2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 25, 2022 17:45:43 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
One is enough for me - and my health.” He laughs.

Judging by the continuous attempts on his life since he'd arrived however, Angelo is more convinced on it being the opposite. It seemed more likely that the Sea Queen was attempting to assassinate him as opposed to bed him.

Perhaps Sea!Angelo had slighted the Sea Queen's advances once? Or maybe there had been some illicit, fishy love triangle with her now deceased husband, King ?

This world may never know.

Good follow-up, by the way. Not too shabby,” teeth flash as he compliments the Elite Four, all in the name of a harmless rib jabbing -

just as another row of sharp fangs get familiar with his arm.

Shit!

His Dragapult is on him in a breath, whisking Angelo to safety through a PHANTOM FORCE portal. And the Eelektross would find itself launched back through the air like a ragdoll...

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 7:52:09 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

as eelektross' ragdoll-like body flings through the air, hitmonlee leaps at it to assist it in finding ground. its springy leg pulls up before coming down for a MEGA KICK, slamming the eelektross into the ground.[break][break]

it cracks beneath the pressure.[break][break]

"good set up! great teamwork."[break][break]

if only matias could've stopped angelo's arm from being chomped on. it looks like it's going to leave a nasty mark.[break][break]

as battle around them rages on, matias crosses the space between them, approaching the pilot.[break][break]

"you good?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon virizion"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon zarude"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon hitmonlee"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 18:49:34 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
They materialise back through the smudge of ink a safe distance away from the swarm of water pokemon.

Angelo is raising his arm to inspect the damage when Matias jogs over.

Yeah. Just a scratch.” He dismisses, rolling his - thankfully intact - leather sleeve up his arm a little higher.

A couple of lacerations bead red upon tan skin. Far from the worst he's been dealt but still stinging like a bitch.

More importantly, how's the situation lookin'?” After all, Matias had been kicking around these parts more often. “Looks like there's less of them. Think their shift is almost over.

In the distance, his Decidueye is picking off stragglers with a careful eye and a steady supply of precise LEAF BLADE arrows.

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 4:18:48 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

just a scratch.[break][break]

"that's the spirit."[break][break]

maybe the two share more in common than they realize.[break][break]

the sound of a BLAZE KICK flares behind them, evaporating water with a satisfying sizzle.[break][break]

"looks that way. they usually come in waves."[break][break]

haha. get it? waves.[break][break]

"oh. i wanted to pick your brain on something, angelo."[break][break]

the pilot may be bleeding but matias sees no better time to ask than now.[break][break]

"what are your thoughts on our plans for the meteor?"

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon virizion"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon zarude"][attr="class","pokesprite pokemon hitmonlee"]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 12:09:35 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
's question lingers heavy in the air for a few moments, Angelo looking more focused upon fishing through his belt pouch.

Can't say I'm a fan,” he admits casually, winding a strip of gauze around his arm as a temporary measure.

It comes across as skipping right over option a and b, and rushing into z.

His voice is muffled as he rips the tape off with his teeth.

There's bound to be enough time to explore alternatives. For both the meteor and our sea counterparts.

In the distance the sound of the slowing ending battle continues...

When he finishes, blue eyes finally find Matias.

But hey, what do I know?” Angelo smiles carefully. “I'm just a civvie. Maybe Goode has a back-up plan.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 8:32:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"mm."[break][break]

even from afar, water flings off virizon's LEAF BLADE to unceremoniously splash against matias' cheek. he raises an arm to smear it off.[break][break]

then, he looks back at angelo, meeting the pilot's gaze.[break][break]

"and when will you finally stop being a civvie?"[break][break]

a shoulder shrugs.[break][break]

"the league and the region could use your help. or at least i know i could."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 10:13:47 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
Ah, there it is.

About as subtle as a rock, Matias throws his question. Finally revealing, perhaps, the reason he'd invited him here in the first place.

'Finally stop being a civvie', huh?

A soft breath of amusement fans from Angelo's nostrils, masking the prickle of irritated defiance beneath.

Are you chastising me, Matias?” Comes the light-hearted response, paired with a smooth arch of his brow and with a wry smile. A perfected mask.

As far as I see it, I don't need to sign a contract to do the right thing for Hoenn.

had asked him to join AQUA in its infancy stages, back when Latias had first entrusted him with her companionship.

And his answer had still not changed.

Civilian he may be but Hoenn is where Angelo had made his home - where family was.

He was determined to look out for them while maintaining the newfound freedom he loved so dearly. Would continue to do, until the wind demanded a change of course. 

'sides, if you need me, you know you can always call. I'm here right now, ain't I?

Angelo reaches out and gives the Elite a firm smack on the shoulder.   

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 10:46:36 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

the contract brings with it assigned responsibilities, accountabilities, and matias, as someone who values the same freedom as angelo does, understands all too well the shackles that come with it.[break][break]

so it's hard to argue against that.[break][break]

"that you are."[break][break]

the smack on his shoulder brings with it a chuckle.[break][break]

"as long as we're fighting on the same side, then i have no issues."[break][break]

but if that ever changes? watch your back, angelo.[break][break]

"i hope you're ready, angelo. i have a feeling i'll need you soon."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 28, 2022 12:20:49 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
If he rakes through Matias's choice of words with a fine-toothed comb, it would come back with a peppering of ominous promises. 

A lot of I's, too...

I have no issues.

I'll need you soon.

It's those small details, like tells at the poker table, that keen pilot eyes snag onto with query.

Although why it stands out is undetermined. It could be from Matias's forewarning of an unspecified danger, perhaps?

He decides to not reveal his thoughts. It could be nothing but an overactive mind on his part, after all.

You need me now.” Angelo deflects from the conversation with a lift of his chin towards the stragglers. His Decidueye joining Virizion in slicing through their opponents with swift LEAF BLADES.

C'mon. I don't want to have to take you up on that offer to bunk here tonight.”  

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,989 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
PORTLAND, MAINE
POSTED ON May 30, 2022 5:53:01 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)