Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 4:50:13 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"penny." his voice is a low whisper, but in this confined space and to the tempo of his thumping heart, it felt to him as loud as a hurricane.
[Break][break]
he stops the submersible and reaches with a tentative forefinger and thumb, cupping her chin to look at him.
[Break][break]
beneath the muted light of the surface, shrouded in the dancing blue lights, she looked...
[Break][break]
greyson doesn't think. for the first time in his life he pushes away the doubts, the concerns, the fears - all of them.
[Break][break]
and he kisses her.

[attr="class","notes"][break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 20, 2022 17:43:00 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His voice failed to carry over. All she could hear was this sharp static in her ears. It filled the gap of space between them, diverting them further and further apart, as negative thoughts continued pool her brain.
[Break][break]
What should she do?
[Break][break]
Was she a bad person for agreeing, despite know the consequences?
[Break][break]
Should she say something? Anything?
[Break][break]
This all came to an abrupt hush when his finger tips brushed against her skin, pulling her chin back upward. For the first time since they've met, goosebumps crawled up her arms, and, when her eyes met his, her heart came to a stop.
[Break][break]
"Greyson, I---"
[Break][break]
Before she could finish, his lips drew themselves to hers, stopping both her words and thoughts, all at once.
[Break][break]
His lips felt rough against hers -- something she hadn't expected from him. It...felt nice. Different.
[Break][break]
When she pulled away, her lips curl to a close, and her eyes slowly searched his face, curious. There was more to him, to this, than she had originally thought.
[Break][break]
Fuck.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 5:25:44 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson was noticeably tense at first, but slowly relaxes and loses himself in the motion. wh[break]
[break]
en they finally pull away and his fingers slowly release from her chin, he's for a moment, entranced.

not even the surplus of thoughts that come racing in afterwards, no longer stifled by the mental wall he'd erected before the kiss, is enough to break his stride.
[break][break]

"wow."
[break]
[break]

greyson leans back mystified, releasing a small breathe. finally he catches her expression, and a moment of conscious thought pushes through. was that okay?
[break]
[break]

"sorry," he says with a nervous chuckle.
[break]
[break]

he was still greyson, after all.

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 3:10:57 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"For what," She murmured, eyes still searching his face, desperate for an answer to the questions he tugged out.
[break][break]
It was hard to describe what she felt during the kiss and after. Like a hit story slowly budding from the soil, there was no telling what it could be, or where it could lead to. All she knew for sure was that there was something there.
[break][break]
"...What are you apologizing for?"
[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 5:57:52 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"i—"
[break][break]
what was he apologizing for? it felt natural; an automatic response he leaned on in most aspects of his life. the kiss had been great, but he couldn't help but feel like he'd crossed a line, regardless of whether or not it was true.
[break][break]
and there was also the matter of...
[break][break]
"—i'm not too sure." it's difficult to admit, and his face scrunches up in something that resembles... concern? "you just... you look like you're upset. i figured that was me who caused it."
[break][break]
he'd be right, of course. but he'd never expect just how right he was.

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 4:34:38 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

His kiss was just as natural as the feelings it had brought up. They weren't strong, or perfect in a movie-kinda way, but there was something to it.
[break][break]

Whether it was worth pursuing was another question entirely.
[break][break]

"No, I--"
[break][break]

The words got caught in her throat, crumpled up, and smooshed together like a sheet of newspaper. Her eyes, still lit from the kiss, fluttered back down to the ground, unsure where to go, or what to do. Because, at the end of the day, he was right. Greyson was the cause of her inner conflict.
[break][break]

"I'm just worried."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 2:53:42 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
concerned, greyson stops the submersible. he shifts halfway in his seat and turns to face her best he can, brow furrowed.
[Break][break]
"what's wrong, penny?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 20:34:51 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

She felt weak, shriveled.
[break][break]
Greyson was just so...sweet. Like a dollop of honey mixed into her morning brew of coffee. Where she had originally thought to have found a story, she had found a friend -- someone she can let loose around, and enjoy the shit no one else seemed to care about.
[break][break]
It made complications all the worse
[break][break]
"Nothing, I'm just overthinking things..."
[break][break]
Like always.

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON May 31, 2022 1:22:50 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
women were confusing. always had been, always would be. but right now, tonight, he'd reached the apex of that confusion.
[Break][break]
"penny." his voice is calm, comforting, but direct. "talk to me. what's going on?"

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 5:18:07 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"penny."
[break][break]

Calm, yet direct, the voice urged her to lift her chin. Look at him.
[break][break]

She sighed, and for once, her gaze doesn't falter.
[break][break]

"If this continued," She gestured at the space between them. The inching closeness they recently shared. "I...I don't know what I would do."
[break][break]

That doesn't say much, now does it? Say something, she thought, at least explain.
[break][break]

"You're a gym leader. My job is to keep you-- and everyone else in the league-- in check. I, I don't know how I would do that if this..." She paused. Hesitation lingered in her words. "I can't be biased. I can't."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 23:13:01 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greysons brow furrows and he breaks his gaze to look out into the endless blue ahead of him.
[Break][break]
"that still doesn't make sense. keep me in check? from doing what?"
[Break][break]
after a moment it returns, something behind his eyes that hint at an emotion he himself can't name.
[Break][break]
"do you not want to... do this?"
[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2022 23:22:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Of course, it didn't make sense.
[break][break]
It wouldn't be to anyone but herself -- the person who made the promise. The person who saw the aftereffects of neglect.
[break][break]
"I..."
[break][break]
This wasn't fair. She knew this wasn't fair; not to him, not to anyone. But, no matter how much she wrangled her heart open, its jaws kept clenched tight. Scared at the thought of breaking that long remembered promise etched in her memory.
[break][break]
"I don't know," She relented, for once being honest, with both herself and Greyson. "...I'm sorry."
[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 3:33:12 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson sits there for a moment, eyes locked onto the controls of the submersible. his heart pounded like war drums in his chest, and his face felt hot.
[Break][break]
he deserved this. this is what happened when he opened himself to others. when he made himself vulnerable. it was a lesson in keeping his walls up.
[Break][break]
a lesson he'd soon not forget.
[Break][break]
"it's okay." he says with a forced smile. "thank you for telling me." his fingers grip the joystick as he reels them back around.
[Break][break]
"ill take us back."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,708 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
horoscope girls
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 13:50:52 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Penelope opened her mouth, as if to reply to the wounded words of a hurt man, but nothing came out.

No apologies.

No explainations.

Because, no mattered what she said, there wasn't a remedy for this.

"Okay."

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
horoscope girls
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2022 19:20:41 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he's quiet the entire ride back and through the docking process. once properly latched, he exits first and then like before, helps her.
[Break][break]
back on solid ground greyson returns his entourage of water-types and, with lips quirked and clearly muddling something over, finally turns to penelope.
[Break][break]
"it was fun," he says with a small smile, "get home safe."
[Break][break]
without another word, he makes his way out.

[attr="class","notes"]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights