts in his seat. Safe. "Ah. , yes."

He presses on as if nothing had happened.

"She could work, yes." He nods absently. "So long as you don't treat her like one of ours, I'm sure everything would work out just fine. She's, ah..." Gavin smiles, a genuine pull of his lips that softens his haunted expression. "A bit of a spitfire."

He admires that quality of hers; an echo of what he'd once been.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 4:13:16 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

SITUATION ROOM

OCCUPIED OCEAN

"No need to worry." Rowan scooped up his glass from the surface of the table, taking a small sip of the whiskey he'd poured earlier. "She'll only be filled in on the situation at hand, not what we plan to do with Sea Mauville." As important as her involvement would be, the captain didn't need to know the intimate details of their project, especially with dubious loyalties. "I'll get in contact with her soon and set up a meeting, the sooner we squash this problem, the better..."

Rowan found himself distracted by the look in Gavin's eyes, disturbed by some aspect of this endeavor, though he couldn't place the trauma with only a cursory glance. "What's wrong?" Cutting to the chase was easier, he was too tired and too buzzed to dance around the all-too-familiar suppressed emotions for which their family was becoming more and more known.

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON May 17, 2022 22:46:05 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
"I'm not concerned about your ability to maintain confidentiality," Gavin clarifies; his brother was a Beast, and an unreliable Rocket wouldn't have been raised to such a position in his mind. "I was cautioning against treating as a subordinate. She's very proud." But he nods as Rowan mentions setting up a meeting. "Feel free to disclose our conversation. She might be more agreeable if she knows you and I spoke directly on this."

He's surprised when Rowan asks after his issues. His muscles tense, and he opens his mouth as if to protest... then sighs, and finishes his drink. He needed it.

"The video was... it reminded me of unpleasant things." His lips press thin, and he chooses not to elaborate further. He doubts there's a need. His brother knows about Kanto, about the war. "It caught me off guard, is all. I know this is different."

But seeing limbs ripped from bodies, and all the blood — it was close enough.

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2022 17:07:41 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rowwt"]
[attr="class","rowwtw"]"Sorry." Rowan switched off the television, setting the remote onto the surface of the table. "I figured you might be used to it by now." After all, Gavin was no stranger to blood and carnage, having came from Kanto. Was the Underboss that rattled by their encounter with this creature? "I'll follow up with Captain Dross, and hopefully get her on board." Rowan nodded, collecting his belongings and stuffing them into the bag he'd brought along. [break][break]

"Come on." He gestured with a hand to Gavin, motioning for them to follow. "We're going to get a drink and forget about this for a while, yeah?" It was what both of them needed, to pre-occupy themselves with something familiar before they were consumed by the visions in their minds. 
[attr="class","rowwttag"]
[attr="class","rowwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.rowwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt b] color:#487f8a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt a] text-decoration: none; color:#487f8a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #487f8a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #487f8ac!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #487f8a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #487f8a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #487f8a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rowwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,968 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
SITUATION ROOM [OO]
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2022 3:40:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: