TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 7:11:34 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

being back in hoenn was like riding on a bike. even though you spent maybe years not doing it, and it was a little clumsy on the ride up, eventually you would get into the swing of things. it certainly helped when your friends remembered you, and you could bond like the good old days.

[break][break] that was how ollie rolled up to the lab of , a 6-pack of hard cider in his hand.

[break][break] when the door opened, the sight was not what he was expecting.

[break][break] "... you didn't call me to hang out, did you?"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
for the swarm
[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 15:17:52 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bakerboy"]
[attr="class","top"]

hard cider? on a tuesday night? the rangers sure have it nice.[break][break]

the door opens to james simply standing in the middle of the room with his hands on his hips as he stares up at the ceiling and walls that are just littered with bugs.[break][break]

he doesn't even look back at ollie.[break][break]

"uh, yes and no."[break][break]

what a sticky situation.[break][break]

"any ideas, ranger friend?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-manectric"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"]--accent:#86acff; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2022 18:08:53 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

ew. gross. james clearly hadn't grown up with sisters & mdash; what kind of person would let their living quarters (because, let's be honest, that's what labs were to scientists) get this bad?! obviously his boss didn't care either.

[break][break] ugh. bugs. good thing that ollie had grown up squishing bugs for .

[break][break] "yeah, don't worry. i got this. do you have a bucket?"

[break][break] from his belt, he releases two pokemon: his aipom and zangoose. "guys, let's help clean this place up!" with an aimed SCREECH, the aipom launches forward and climbs the nearest wall, slapping down some bugs with DOUBLE HIT. his zangoose uses DETECT to go and look for more, perhaps the ones that are hiding.

[break][break] as ollie scoops up the fallen bugs into a bucket, he glances at the research assistant. "how the fuck did you let it get this bad, dude?"

[break][break] what, , your mom never teach how to clean between your ears?

for the swarm
[break]

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:52:31 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

there's already a bucket there so james doesn't need to walk off scene, thankfully. he simply stares as his ranger friend gets to work.[break][break]

"i lich rally left for lunch and come back to this, i swear."[break][break]

he sighs. maybe a weird space time distortion happened here?[break][break]

"wow! you're so good at this, ollie. no wonder you're an elite ranger."

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".bakerboy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:55:42 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"really?"

[break][break] he sounds skeptical.

[break][break] "how long of a lunch did you take, bro? ... also, was it good?"

[break][break] maybe if it was a really good lunch, it would've been worth it.

[break][break] he scoops some more bugs into a bucket, until it's full and then puts a cover on the bucket to make sure that the pokemon don't get out. he then grabs another one, and begins doing the same thing, catching the bugs from where his aipom knocks them down from the ceiling.

[break][break] "your boss is still gonna kill you though."

[break][break]

for the swarm
[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 3:59:17 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"like twenty minutes at best. and yeah it was just some onigiri my parents made."[break][break]

wrapped up all nice and cute for their perfect angel of a son.[break][break]

james shrugs.[break][break]

"nah, dr. morales is actually really kind. i'm sure she'll understand."[break][break]

he hopes...

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2022 5:08:09 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"ooh that sounds tasty."

[break][break] it reminds him of the meals that his mom would make for him and when they were kids. after they passed, things weren't quite the same in the morales household — especially around dinnertime. or lunch time for that matter.

[break][break] he blinks.

[break][break] "dr. morales?"

[break][break] then he bursts into laughter.

[break][break] "that's funny! i guess my last name's not as common as i thought."

[break][break] one more bucket to go.

for the swarm
[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2022 15:46:54 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

"yes, dr. , one of the smartest and kindest person i know."[break][break]

he's being genuine, clearly, as eva isn't here for him to suck up to. not that he would, anyways, because james believes in earning his place through hard work and dedication.[break][break]

it never occurs to him that the two may be related.[break][break]

"guess not. maybe she's your missing sister."

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2022 14:16:27 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

what.

[break][break] the bucket that he had been holding falls from his grip, spilling millions of bugs directly onto feet. they scatter about, only half of which his zangoose is able to CRUSH beneath his claws.

[break][break] he grabs the other's shoulders, perhaps a little too aggressively.

[break][break] "did you say eva?"

[break][break] ever since the impromptu run-in they'd had a few days ago, he'd been looking for her in evergrande city but it seems that she was a busy woman for one reason or another. they haven't had time to properly meet-up yet, and every time he tries to interrogate ends in failure. somehow.

[break][break] "where is she? right now?"

for the swarm
[break]

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
506 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2022 13:55:24 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

the bucket falls, and his shoulders are grabbed.[break][break]

"ayo?"[break][break]

confused, the answer is literally shaken out of james as he spits out:[break][break]

"she's on her lunch break!"

close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
awards
2,332 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2022 19:07:35 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

"of course she is."

[break][break] he sighs, irritated and then lets go of the other's grip. his hand runs over his face in agitation — a rare look on him.

[break][break] decades apart, and somehow he still couldn't find the time to speak with . she was obviously alive and she had been — for how long? how long had she avoided him, pa, their family?

[break][break] why?

[break][break] before he can turn to ask the other more questions, there is a beep on his ranger communicator that he looks down to. fuck — there was another infestation in the south quarter.

[break][break] "hey man, do me a favor. tell her i'm looking for her, alright?" looking around, his pokemon has already done much of the work, pocketing the bug pokemon away into buckets. they just need someone to pick them up and take them away into the forest, or whatever habitat they came from.

for the swarm
[break]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,988 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
animal crackers [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2022 5:16:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(ranger)