POSTED ON May 12, 2022 22:51:12 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

Slateport harbour.
[break][break]
It was hard for Katherine to think of a somewhat believable excuse for Mars to accept her invite, but she figured he'd be more reluctant to decline since she'd asked him to join her while he wasn't working. At night.
[break][break]
And what a beautiful night it was. The reflections of the stars in the water shimmered with each ripple, growing more reminiscent of space glitter each time.
[break][break]
Katherine's Sableye, Amethyst, paced by her side. Holding a crystal too big to ignore, too dazzling to look past. The fact that she trusted a Sableye of all pokemon to keep it spoke volumes on her level of trust in the ghost. After all, it was no different than asking a Thievul to guard a henhouse. Both seemed like bad ideas.
[break][break]
Katherine doesn't need to glance at Sableye to know that it hasn't tried to take a bite; instead, she searches for with her eyes. Where was he..?

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON May 19, 2022 22:27:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Perhaps there’s something utterly fortuitous about the fact that had asked him to meet up, since given recent events, there’s also much Mars wishes to discuss with her. Could he have asked for more details as to why she wishes to see him? Of course, especially given the time and place requested. But, in the time the banker had known her, the reasons for their encounters have always been the kind that are better left to be discussed face-to-face. Even when she had ended up taking him to meet a damn fortune teller.
[break][break]
Good gods, how he hopes this isn’t about another fortune teller. Arceus have mercy.
[break][break]
Then again, it’s too late in the night for that anyway. So late, that by the time he arrives at the harbour, it is completely silent – his own footsteps being as soundless as those of the feline besides him. He’s dressed casually, or as casually as it gets for a man like him, for his attire had still been carefully selected and his appearance is pristine. Mars is a man who pays attention to details.
[break][break]
Details like the crystal that draws his attention the moment he sees it. What’s Katherine doing out here with something like this? Should she be trusting a Sableye with it? It doesn't seem very wise, given the species' tendencies.
[break][break]
”Katherine.” He smiles in greeting, all doubts hidden, and when he does, the crimson eyes of his Persian also fixing on the woman. Pretty rock, although if you want me to put it in a vault for you, I’m sorry to say that the bank is closed this late – even for me.”
[break][break]
A joke, obviously, since surely there’s a reason for her to have something like this, and it’s definitely not about wanting to make an shocking deposit. The crystal probably has to do with the reason why she wanted to meet him. But, what is it? As per usual, his curiosity gets the better of him, and Mars can’t help but smirk.
[break][break]
”Wait… Don’t tell me you stole it and this is you making me your unlikely partner in this heist.”
[break][break]
Ironic.

[attr="class","textwttag"]

[attr="class","textwtnotes"]

notes

[break]

Mission - Primal Points ♡

[attr="class","textwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON May 22, 2022 0:32:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

"Even for you?"
[break][break]
Her sarcastic, almost concerned expression is matched by a similar tone. Her lips split into a short smile, greeting Mars in kind. She can't help but spare a more thorough glance at the crystal now, judging it for its beauty. She figured it was nice to look at, but it wasn't really her colour.
[break][break]
This shade of blue was so dull.
[break][break]
"Hrm... As much as I like the sound of that, I have a feeling you won't appreciate me ruining your reputation like that," she cared very little for hers, but Mars' business needed him to keep his clean and pure.
[break][break]
In that regard, they were complete opposites.
[break][break]
"No, no. I promise I didn't steal it. I was asked to handle it by the League, I'm supposed to get it somewhere and hook it to a machine." Yeah. That was her job, somehow. Katherine wasn't a great fit for this job on paper, but the transportation part seemed simple enough that even she could handle it.
[break][break]
Hopefully, Mars will know how to work the machine when they get there.
[break][break]
"Amethyst here is gonna carry it, so it shouldn't stop us from having a nice walk, I think. I was gonna ask if anything changed since our last meeting-- with Azelf and all."
[break][break]
She didn't bother pretending to care about the other two pixies.

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2022 1:29:33 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Reputation.
[break][break]
In that regard, they really are opposite.
[break][break]
She acts as if she couldn’t care less about hers. His, on the other hand, is as if a perfectly curated collection meant to display what an incredible person he is. Because it has been perfectly curated, after all. Because his reputation is as if the Aegis shield that scares people away from even considering the possibility that is the truth. There’s no surprise in knowing Katherine has noticed how much importance he gives to things like those, for she may understand his stance even better than she realises.
[break][break]
And so, Mars chuckles at her comment, shaking his head. ”Ha. You’re right, that would be a PR nightmare. Glad to hear I’m hanging out with no thief.
[break][break]
Yes, it’s still ironic in so many different ways, and yes, it amuses him terribly, but of course he doesn’t show this.
[break][break]
Especially not when she goes on to mention a machine and the League.
[break][break]
”Aw, inviting me to come along for a job? I’m honoured.” He smirks in harmless teasing. The likely answer is that she thought this would be boring to do alone and had things she wanted to discuss with him, but that works out just fine for Mars. Coincidentally, this may just be exactly what he had wanted to ask her about.
[break][break]
Her question takes priority, however.
[break][break]
”Lead the way, then. I actually do have some updates on that regard. I couldn’t say it that day because of everything that happened, but back then I remembered things I had forgotten. A vision of the future… I think it was what the Guardians said about the ‘Darkest Day’, Katherine.”
[break][break]
Straight to the point, no time to waste. He trusts Katherine can handle that much, after all.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #60a697; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #60a697; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #60a697!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #60a697; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #60a697; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2022 19:59:23 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

"you should feel honoured! do you know when was the last time i asked a guy to join me on a walk?" she waits for a couple moments, in case mars had a guess in him.
[break][break]
"never, mars. i've never done it before."
[break][break]
when mars addresses her question, she falls uncharacteristically silent, not even humming in thought at what he shares. not at first, at least. however, once he's finished, her lips instinctively purse together and hum.
[break][break]
"huh. so you know what it is? what they've been talking about all this time?" interesting. that means that the mystery's over, right?
[break][break]
"well, what the hell is it? what's the darkest day?"

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2022 21:40:27 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”Never, Mars. I've never done it before.”

[break]
Woah, lucky me. Don’t worry, I never disappoint.” He winks at her, because of course he does, and while Mars doesn’t believe in luck, he does believe Katherine to have excellent taste when it comes to these things. After all, what better company is there than him? She won’t be disappointed indeed.
[break][break]
Still, at her question, he sighs, because of course it isn’t as simple as that. Answers never come easily, do they?
[break][break]
”Vision wasn’t the most clear… Which is bullshit since it got two of my pokémon killed and sent me to the hospital. But, I have an idea.” A high price to pay for a glimpse of something that may or may not happen. Although, admittedly, the death of his Musharna don’t matter to Mars nearly as much as the health risks he suffered back then. ”I think it’s a pokémon.”
[break][break]
What else could it be?
[break][break]
As they walk, he looks ahead, at the silhouettes of buildings and the dark skies above them.
[break][break]
”In the vision, I was at the Tree of Life with the two that used their charms with me back then. There was this gigantic dark mass attacking it. It killed another pokémon, some kind of… creepy red bird.” Yveltal, but that’s not a name a civilian like Martín del Mar would know without an explanation, nor would he be aware that said pokémon is linked to death and destruction. He needs to act as if it were no more than an instinctive assumption. As if he had just looked into the Tree of Life because of this vision. ”I think it was the ’apparition of death’ that the prophecy mentioned, with the Tree of Life being the foundation of life.”
[break][break]
What about the two Darkest Days, though?
[break][break]
What about the vision of Galar?

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2022 16:51:06 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","luck"]

“A pokemon?”
[break][break]
Something inside her assures her that it can’t be that simple. It’s not Giratina, mind, but it’s a feeling she can’t shake off regardless. “That’s… Too easy, isn’t it? The Darkest Day is just some pokemon? I mean, come on. I’ve battled all sorts of pokemon. Some of them were inexplicably powerful, sure, but the darkest day sounds… Bigger than that.”
[break][break]
Bigger than any Ultra Beast she encountered. Bigger than Regirock.
[break][break]
The mention of a creepy red bird almost causes Katherine to halt in her tracks. There’s only one that she could think of in this case-- only one that’d be important enough for her to care. Yveltal. One of Rocket’s tools.
[break][break]
”If it killed the pokemon I am thinking of… Ugh, I don’t know.” It could be another alien or an unknown god. She just doesn’t want to admit that.
[break][break]
“I fucking hate riddles. If I ever see Azelf again, I’m probably going to hit it.”
[break][break]
They finally reach their destination, where the machine that Kat needed to hook the crystal to stood. A couple of blinks ensure before her eyes settle on Mars again, “So… I’m pretty sure I’m supposed to place the crystal inside and then just like… Tap on that screen a few times. That makes sense, right?”

[attr="class","accent"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2022 9:05:43 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

”True… But, then again, we call deities with the power to alter reality as we know it ’Pokémon’ too.” Like Giratina, a being of both creation and destruction. , more than most people, knows just how powerful certain pokémon can truly be, but Mars also agrees that the Darkest Day somehow sounds like something even greater, especially given the details had shared with him. ”Maybe it’s something like that.”
[break][break]
He walks by her side, paying close attention to her reactions. All this would be much easier if he could tell her that he did see Yveltal die, but alas, Mars respects Katherine enough not to think that she wouldn’t be suspicious of that. All he can do is hope that she takes this threat as seriously as he believes it to be.
[break][break]
”Ha.I think the worst part of it all is that they probably know much more than what they chose to tell us. Sure would have been helpful if Azelf had just shared a little more.”
[break][break]
Instead, they had spent months attempting to understand and decipher cryptic messages. Months they could have used to prepare.
[break][break]
The meteor situation is similar, but this time the League are the ones withholding the information, aren’t they?
[break][break]
”Well, probably not just randomly tap on the screen, but yeah, that sounds about right.” He looks at the machine, approaching the screen in question in order to see what he can find out. It’s fascinating, and it makes him wish he had an excuse to take a few pictures. What is the League planning? What exactly can these machines do in order to teleport the meteor? What is Sea Hoenn? ”Why don’t you give it a try?”

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 22:44:43 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"They definitely do know more than they told us. I have no doubt about that, at least."
[break][break]
But she found no solace in knowing that the lake trio were petty gods. They could've shared more-- but they chose not to. They may be on their side, but it doesn't change how useless they are. What good is information you can barely act on?
[break][break]
"I mean, yeah. I think it's gonna tell me which button to press."
[break][break]
Probably.
[break][break]
"Go ahead, Amethyst," the elite four instructs her Sableye, who wastes no time in placing the crystal where it's meant to be stored. Soon after, the machine recognizes the crystal and begins to operate seamlessly, without requiring any help from Katherine herself.
[break][break]
It really was foolproof, huh?
[break][break]
"Oh. That's... Anticlimactic. I thought it's gonna be similar to when we teleported-- but, I guess not?"

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 2:09:36 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

Azelf is keeping too much from them. Mars and Katherine are in agreement about that, and as much as he may respect the Being of Willpower and appreciate it for what it had actually shared with him, there is a certain bitterness and resentment when knowing that valuable information had been withheld.
[break][break]
How much will that cost them?
[break][break]
There is no time to ask such a question, nor any time to think of answers, because when Katherine’s Sableye inserts the crystal in the machine, it comes to life immediately. That’s it. No need for their intervention. Impressive, but also somewhat disappointing.
[break][break]
At least the League is efficient, which is not something Mars often thinks about them.
[break][break]
”...Huh. You teleported with one of these before? From Sea Hoenn, I’m guessing?” Interesting, but it would make sense, considering that she’s one of AQUA’s members. ”Maybe they improved the tech since then or something.”
[break][break]
As per usual, he’s nonchalant.

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Oct 9, 2022 21:31:31 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]All of this [break] is temporary

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

"Mmhm."
[break][break]
Short and simple. Katherine doesn't say more than she has to. Not because she is suspicious of Mars, mind, nor is it because she cares for the secrecy that's expected of her.
[break][break]
It's done only because of the other, now-dead Katherine. The fake Giratina and the griseous shard. That did require secrecy.
[break][break]
"They might have. I am pretty sure that it was only easy to automate because they now know how to teleport things to Sea Hoenn, but not like, other Universes," that's supposedly why it had to be done this way, after all.
[break][break]
"I don't know. Honestly, I also don't care. As long as it does the job, it's fine."

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #963030; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Dec 31, 2022 2:07:51 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

As much as Katherine is able to provide him with valuable information that he pays close attention to, he hadn’t originally come here with that intent at all. The information is merely a side-effect of their friendship, and in the end, had it not been because of it that they had met in the first place? It’s always been this way.
[break][break]
He watches the machine, and inevitably so, he finds himself in agreement with Katherine’s words. In the end, that’s probably part of why they get along.
[break][break]
”Better them than us, right?” There’s a slight smile at that, his gaze passingly falling upon the ocean that looks ink-like in the cover of darkness. ”Here’s to hoping Sea Hoenn doesn’t retaliate. They don’t sound like the friendliest out there.”
[break][break]
Which, of course, is exactly why it’s the chosen destination for the meteor.
[break][break]
That and the fact that apparently it’s the only other dimension the League can safely teleport to.
[break][break]
He doubts Katherine will disclose anything else, given AQUA’s secrecy, and honestly, he has already learned much more than what he had expected. So, why not focus on the reason why he had come here in the first place? Keeping a friend company.
[break][break]
”Since it looks like your work is over, how about we grab a drink?”

[break][break]

notes

[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,978 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
gold rush [c]
POSTED ON Jan 1, 2023 2:16:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: