POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 19:11:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Despite how soft his words were, the observation still made Mint jump a little. Had he revealed too much? Had he been recognized? Panic sets in full view of his host. Calem moved in closer and Mint is frozen in his seat, he doesn't dare scoot back. And then- eyebrows crinkle together in confusion and a deeper frown sets in and Calem spoke. Then there's that look at the bedroom and a fierce blush bloomed across his face, up his ears, and even down his neck. [break][break]

The more he stumbled over his words, the redder Mint turned. Damn near lightheaded at that point. He held back a small gasp as Calem turned away. Had he just admitted to- had he said- "You think I'm pretty?" He forgets it every time. Or maybe he just liked Calem repeating it. [break][break]

There's so much to unpack here that Mint Frost will do that at a later time and want to throw himself off his own building once he realized what had happened. His eyes are wide, staring like an owl up at Calem. [break][break]

It's not hard to see how ensnared Mint was in this mix of sincerity and deception. He's none the wiser of anything under the surface, taking in Calem's words and utterly enchanted by them anyway. Or its more like, he would never want to believe this was anything more than an encounter with a Prince Charming, his Prince Charming. There's an intensity there as he let the ginger speak again. [break][break]

And there it is. It's innocent, its pure, its attraction through and through and something burns inside his chest and in the pit of his stomach. Gods, his mouth is so dry. Gods this is really happening rights now- "Calen, I-..." But its more than Mint can bear and so as he spoke, he looked down nervous, and excited. The edge of his lips curling up into a very pleased smile. "I really...really like you too." HE SAID IT. [break][break]

FUCK HE SAID IT OUT LOUD??? His hands curl up into knuckle white fists and he's practically vibrating. He's never said it out loud before. Not even to himself. He sat still before awkwardly trying to tuck his bangs behind his ears and eventually looking back at Calem.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

yams

butcher
he/him
november seventh
violet, johto
bisexual
enforcer
grunt
you've got a
hold on me
22 height
22 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
144 posts
Calem Pollet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @calem
Calem Pollet
taste consumption
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 18:01:30 GMT
Calem Pollet Avatar
How have I not replied to this since August how in the hell.

asks if he's pretty like he doesn't already know. That throws confusion and something like alarm to the front of his mind. Why didn't Mint know how gorgeous he was?

"You're beautiful, Mint."

It's sincere. Not the false voice that speaks, even if sweet, but an echo from something more genuine. For anyone who knew Calem, the real him, this would be terrifying. This was now more than a conquest. The monster inside of him had lifted it's head and really looked at Mint. It had seen in him something it wanted deeper than sex or his blood.

It wanted consumption.

So Calem listens to Mint's sweet confession and he reaches out a hand again. To take the other's hand and bring it to his lips in a soft kiss. His eyes are warm as he looks up at Mint from under long lashes.

"Would it be presumptuous of me..." His voice is deep and thick and low, whispered just for the two of them. "To ask you to be... only with me?" He scoots closer, just a little. Once again a beast wanting to pounce.

"Your... boyfriend, in simpler terms." There was no time for flowery language here. He wanted to cut through any potential confusion. "And may I... kiss you?"
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
taste consumption
POSTED ON Oct 21, 2022 19:02:51 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

rifp

His ears are ringing as his brain tried to deal with the reality before him. Beautiful? Calem had doubled down and he just- he just couldn't think anymore, overwhelmed. He doesn't have to faculties to think twice about the redhead's intentions. Even if he did, he would deny there was anything impure about it. He swallowed, staring back as whatever monster lay before him only seeing a Prince. [break][break]

Mint nearly stopped breathing as Calem lifted up his hand. His fingers curl slightly around Calem's. He hands off every word, still as Calem cuts through the buzz in his head. "Only-?" he echoed quietly before cutting himself off. He felt a bolt run up his spine and into his head making it hot. [break][break]

Despite some horrible truths tonight, he's forgotten all of it., All the anxiety, the fear, the bitterness. It's all washed away and all he could feel was his heart in his throat, and the warmth in his chest that felt so full all of a sudden he thought it might burst. Perhaps that was just his heart, rocketing faster and faster. "Not at all." his words are breathy, coming out all at once like the air he was holding back. His knees tuck underneath him as he reached out for the man. Pale fingers ghosting over Calem's cheek before cupping it. "I-I've never...been kissed before-" he confessed. [break][break]

Despite the nerves, and inexperience he moved in close, noses touching. "Don't- don't I owe you a kiss...from a bet?" Before he can give it much thought though, he closes his eyes and presses his lips to Calem's, burning up.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc | he said yes

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/16/85/t0WwXljS_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
taste consumption
POSTED ON Nov 30, 2022 6:54:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: