he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON May 15, 2022 9:35:38 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

When he first joined the Rangers near two years ago now. Razz thought he'd always be just some nameless ranger among the many. Someone who could just get by as he did the job to try to relieve a guilt he's gained from his older days. Yet here he was in Ever Grande City and meeting wit Commissioner of all people. [break][break]

Yet it seems she was interested in his particular skill set, well the only skill set he knows he recorded with the league when he had to prove himself an Avatar. When he is called in he is asked sit and wait in her office and that she would be there in a moment. The ranger just nods as he does so finally taking in a breath to help calm his nerves as he doesn't know the full extent of why he's been called. [break][break]

Salem himself just patting his trainer on the head before laying in his arms and purring to help with Razz's nerves.

[break][break]

[break]+

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON May 21, 2022 20:55:14 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the tapping of a mr. rime's shoes encroaches behind razz. two quick clicks by icy cane announce dahlia's arrival, followed by the steady pace of her heels.[break][break]

"razz kingsman! the truth seeker. avatar of reshiram and accomplished ranger." the mr. rime closes the door behind her as she takes no pause to reach her desk.[break][break]

she relinquishes herself of her black notepad. sets it on the desk and swivels around as if leaping to the next task on her mental list.[break][break]

"how are things?" dahlia greets salem with the blue of her eyes, while her mr. rime is ready to receive any apparel to hang on the rack.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon mr-rime"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 10:12:39 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Having his title spoken to him like some sort of list makes him feel exposed. As if the Commissioner knows exactly who he is and what was worse is that he willingly gave that information. The things he was willing to do for some information. At least its only given information she knows and nothing more. While salem gives a smore carefree welcoming smile Razz is clearly more on edge with her. As its been a long time he feels like he's met with someone so high. [break][break]

"Fine considering several factors I suppose," he looks to the Mr.Rime but just shakes his head as he doesn't intend to give up a jacket or anything. "Is there something you called me for ma'am?" he decides to question as he wasn't the best with small talk. The ranger knows there has been something he thought about bringing up with the Commissioner but he'd see what she had to say first.

[break][break]

[break]+

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2022 4:35:23 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"why, yes!" [break][break]

the mr. rime retracts its hand. tossing the icy cane to its rebuked palm, the cold acts as a salve. it stations itself by the door.[break][break]

"i heard you may be considering offering further services to the league." dahlia says, leaning against her desk. "is this true? and if so, what kind?"[break][break]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#e2a378; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2022 10:53:31 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

The Ranger can't help but watch the Mr. Rime as it goes in place of the door. Part of him just wanting to be aware of his surroundings, and in addition to that. Though he is sure to give his attention back to the commissioner as she mentions having heard of his interest to talk. And here he thought he might have been brushed off. [break][break]

Razz nods, "Well I am the Avatar of Reshiram, and as reported I am able to detect when people lie," he reminds as he rather be clear on things. "With the increase of Rocket I have little to no doubts that they would try to infiltrate league, and I believe with my ability it can help you snuff them out if you're interested ma'am"

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 7:52:24 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"if you don't mind," dahlia tucks a blonde curl behind her hair before crossing her arms, "and not that i doubt you, no."[break][break]

she remains perched on the desk. there, dahlia holds her elbows, fingers tucking nervously into the folds of her sleeves.[break][break]

"could you demonstrate for me? ask me a question."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2022 10:19:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Sure, personally I like to make a trick of it," he says as he does call out his Litwick. He knows the ghost pokemon isn't needed for this, but he also wants to provide example situation on how to possibly explain the power without him being in the room. As he would prefer his secret still kept from the public. Last thing he needed was for a target to go on his back because the league wanted to have him as a poster boy like several of the other avatars in AQUA. [break][break]

Besides no one should ever want a keychain of him and Reshiram...[break]
Well maybe Reshiram.. [break][break]

The young avatar snaps his hand and just like that from the Litwick's purple flame shoots three fireballs out for his TERRAIN OF TRUTH. "Can be as simple as this, have you ever willingly worked with Rocket?"

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 21:46:16 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

the flames scatter and act as burning chassis. by violet-blue hue, dahlia can feel truth itself warming her chest. lining her tongue. the air within her lungs propels forth as she answers with little hesitance, but it still feels smoother. quicker than normal.[break][break]

as if the words are rushing to rush out.[break][break]

"no, i have not."[break][break]

the commissioner does not fidget; though, she wonders why her heart is beating so.[break][break]

she nods to razz, beckoning for him to extinguish the terrain of truth off.[break][break]

"well, that was... something new." dahlia exhales. she grabs a small stack of papers from her desk. "have you ever used it on yourself?"

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2022 9:15:43 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Razz just nods in acceptance, shoulders relaxing a tad as he seemed to release some tension he didn't even realize he was holding. If nothing else this ability has made interacting with some unknowns more reliable as he can put some trust in those truthful enough with him. As she ask him to put it away he clenches one hand and just like that the flames were gone. [break][break]

He gives Alabaster a smile as he gives the little candle a mini high-five for doing a good job. Their practicing having been doing well. For now returning the litwick back to their pokeball. He gives a small shake of his head, "Not on myself no, although its not like I need the flames to know when I'm lying," he gives a shrug as its no big deal, though he doesn't make any mention that he knows the flames don't change if he lies within it. [break][break]

"But obviously you can see why it could possibly be useful for the league, and with Rocket rising..." he shrugs again unable to find the words for it, but hoping she understands.

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 2:14:20 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

dahlia smiles after seeing the litwick return. even the smallest of pokemon can perform the biggest of deeds.[break][break]

"of course. i was wondering because of how... 'unique' the sensation is." dahlia muses. "it may pay to use them on yourself to truly understand the extent of your abilities, kingsman."[break][break]

she continues to unknot the forced truth on her tongue. to herself, she wonders whether untying a cherry stem is more difficult than tying it.[break][break]

"of course. we would love to have you be a part of the aqua initiative." the commissioner says. "in turn for your services, we can offer you much indeed."

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2022 20:50:52 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"Unique sensation?" Razz questions clearly out of the loop on such a thing, "I think you've help me answer a question I didn't realize, as while I've used it on others while I'm inside myself I've never experience anything but the norm," he admits for the moment seeing no reason to hide this fact from her. [break][break]

There is a scrunch in his features at the idea of joining the aqua initiative. Admittedly he doesn't know much of it outside of they're looking for avatars to join and that they parade them around. Heck he still recalls all the merch of people got during the Star Tournament. [break][break]

"Sorry I'm not really interest as my job as a Ranger comes first, but I wanted to still offer my abilities for such a thing with Rocket on the rise and how easily some of them can just be people you encounter every day, with it you might find it easier on who you can trust?"

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 5:21:23 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mm, how about you take some time to think over the offer."[break][break]

Dahlia says as she lifts her hands, fingers spread as if weighing options. But there is only one she cares for.[break][break]

"there should be no reason that you can not perform your duties as a ranger alongside that of the aqua initiative's. in fact, more often than not, their operations are aligned."[break][break]

The Commissioner does not press; she senses a fragility to Razz. A naivety that she must navigate carefully. Footsteps on the thinnest tissue.[break][break]

"head ranger would understand after all, for he reaps all the benefits of being a part of it."[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2022 9:08:59 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

"I'm afraid you're misinformed I am a Ranger under Silph Co. for . I haven't served directly under for a while now," he corrects, making sure his tone was respectful as he didn't want to come across in a 'haha you didn't know this' manner. For a while he looks down in thought about her offer, contemplating it over as his hands squeezed his knees in thought. [break][break]

"I'll agree to think it over," he finally concludes that at least rather than outright telling the commissioner that he didn't care for the deal at all, "But I'd like for you to think something over in return," the grip on his knee tights as he takes a deep breath Salem giving him a supportive gesture of something akin to 'it'll be fine' and honestly its just that extra push he needed. [break][break]

"Along with it being used on those the League finds suspicious I would also like my Terrain used on those Rocket fines suspicious," he does raise a finger because he knows how ridiculous that sounds but he feels he should interrupt her before she gets the chance as speaking his mind is not something he is used to. Especially to one he feels above him and he needs to continue while he still has conviction. "Just hear me out on this please. [break][break]

More often than not Rocket preys on those in hard situations, promising a quick fix where the league wont step in, or revenge because someone in power abuses it and no one believes them before Rocket comes in. While growing up my father often said that my grandfather would be still be alive had his superiors not set him up,"
he thinks of his own family before he thinks of , "I once had the chance to talk to a now death Rocket who told me their story. How had someone believed his accusations against a well known Ranger been believed, had something been done, he never would've joined Rocket." [break][break]

He also think's to and his story about his apparent abusive family, and how they hunted him for finally standing up against them. And he knows there are several in Rocket who have fallen for these tactics too. [break][break]

His eye that was casted downward now looks back up to the Commissioner, "Because of factors like these I want it to be used to help those less fortunate against those who have money and power because there is a clear imbalance between the two, so if you allow me time to talk to this contract over with my boss, , can you also please consider that?"

[break][break]

[break]+

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
603 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 8:32:12 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"even a ranger under silph co. has their ties with the ranger organization as a whole." [break][break]

The Commissioner shakes her head. As long as the title of "ranger" hangs above 's head, the tether could never be severed. Categorical language is powerful. Embedding.[break][break]

However, the following train of thought confuses her.[break][break]

"you would willingly collaborate with rocket? kingsman, even in your quest for truth, do understand that context can be manipulated. like a cut gem, an objective fact can hold a varied brilliance depending on the perspective used to view it."[break][break]

She sighs.[break][break]

"furthermore, your safety would be at risk. one rare exception should not be the sole basis for collaborating with a corrupt crime syndicate. your collaboration with willing rockets may very well place them in jeopardy too."[break][break]

She shakes her head, eyes closed briefly before it stills.[break][break]

"you can talk to councilman silph to mull the contract over and do mull over what we just discussed too."[break][break]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
A Truthful Deal
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2022 11:26:45 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

Well that was refreshing to hear. "Thank you for that Miss Goode, think I've just been called a sell out enough times because I choose to work with , so I just been going along with that," he admits to some of his reasoning. It wasn't the full reasoning but it was enough that there was no burn for lying. [break][break]

He sighs a tad, feeling rejected about his idea being turn down. And distress that it could end up harming those he just wanted to help. "I don't mind the trouble if it can actually help, and I do believe in the end it can, I don't think its just one rare instant." [break][break]

Because that would mean to admit that there weren't others like him who were just manipulated into Rocket. "But I will put what you said until consideration, thank you for your time." He does make a move to stand, but doesn't make a move to leave just yet, "Anything else Miss Goode?"

[break][break]

[break]+