6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2022 19:44:11 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
matias somehow manages to explain everything in a few words while simultaneously not being able to do so. there's so much to be packed within it that kyle finds himself blinking at him at first.

"huh?" kyle has to process it again in his head. "are you for real?"

he runs his fingers through his hair as he takes a deep breath.

"i... i have a lot of points to raise," he mentions, voice almost quivering. fingers pinch the bridge of his nose, almost mirroring .

"one, you don't open portals just because you want to. it's like the time melody provoked a legendary pokemon and nearly destroyed sootopolis."

"two, that relicanth is important for league's research. you're definitely getting chewed by the commissioner."

"three, if you're going to do something like that, maybe invite me next time. ho-oh might be able to do something, you know."

"four, why? please don't say you're desperate for avatarship."

his fingers transition away from his bridge until he needed both of his hands on the side of his head, massaging his temples. this is why he can't relinquish the throne to anyone else.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Aug 10, 2022 10:17:11 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

those are a lot of points. through it all, matias cannot help but see brief similarities between kyle and . it's fading, fleeting at best, but it would not surprise him to see kyle in the commissioner seat a few years down the road.[break][break]

many years, rather.[break][break]

nodding, matias addresses each point.[break][break]

"true, but i'm not melody. besides, sootopolis might as well be destroyed at this point." it should be.[break][break]

"i know. i've been temporarily suspended from the elite four." which is really just a slap on the wrist. he'll be back in no time.[break][break]

"my bad. i will next time." there will be a next time.[break][break]

"i thought groudon may prove useful against both rocket and sea hoenn. what better way to rival their kyogre?" and also to better secure his position in the league and in hoenn.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-drampa"]

[newclass=".sixeyes"]--accent:#5d464e; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 18:12:00 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
his mouth was left agape as kyle is left lost for words.

everything he did went against common sense. it's to be expected from the people attracted by this hell of a region, he supposed, as his theory of the luck favoring the brave continues to be proven true every time.

on the other hand, he knows matias' heart is in the right place, just not his... brain.

"we have other solutions for that, but i guess you're not entirely wrong..."

he scratches the back of his head as he takes the time to collect his thoughts.

"i guess this is being kept a secret for now, huh?"

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2022 8:02:52 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"kinda."[break][break]

he reaches for another temporary tattoo.[break][break]

"the council and the aqua initiative both are aware of groudon's return and my association with it. it's only , , , you, and me who are aware of how exactly we were able to retrieve it."[break][break]

a realization makes him sigh.[break][break]

"but i suspect melody's going to be telling others anyway."

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sixeyes .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Aug 31, 2022 19:40:30 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"i honestly wouldn't be surprised."

he doesn't have enough read on melody, but he does know she would act on impulse and get petty on the first chance she'll get. there's probably more that happens next given the gravity of matias' offense.

"if it makes you feel better, no one would care in about two month's time. things happen fast on hoenn that the specifics will get glossed over eventually."

it's the same way how people barely questioned his method of traveling to ultra space without the previous solgaleo avatar's aid.

kyle scratches his back of his head again as he realizes one big flaw.

"so, have you apologized yet?" simulations of certain scenarios were already being ran in his head. "it's going to be awkward when you're forced to work together from now on, i suppose."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2022 6:23:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

"you're right. my suspension doesn't even last that long."[break][break]

so he understands why melody or anyone else might be upset because he really had gotten away with just a slap on the wrist. again, it was calculated, so he isn't surprised.[break][break]

"i went to see her the other day to apologize. after her concert."[break][break]

it was a very good concert.[break][break]

"gave her a relicanth to make up for it as well. but i think it'll take her some time to forgive me."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2022 19:05:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"well, yeah, duh. it's like you've never been on a high school and experienced drama there before."

he was going to make an analogy, but decided against it.

on hindsight, he probably went to some boujee one, complete with a fancy boarding school and all. that, or he was homeschooled like every stereotypical rich kid on a show.

"anyways, you said your part. you're right that it's the 'give her space and time' period, which is kind of funny especially since we're getting space-time distortions often."

there's that. kyle feels awkward to ask for more details, so he leaves it to matias if he wants to share more.

"...just so you know, i also went to ultra space before. you guys are going to owe me if you want to go with me on the next trip."

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Sept 6, 2022 16:43:15 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

matias leaves it at that as well, deciding he's shared a decent amount.[break][break]

"wait. hold on. you went to ultra space and you didn't invite me?"[break][break]

despite it being a joke, he would feel pretty shitty if it were true. so he understands how kyle must feel.[break][break]

"i'll invite you next time we decide to jump universes."[break][break]

which might be pretty soon. maybe.[break][break]

"between you and me, that shit was really fun."

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2022 18:19:27 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
"that trip was a good year or two ago. if it makes you feel better, i didn't invite anyone else."

it was more like other people invited themselves in.

at least they now share a common interest in interdimensional travel. that was good to know. he's not sure if melody would share the same sentiment since she might've gotten traumatized from the sound of it by matias' account.

"my trip was a quick get in, and get out, kinda thing, so i didn't get to enjoy much." that also meant that the megalopolan invasion wasn't going to be blamed on him. "if it wasn't a matter of life or death on my trip, maybe i would've enjoyed mine more."

he sighs.

"anyways, do we report mission success here?

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
awards
8,125 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Sept 10, 2022 9:24:44 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sixeyes"]
[attr="class","top"]

little do they know, is probably traveling dimensions right about now with other people. guess they didn't get invited to that one.[break][break]

"well, let's try to enjoy the next time more."[break][break]

he gives kyle a pat on the back before turning away only for the rain to stop. what a coincidence.[break][break]

"yup. let's call it a day."

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
DUMBFISH
POSTED ON Sept 11, 2022 7:07:30 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: