Play with fire, ya' gonna get burned. [Duo Wild]

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON May 23, 2022 16:14:15 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Fiery Path. An underground tunnel carved all the way through Mt. Chimney, allowing easier passage to Fallarbor Town without having to cross an entire desert. The only problem as the name suggests is that the path is… well, fiery. [break][break]

“Hoo-ee… Who’s idea was it to walk through a path named afta’ fire” Oz asked, using his hat like a makeshift fan. Mochi merely gave a cold, oppressive look before returning to the path. “It’s hotter than the flames on a Marowak’s bone in here.”[break][break]

Mochi ignored his moans and walked ahead. The lunar rings on his body slightly brightening the dark passage, only lit with a few lamps strung overheads and the redness of the stones all around them.[break][break]

“Well, I hope it dun’ take too long. I’m dun runnin’ out of drink over, here.” He said, taking a swig from the barrel-shaped thermos that carried his malty drink of choice.
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#F59B67;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON May 26, 2022 20:21:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

It was another day marked for training. Not in the usual things like battle strategy or similar endeavors, but the continued training of one of his prospective mounts. Reine, his young and rambunctious shiny PONYTA, was out again learning groundwork and manners. Barnaby himself was atop Soleil, his RAPIDASH, and holding the leadrope attached to Reine’s halter. He’d also brought along Faustin the FLAREON in case the little PONYTA needed to be herded along or required extra goading.

On your left!” Barnaby called out to the man ahead of him, his voice echoing throughout the passageway. He made to pass on Soleil, Reine by his side, but apparently his FLAREON had other ideas.

The Flame Pokemon was doing well at his job until he spotted the telltale yellow glow of an UMBREON in the near-darkness. Faustin mewed a joyous hello, bounding ahead of his owner so that he was in between Barnaby and Mochi. Although he kept a respectable distance from the UMBREON, it was obvious by his body language that he wanted to approach closer; his creampuff of a tail wagged enthusiastically, his paws stamped in place, and his body practically vibrated with excitement.

Pardon me,” Barnaby apologized as he trotted nearer atop his RAPIDASH. “Faustin is a bit of a goofball. He loves to play.
@oswyn
[fire/poison]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON May 27, 2022 4:12:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD CYNDAQUIL APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] BLAZE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]INFERNO
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]LAVA PLUME
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ROLLOUT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SMOKESCREEN
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]@oswyn

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DUSTOX APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2022 23:45:23 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar

Luckily the man didn't seem too bothered by Faustin's goofy antics and, soon enough, they were able to move on through the tunnel and out into the open. Here the Fiery Path was unforgivably hot, something that didn't bother his three Fire-types one bit but was rather uncomfortable for Barnaby himself.

Still, a little sweat didn't deter him from continuing Reine's training. They remained in the sparsely vegetated areas nearest the tunnel's mouth, working on regulating the young PONYTA's response to things she considered frightening - strange sounds, a bit of grass that blew against her pastern, and the sudden appearance of wild Pokémon.

In fact, a DUSTOX flew down from on high close enough to spook the poor young horse. She whinnied her distress and, in her haste to deter the scary moth, volleyed a ball of fire its way. It missed, of course, but was enough to anger the large insect. It turned to the group and flapped its wings aggressively in a QUIVER DANCE, obviously warning that it would attack if further provoked.

Unfortunately, the PONYTA continued to do just that and sent another attack toward the perceived threat. "Reine!" Barnaby shouted, which was enough to snap the small horse from her hyper-focus on the DUSTOX. Pulling on Soleil's reins so that the larger RAPIDASH blocked Reine's sight with his body, Barnaby then ordered his FLAREON to take care of the problem.

"Faustin, use Sand Attack to distract it! Then use Ember!"
catching DUSTOX
@oswyn
[fire/poison]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2022 5:25:10 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]BARNABY CAUGHT THE DUSTOX!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] COMPOUND EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]MOONLIGHT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]QUIVER DANCE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUG BUZZ
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SILVER WIND

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!