Everwinter [M]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 4:38:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","Im"]

[attr="class","help"]
[attr="class","me"]Rules of Nature
[attr="class","stranger"]
with their lives
on the line
out here only
the strong survive
"Sounds wonderful." A sweet smile crossed his lips, poisonous in it's own right. "I'll come tomorrow, then." Alexander felt he could trust Elisabeth to not double-cross him, so he wasn't concerned with the apprehension surrounding not leaving with the product immediately. 

"Perhaps..." He began, icy blue eyes looking into her own. "I could treat you to dinner afterwards, as a celebration of our partnership." There was no doubt he was intense, but he perhaps knew he could rely on Elisabeth's curiosity about the nature of his character to secure the invitation. "What do you say, Miss Fiorelli?"

(tagged)⏤
(notes)⏤
MADE BY MIZO
[newclass=.me]width: 480px; height: 20px; padding: 10px 0px 5px 0px; letter-spacing: 1px;background-color: #000; opacity: 0; color: #ffffff; text-align: center; font:bold 10px Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; transition:ease 1s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 1s; -o-transition:ease 1s; -ms-transition:ease 1s;[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .me]opacity: 0.75;[/newclass][googlefont=Montserrat][newclass=.help]width: 0px; height:2px; margin-top: -37px;background: #904646;background: -webkit-linear-gradient(left, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: -o-linear-gradient(right, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: -moz-linear-gradient(right, #904646, #b3a2ae);background: linear-gradient(to right,#904646, #b3a2ae);transition:ease 0.7s; -webkit-transition:ease 1s; -moz-transition:ease 0.7s; -o-transition:ease 0.7s; -ms-transition:ease 0.7s; [/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .help]width: 480px;[/newclass][newclass=.PT_table .PT_spots]background-color:#ffffff;[/newclass][googlefont=Open+Sans][newclass=.PT_table .PT_tabs]width: 80px; padding: 7px;background-color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font: bold 6pt calibri; text-transform:uppercase;margin: 3px 3px 3px 0px; transition: .3s;[/newclass][newclass=.dirty]font: 9px Playfair Display; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: justify;[/newclass][googlefont=Playfair Display][newclass=.stranger]width: 80px; height: 80px;border: 8px solid #111111; margin-bottom: -20px;transform: rotate(45deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass][newclass=.Im:hover .stranger]border: 8px solid #111111; transform: rotate(315deg);transition: 1s; filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,607 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 5:00:27 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
"Dinner? You'll be visiting in the evening, then?" came her mildly entertained reply. Double-crossing was not on her mind, to be frank, nor was alarm. It was potent amusement.

Intensity in and of itself didn't deter Elisabeth. If anything, it intrigued her in men.

And her attractions, such as they were, usually began as curiosities. Wonderings. A morbid desire to solve the puzzle that was another human being, and to see the way the gears whirred in their own mind. To pick them apart, piece by piece, until she understood the machinery beneath the man.

"You're awfully bold to break bread with a poisoner," she said, crossing her arms as she offered a venomous smile of her own. "I imagine you've faced more dangerous fates? You should make for an interesting conversationalist, then."

She examined her nails for a moment, as if briefly distracted. What came next was as much an acquiescence as an almost purred threat:

"Don't be late, Mr. Chambers. Despite the patience of my trade, you'll find I despise waiting."

[break]
[break]
[break]
Mission ✿ Putting on a Front ✿ @alexander
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,472 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Everwinter [M]
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2022 5:09:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
@alexander
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region