Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2022 23:30:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"no, illeana, you didn't know." his anger tapers off, but doesn't dissipate. he'd never been this angry with illeana, and could only count a number of times in his life that he'd been this angry at all.
[break][break]
"you risked your life, my life, and the lives of every single person in this city. on what? a possibility?" each word is enunciated with gestures, finalizing in a sweep of his arms, and twist of his upper body.
[break][break]
"look at this, illeana. LOOK AT IT." he points this time to the mangled corpse of the interdimensional traveler. again bile rises, and again he forces it down.
[break][break]
"that wasn't self-defense. that was carnage, pure and simple. what the hell is going on with you?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 0:09:40 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she stills as he gestures, as he brings logic and reason to the forefront of it all.

and in the spaces between words, in the silence... she finds fissures of her own making.

they spiderweb through every foundation she's built in hoenn until her life, her career, her reputation are on the brink of destruction. even moving one inch can spell disaster and yet, she never stopped to consider the consequences.

actions, no matter how big or small, always come with a price. hers could very well be the end of everything.

he points to the mangled corpses she's left behind, tangible evidence of her wrongdoings. and with little hesitation, she dissolves.

it feels like manipulation, at some point... how easily she breaks down into hysterics over her own shitty decisions. in the onslaught of emotions, she finds a small revelation that will fester and grow with each step she takes. she is the villain here. she is the problem.

"i," comes strangled, emotional, sobbed. it's pathetic and she raises bloody hands to cover her face as if that can stop the inevitable. "i can't do this anymore."

and what exactly is this? deep down, she knows it's pretending to be alright. pretending she isn't mentally unstable only goes so far.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 0:57:46 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he doesn't reply for a time. a few minutes, in fact. it allows illeana to soak in her self-pity, and to think past the surge of adrenaline and melacholy.
[break][break]
he sits at first, but grows weary of doing nothing. it turns to pacing, then flexing the muscles of his hand. finally, he sighs. when he speaks next his voice is drained of the usual mirth, and exhausted beyond reason.
[break][break]
"go. get out of here. i'll figure this out."

[attr="class","notes"]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 1:05:56 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]he says nothing...

and with each passing minute of silence, she sinks deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole. this isn't wonderland. this is hell.

her anxiety reaches new heights once he begins pacing. it makes her nauseous, stomach coiling into knots.

he speaks, finally, before she can give in to the urge to vomit.

and it isn't what she expects. far from it, actually. she waits for anger, for consequences, for her career to end in the blink of an eye.

instead... he tries to send her away. she wants to listen, wants to run. her feet, however, have other ideas. they stay rooted in place as if tethered to the scene of her crimes.

there she exists as a ghost, quiet in her suffering.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 1:14:15 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"haven't you made things worse enough by not listening?"
[break][break]
there's no venom in his words, only exhaustion. he looks at her with a listless gaze, shoulders slumped.
[break][break]
"just go."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 1:19:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she looks like a kicked puppy waiting to be allowed back into his good graces.

this isn't something she can just erase, though. no... she crossed a line. several, perhaps.

and yet, she speaks up out of nervousness, voice wavering.

"what are you going to do?"

report her? bring her to justice?

she's always known greyson is a good man, perhaps even the best she knows... the good ingrained in him could very well be her undoing.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 1:29:25 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
greyson contemplates nott answering. after all, she didn't deserve to know what he'd do; she ruined that opportunity upon breaking his trust like this.
[break][break]
but, he gives her something, at least.
[break][break]
"what i do best."
[break][break]
his voice hardens, fingers wrapping around a pokeball; the extra measure he didn't want to use, but he would.
[break][break]
"go. for arceus fucking sake, illeana, GO."

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 1:38:13 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]what he does best...

it leaves her fearful. she knows, deep down, this will not end well.

his voice hardens and her golurk finally steps to attention. it rumbles a low warning before moving between them. her gengar slips into her shadow, laughter echoing into nothing.

and with a final glance at him, illeana finally listens.

she turns away in a blur of red and white before leaving the scene. her golurk stays faithfully behind her, a shield against the scarred back that started it all.

close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 2:17:36 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
when she's finally gone, the pit inside of his chest widens. greyson takes in the rampant death and carnage spilled out before him, and finally, after what felt like hours of holding it in, pukes his guts out.
[break][break]
when he's finished, he takes in the once mesmerizing pillar, face twisting in disgust at the crimson stains decorating it.
[break][break]
one-be-one he checks the pulses of the invaders, and comes up empty each time. the hitched breathing of some of their pokemon offer hope, in that regard, but not by much. they'd likely live out their days in some league detention center, kept away from the rest of this universe and their inhabitants.
[break][break]
when the men and women finally arrive on scene, clearly noting the disturbance in the crystal, he's sitting with his back against a nearby wall. greyson stands to meet them, too numb to even smile.
[break][break]
"take me to see . she'll want to know about the incursion that took place here today." he of course, didn't expect the scientist to already be there, eager to spill her soul.
[break][break]
yeah.
[break][break]
definitely rain check on that dinner .

[attr="class","notes"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,806 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
tolerate it
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2022 7:19:57 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: