Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 4:21:26 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
anxiously greyson waits near the entrance of the museum. he watches men, women and children alike move past him and inside, hearing the soft coos and awes as they laid their eyes on exhibits. this was his first official date in a while; a massive leap forward after months of taking steps back.

it was also just the first event he has planned.

when he spots the locks of scarlet, greyson smile automatically. pushing off the wall he'd been leaning on, he raises a hand-up and waves.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 3:58:47 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Arceus, what was she doing.
[break][break]
After waking up the next morning, a river of memories and unchecked emotions had come flooding back, reminding her that she seriously needed to cut back on drinking.
[break][break]
Because, thanks to this very bad unchecked habit of hers, she was now heading out on a date with the military golden boy himself, .
[break][break]
It's not like she despised the man -- honestly, it was very much the opposite, but he held two qualities that couldn't just be overlooked, especially given her situation. First, he was a prominent member of the league, which meant one thing in particular: he was under HBS' radar. Second, well, that was much more personal.
[break][break]
When she stepped off the taxi Corviknight, she returned his warm greeting before walking over.
[break][break]
"Hey."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 3:38:35 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
her warm greeting was a stark difference to the vibe he got through her texts earlier that week. something about that interaction had left him nervous, and he couldn't quite place it. so why did it feel like the hangman's noose was around his neck?

the thing that gnawed at him most was... he was usually right about those things.

"hey, wow. you're... you look stunning." his smile is warm, compliment sincere. she was truly breathtaking right now.

"did you get here alright?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 4:29:03 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Thanks, you look good too."
[break][break]
And he did. Despite her lukewarm response, there was sincerity behind her words -- it was just bundled in a blanket of uncertainty.
[break][break]
"Yea! Took a Corviknight Taxi named Jared right over. Sweet bird. I obviously gave him a 5-star rating."
[break][break]
Bringing her hands behind her back, she took a step toward the entrance of the museum.
[break][break]
"Should we go in, then?"

[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 4:35:16 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"Jared, huh? always amazed ne how well trained they are. my corviknight z has an... interesting personality." he grins, moving to follow after her as she starts to head inside.

"yeah, let's." he'd already prebought the tickets, checking that he'd indeed had them nearly every 30 seconds as he waited.

"have you ever been here?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 5:38:46 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"I haven't."
[break][break]
She shook her head. Museums weren't typically weren't her go-to hang-out spot, nor was it a place she'd normally take herself to. But, Penelope always thought of herself as the open-minded type, so she was curious as to what he had planned for the night.
[break][break]
"How about you?"
[break][break]
Her pace slowed, so as to allow greyson to take the lead.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 22:01:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"first museum ever" he says, taking the aforementioned lead. "my parents always talked about visiting the big one, y'know, the National History one? but-" he hesitates, his mind lingering on his mother's illness. he shakes it off with barely a falter in his step. "-we never had the chance."

the first exhibit was small and only gained cursory glances at best. perfectly preserved skeletons of pokemon like goldeen, starmie, psyduck and more. it was strange to their skeletal systems laid out as they were, but also exciting.

at least to greyson.

"i hope this is alright? i know museums aren't everyone's thing." he couldn't help but think of their text messages as he speaks, hoping that he wasn't perhaps confirming a fear she had about going on a date with him.

a blow like that would be...

@name

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 5:55:56 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

The preserved skeletons earned less than a glance from Penelope.
[break][break]
Mostly because skeletal systems gave her the heebies-jeebies, though, the nervous tension certainly didn't help.
[break][break]
"Huh? No, this is great." She feigned a smile.
[break][break]
It wasn't like she didn't want to go out with him. Beyond their complicated situation (or, well, HER complicated situation) he was certainly her type-- a little geeky, but can still hold their own. She just...wasn't the biggest fan of museums, and whenever she thought to look interested, her mind would only wander back to everything else.
[break][break]
Arceus, did she suck.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 6:07:48 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
her words felt empty, and he deflates, confidence teetering on an imaginary ledge that right now, felt very real.

"here, come along." he reaches out and grabs her hand, giving her a light tug as he works his way through the crowds and exhibits. they stop only when they reach a sectioned off rope near the far end.

finally, he speaks, turning to her with a small smile.

"you're not claustrophobic, are you?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 6:29:05 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Her eyes widened at his sudden touch.
[break][break]
Trailing close behind, she allowed herself to be dragged across exhibit after exhibit, all until they got to a purposely section-off area tucked near the back of the building.
[break][break]
Her brows furrowed at his question.
[break][break]
"No, but isn't this place off limits...?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 6:38:11 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
his own heart thumped in his chest, as his hand still intertwined with hers. violet hues study hers and find a small victory at her expression.

"yes and no," he says, grinning. "i know a guy who owes me a favor, so, he's willing to give us a... sneak peak at one of their future exhibits." it was more a 'ride', than anything else, but that wasn't important. "it's not exactly on the up-and-up, but i won't tell if you don't."

as if to asking permission to go along with... whatever this was, he holds the rope up for her.

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:25:06 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope wasn't one to shy away from adventure-- especially when she has hoenn's golden boy leading the way.
[break][break]
"Okay, okay," She chuckled, relenting to his attempts of persuasion. Squatting down, she wiggled under the rope barricade, then took a step to the side, waiting for Greyson to do the same.
[break][break]
When he returned her side, she'd slip her hands back into his, both out of natural instinct and for guidance purposes.
[break][break]
"Lead the way."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:35:00 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
greyson's head turns quickly to either side as if to see if he was being watched, or followed. satisfied, he steps through after, embracing her hand eagerly. smooth and warm, just something as simple as holding hands was enough for his heart to pound.

"this way, he says, leading her further back and towards what looks to be a large steel shuttered door. it was like something you saw in a warehouse, only in front of it was a massive pool of water.

and in it's center sat a lone submarine.

it was tiny, just big enough to fit a few people, with an emphasis on a sort of 360° few. at least, that was based off the glass exterior.

"there she is," he says, looking equal parts nervous and excited. "the controls are pretty simple once you're inside. we just... take her down and explore the ocean outside. how's that sound?"

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,713 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:48:43 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

A submarine?

The sight alone was enough to shock her, and to think they'll be able to go inside? Now, that was a double shocker.
[break][break]

"Holy," She murmured, eyes widening with awe. "Are you sure we can go in??"
[break][break]

The question was equally anxiety-ridden as it was bursting with excitement. Penelope could feel herself growing eager to dive right in and explore that ocean blue, but the adult in her reminded her to take things slow, and ask the important questions before it was too late.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,004 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 4:55:47 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
"more or less," he said with a small chuckle, giving her hand a little squeeze. "just don't write a column on it and we should be safe."

he tugs her again, lightly, encouraging the woman to be a little dangerous. he could feel the hum of excitement at doing something he knew was... kind-of wrong. that only edges him in further.

as he approaches the water greyson releases a few pokemon into it. a milotic, blastoise, and an empoleon. a royal guard, more or less.

"here," he says, releasing one last pokemon. a comfey glides up and wraps itself around her wrist. "she'll keep you safe no matter what happens." then, grabbing the large wheel on the submarines hatch, he begins to turn.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights