Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
OOPS! [m]
POSTED ON Jun 20, 2022 2:08:55 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

When Greyson failed to look back at her, she took it as a hint to do the same and returned her gaze back to the slumbering pokemon.
[break][break]
She nibbled down on her bottom lip as thoughts raked her brain, spanning from uncured anxieties to possible names.
[break][break]
"How about Yerin?"
[break][break]
She never understood why he liked that character so much -- when she finally got to reading the novels, she thought her to be rather plain and two-dimensional. But...there was a quiet fondness to the way he would rave about her dialogue. Was she wrong for wanting to be reminded of that?
[break][break]
She hoped not.
[break][break]
Because, despite what happened, a part of her painfully prayed they could one day go back to that: a simple friendship.
[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
OOPS! [m]
POSTED ON Jul 1, 2022 3:32:38 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
"yerin." he echoes her as he thinks, until finally, his mouth turns into a small smile. "yerin is a nice name. she's strong-willed, fiercely protective, and doesn't take shit from no-one. i like it."
[break][break]
he leaves out the part where she's also the most vulnerable of them all; the most afraid of losing what she has, and her desperate fight to never feel that pain of loss again. despite her hard exterior she was afraid, a lot, and he related with that more than he admitted to most.
[break][break]
his thumb reaches out to gently stroke the sleeping comfey. she would do well, and penny even better with her watchful eye.
[break][break]
"it's getting late," it was about mid-afternoon at this point, and the day had been not only physical, but emotional. "we can come back tomorrow and finish it up?"

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,698 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
OOPS! [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 1:03:23 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

"Yeah, sounds good."
[break][break]
With her free hand, Penelope took out a single poke ball and tapped it onto one of the comefy's petals. A splash of red flashed before her, and soon the pokemon was out of her sight. Out of their sight.
[break][break]
Turning, she gave Greyson one last look. One last bittersweet look that spoke novels about the emotions they were battling. With a soft sigh and smile, she'd eventually lift back up to her feet, dusting off her knees with the back of her hands.
[break][break]
'when one door closes, another opens'
[break][break]
A simple quote that kept springing about in her mind. It brought out a bundle of both comfort and fear, both unspoken, both preferably left untouched.
[break][break]
"I'll see you tomorrow then...?"
[break][break]
'but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.'

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
2,955 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
OOPS! [m]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2022 2:38:51 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","greyson"]
he suppresses the heavy breathe that inflates his chest, instead teetering out in small bursts. he smiles, forcing his lips to make the gesture against the wave of sudden exhaustion. something in her tone suggests a thought, or maybe an idea, but greyson doesn't have it in him to face it.
[break][break]
"tomorrow." he confirms, adding a single nod to the effort. pushing himself to his feet, he holds out his hand for her. regardless of whether or not she accepts the help, he begins to forge his own path home.

[attr="class","notes"]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".greyson"] --accent:#7c98b2; [/newclass]

[newclass=".greyson"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .greyson blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .greyson blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".greyson .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights