1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 17:42:55 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Professor Morales?" An unfamiliar voice could be heard coming from outside her offices, before the sound of its automated doors would swivel open to see a white haired man in casual wear. Behind him, was a moving container, floating on its four pods, the items was a portable incubator, meant to help transport eggs to and from, a common sight nowadays due to the significant hatching season.

"I've a delivery for you from the League HQ, some rare former fossilized eggs that've yet to hatch apparently."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 5:21:05 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Eva found herself caught in a Whirlwind – Literally.

[break][break]

The Pidgeot’s unrelenting gusts tore through her lab like it was nothing. Thankfully, it dispelled the Kleaveor she was taking samples on back to its pokeball. The pokemon had grown incredible violent, and the STUN SPORE she normally used to restrain an unruly patient was not a high enough dose. Thunder Wave it is, next time. Unfortunately, it left her normally pristine lab in ruins: papers littered almost everywhere, samples thrown across the room, machines knocked over, blood splattered across the walls.

[break][break]

And that’s how Callan found her, amidst the mess and sprawled out across the white tile floor on her back. Her breath came quick and heavy as the adrenaline slowly began to fade from her veins. Dolly the Pidgeot settled back down near the knocked over exam table, cooing lightly at the Professor.

[break][break]

“Of course,” she sighed between deep breaths, “I got it!” she held up a syringe filled with the Kleavor’s hemolymph. It was not all for nothing.

[break][break]

The sudden appearance of Callan did startle her. The doctor sat up from her resting place on the floor, her blond hair even more of a wild mess than usual, “Oh, hi!” she eyes squinted together, peering at the floating contraption behind him.

[break][break]

“Oh? Is that today?” she could have sworn the delivery was for next Thursday . . .

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 16:46:16 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
What greet him looked like something straight out of a crimescene, with blood and papers strewn over like an altercation, Callan immediately went for his belt to draw for a Pokeball. In doing so, accidentally knocking over a mug, "Oh sh--" Crash. The mug spills its contents of the floor, though it seemingly had been nothing but water. The only reason he didn't continue was the voice of the Professor seemingly exasperated, with a Pidgeot behind her and a syringe of blood in her hand.

Callan took a moment to ensure that he wasn't in some kind of fever dream. Before slowly relaxing his stance, "Hey..." he replied, smiling awkwardly. "Is this a bad time?" He turned his attention over to the broken mug, though in comparison to the rest of the room, it seemed liked a small addition. "I like your organizational style at least, reminds me of my home." He pauses for a beat before looking towards Eva, "Would you like some help?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 17:13:31 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

It’s not ideal to introduce the Ranger to this disaster, but it demonstrates how unpredictable her job can be. Sometimes, people thought she just hunched over a table in the lab. They are quite wrong.

[break][break]

At his response to her mess of a lab, she laughs, quickly scooting her feet underneath herself to stand up. The doctor stretched her arms over her head and swivels at her hips to stretch out her lower back. She’s getting too old for this shit.

[break][break]

Just kidding, not at all. She’s still limber as ever!

[break][break]

“No, no! It’s totally fine! Gonna have to free up my afternoon, anyway,” her arms vaguely motion to the messy lab surrounding her. A mess really isn’t uncommon for Eva. Her organization strategy is a mess, but she knows exactly where everything is. He should see her desk.

[break][break]

“Uhhh sure! You’re help would be greatly appreciated . . . If you’re not doing anything, that is,” there’s more important things for an Elite Ranger to be doing than cleaning. She could probably get or to help her if needed.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 11:43:53 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan slowly pushed the incubator to a relatively 'clean' corner of the room that would not be unobtrusive. At least the eggs were spared the disastrous attack and would (hopefully) be safe from further harm. He laughs at her response. "I mean it has a rustic charm to it." He replied, looking at the stacks of strewn papers and splattered walls. "Like a college dorm but more artistic, post-modern."

Regardless, he shakes his head, watching Eva get up and stretch, as he rolls up his sleeves. "Not at all, Ranger's job is to clean up Hoenn, just on a grander scale after all. I'll go get the broom." With that, Callan jogged out the room to grab cleaning supplies, which were thankfully not too far away, returning with 'enough' cleaning supplies on a dolly. "I mean they're also welcome to join, would make the work load much easier if there were extra bodies in here."

Placing the dolly to the side in case it was needed, Callan began to pick up sheets of paper on the floor. "Is there any particular manner you'd like these organized?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 14:11:10 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

”Hm,” she glances around the room with his new perspective before turning back towards him with a grin, “Maybe I should just keep it like this then, huh?” Post-modern? Rustic charm? Sounds better than the words she’d use to describe her home.

[break][break]

No, she can’t keep it like this. What is came down here? Eva already constantly worried about losing her job. The sight of a disastrously messy lab may just put her over the edge, “Well, thanks! You help is greatly appreciated – er . . . What’s your name?”

[break][break]

How rude of her to not ask earlier!

[break][break]

“Um, you can just stack ‘em up and I’ll go through them later,” or perhaps she’ll have do it. Eva returns the Pidgeot to its pokeball after tossing her a berry as a treat, “I’ll help in a second, just let me take care of this sample so it doesn’t go bad!” It would be a pity to lose it after the fight it took to get it. She moves towards the other side of the room to fill the tubes needed, placing one on a rocker, one in a centrifuge, and another into the fridge.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 14:48:30 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"It might be one day." Callan replied, as he picked up papers from the ground, stacking them into groups. "But in the meantime I'd imagine stopping the big one from hitting us is the more pressing concern." Callan chuckled, but in it was also the fear of being split into parts.

His thoughts moved elsewhere seemingly as he went silent for a moment, continuing to organize the sheets of paper he could find into more neatly organized stacks. Eventually, a pattern was found, certain documents made 'sense' and stacked together to form a whole. It was like finding a jigsaw puzzle, but if he couldn't find the individual pieces, he stacked them up and moved on regardless. What was important was keeping what was left in decent condition.

"Oh, it's Callan." He replied, "I don't think we've met before, I'm relatively new to the Rangers myself." He turned around briefly, watching as the professor moved to secure her hard earned prize into what seemed to be a freezer full of test tubes. "Mind if I ask what the commotion was about?"

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 17:57:26 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

There’s a nervous laugh that comes from the Doctor at the mention of “the big one”. It’s a hot topic, and sensitive topic. She doesn’t agree with ’s plan but she’s running out of time to come up with something else. Wasting an entire other universe with living being shouldn’t be such an “easy” decision. Perhaps she just needs to talk to Dahlia herself.

[break][break]

“Nice to meet you, Callan! You can just call me Eva,” Once finished, she turns back towards Callan and grabs a rag and spray bottle from the cleaning supplies he collected, “Oh, yeah! It was a Kleavor,” she sprays some cleaning solution over the spattered walls, “It wasn’t too happy when I started poking. I tried some Stun Spore but the dose wasn’t high enough I guess,” Duly noted mentally now.

[break][break]

“I’ve been collecting samples from the strange pokemon popping up in the Space-Time Distortions. I’m hoping they can give us some clue as to where they come from or even what might be triggering these anomalies.” She pauses as the solution soaks on the wall, “Have you been in one?” As a Ranger she assumes he’s familiar with them at least.

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 9:42:48 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
The momentary silence after the nervous laughter told him much, and he decided not to press on it. It was most likely something weighing incredibly heavy on her, and it was insensitive on him to remind her of it. Instead, he focused on what seemed to be more of a simpler task.

"Eva it is then." Callan smiled, as he finished up stacking the last few sheets from the floor, he went over to quickly grab a broom and sweep the shards of broken glass and mugs off the floor. It'd need to be mopped too, but first the sharp bits of material on the ground should be removed. "Yeah I've heard of them, variants of it seems long extinct variants of Pokemon, or perhaps variants from an alternate dimension." He himself had experienced a few of them.

"A few, mostly to contain the situation and to make sure that there was no one that was in danger. Rangers are usually sent to the distortions to check them out." He pauses, actually now would be a good time to talk to an expert about it. "Do you know what causes them to change existing Pokemon into these alternate forms? I've had... two Pokemon go through such changes. If you'd like to see them, I can take them out of their balls."

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 12, 2022 16:17:11 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Callan knows more about it than she assumed. Silly of her to doubt another’s research, “Yes it’s all . . . quite fascinating. From what I’ve gathered so far, the variants are, in fact, extinct. I collected a sample off an alternate Electrode that let me see. I carbon dated the wood sample and it’s nearly 500 years old – can you believe that?!” The excitement in her voice I unmistakable. She obviously gets ramped up when talking about her research.

[break][break]

Eva turns back towards the wall to start scrubbing, putting some extra elbow grease into one thick spot in particular, How the distortions happen is still something I’m trying to figure out. I almost have enough samples to test their blood for residue of Primal Energy,” that’s really the only ethereal energy she knows how to test for.

[break][break]

At the mention of more samples, she perks up again, spinning around to give Callan a bright smile, “Oh? Really? I’d love to see them!”

[attr="class","ooc"]

+

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,971 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
de_dust2 | m
POSTED ON May 13, 2022 23:22:41 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: